Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. (2303 Views)

Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others / Bandits Kill Zamfara Government Official, Businesswoman / Gunmen Invade Ministry Of Finance In Nasarawa, Cart Away ₦100 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by Masterstroke4: 9:03pm On Jan 19
BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barracks In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman.

It was gathered that despite the presence of soldiers in the estate, the kidnappers went away with the woman through the hillside.

On Thursday night, unidentified gunmen attacked Hilltop Phase 2 Extension of the Nigerian Army Post-Housing Estate, kidnapping a well-known businesswoman.

It was gathered that the heavily armed men invaded the area around 9 pm, shooting sporadically to scare residents, according to Daily Post.

It was gathered that despite the presence of soldiers in the estate, the kidnappers went away with the woman through the hillside.

A source told our reporter that the kidnappers had targeted the victim’s husband but missed him by a whisker.

The source said, “Yesterday at about 9 pm, some kidnappers entered this estate and kidnapped a woman at the Hilltop.

“The target was the husband but they couldn’t get him as he was not around but unfortunately, as the woman was driving into her compound, they got her.

“As her son started shouting, they too started shooting.

They went away with her through the hillside.

Soldiers have been deployed to trace them; hopefully they will be apprehended. The CCTV in the house captured them.”

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by EreluRoz: 9:05pm On Jan 19
This is getting too much

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by immortalcrown(m): 9:10pm On Jan 19
Nawa oh!

So, make everybody hit the ground running? May God protect us.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:12pm On Jan 19
Any government that cannot protect the lives and livelihood of its citizens is as useless as uselessness. Lord have mercy.

Tinubu, a bad man with good intentions.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by kettykin: 9:18pm On Jan 19
Nigeria is now looking like a Comedy of errors

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by Good2go1: 9:18pm On Jan 19
Did APC really prepare to govern or are they only interested in looting?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by InstanetTV: 9:20pm On Jan 19
Now I can satisfactorily conclude, all these recent kidnappings are politically motivated, the north just started fighting back, exactly what they did at a shopping complex wuse 2 Abuja, when Jonathan was president just to discredit his government.
It will only get worse from here on, every Abuja residents must heed this warning and be vigilant cos they may start bombing crowded places soon when they percieve kidnapping is not yielding their desired results.
Jagaban is not a weak president like goodluck, so he will never give in, and the fight will be long and deadly, but the masses will bear the brunt of the battle. SO I REPEAT BE SAFE OUT THERE

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by matify83: 9:20pm On Jan 19
Targeted !

There is an insider in this kidnap.

I wonder how the next travel advisory by the Americans would be seeing that even the cities are no longer spared from the reach of kidnappers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by Tochi360: 10:10pm On Jan 19
Apc shaaaammmeee.

How can you know fully well that Apc is the greatest evil to befall this Country yet You support them undecided

It doesn't make sense at all,the only way to describe You is ZOMBIE.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by Birdbyrde440: 10:24pm On Jan 19
[quote author=InstanetTV post=128026923]Now I can satisfactorily conclude, all these recent kidnappings are politically motivated, the north just started fighting back, exactly what they did at a shopping complex wuse 2 Abuja, when Jonathan was president just to discredit his government.
It will only get worse from here on, every Abuja residents must heed this warning and be vigilant cos they may start bombing crowded places soon when they percieve kidnapping is not yielding their desired results.
Jagaban is not a weak president like goodluck, so he will never give in, and the fight will be long and deadly, but the masses will bear the brunt of the battle. SO I REPEAT BE SAFE OUT THERE[/quote

That's why he didn't visit the Kaduna and Ibadan bomb victims, he knows it's a setup to make him look weak like they did to GEJ
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by Beremx(f): 10:37pm On Jan 19
A whole army barracks? Where come safe for Nigeria nau? Imagine kidnapping someone inside barracks?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by psucc(m): 11:34pm On Jan 19
Gunmen? Army? Barrack? Kidnapp?
This country sef
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by chiagozien(m): 11:43pm On Jan 19
Is there a way to blame ipob or Igbos for this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by Graysons: 11:50pm On Jan 19
The woman go hear am,them go fvck nonsense comort for her body.....
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by gaby(m): 2:27am On Jan 20
NiGaza....

I go rule, I go rule...

I sabi, I sabi

Oya na....

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:04am On Jan 20
matify83:
Targeted !

There is an insider in this kidnap.

I wonder how the next travel advisory by the Americans would be seeing that even the cities are no longer spared from the reach of kidnappers

Probably: AVOID NIGERIA KPATAKPATA! lipsrsealed
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:05am On Jan 20
chiagozien:

They're still on it....give them time! wink
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by Yankee101: 3:11am On Jan 20
No be Fulani alone now
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by KingLennon(m): 6:27am On Jan 20
When armed men storm the barracks and kidnap someone then you'll know it is finished. God forbid BAThing sad
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by Goodday90(m): 8:42am On Jan 20
Alhaji Chinaza phillip rora now
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by nabiz(m): 8:44am On Jan 20
InstanetTV:
Now I can satisfactorily conclude, all these recent kidnappings are politically motivated, the north just started fighting back, exactly what they did at a shopping complex wuse 2 Abuja, when Jonathan was president just to discredit his government.
Jagaban is not a weak president like goodluck, so he will never give in, and the fight will be long and deadly, but the masses will bear the brunt of the battle. SO I REPEAT BE SAFE OUT THERE
you people are Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by pointblank247(m): 9:06am On Jan 20
EreluRoz:
This is getting too much
hmmm "getting" kwa ? It has gotten to a ridiculous extent. Too bad for the image of the country. They just wanted to send a massage to Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by pointblank247(m): 9:09am On Jan 20
KingLennon:
When armed men storm the barracks and kidnap someone then you'll know it is finished. God forbid BAThing sad
Nigeria finished about 9 years ago. It's not today.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by pointblank247(m): 9:11am On Jan 20
chiagozien:
it's like you are not up to date. They have already started calling one Chinaza Philip.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by shilenji(m): 9:13am On Jan 20
Hp Stream 10

Hp x360 convertible for sale 95k

Not too visible cracks on screen.

Battery health 69%.

Drop a WhatsApp message on 090. 78386338 if interested. Slightly negotiable.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by Brendaniel: 9:18am On Jan 20
InstanetTV:

Is it not better we all join the Igbos and divide the country if we know there is tribal hatred among oursleves, why must we be united in hatred?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by pharmagba: 9:24am On Jan 20
InstanetTV:
I completely agree with you. It is just obvious
Not only that there are lots of insiders involved in this kidnappings.
Politically I sense that, who ever they are have fought Tinubu with everything from day 1. From his credentials to his policy. He had always won because he has Nigeria at heart.
He will win this war against insecurity as well.
Majority of the enemies of Nigeria are Nigerians working within the system to destroy it collaboration with external agents.
I want to conclude that all this insecurity in Nigeria has to do with 2 things MONEY and RESOURCES ( oil and natural resources). The kidnappings are just diversions. Government should able to link this together
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by SIONKPO1(m): 9:33am On Jan 20
ArmybEstate not Barracks ,Our Journalist are reporting Deceitful informations
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:49am On Jan 20
Brendaniel:

Is it not better we all join the Igbos and divide the country if we know there is tribal hatred among oursleves, why must we be united in hatred?
Ok you now want to join the IGBOS to commit the crime of demanding for freedom? Wait nah, e never reach your doorstep; una eyes go clear in hard lessons.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by ambale(m): 11:16am On Jan 20
90% of kidnap victims have always said the fulanis are the ones kidnapping but the police said they arrested a notorious kidnapper

Make we dey look the film, by the time awa eye clear henn

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:09pm On Jan 20
KingLennon:

The hunter now becoming the hunted! shocked When dog bites man, it's not news......but when man bites dog, then everyone sits up and takes notice! shocked
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Invade Army Barrack In Kurudu, Kidnap Popular Businesswoman. by flokii: 1:15pm On Jan 20
That's the Army Estate in Kurudu.. FCT police wetin dey shele.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ANY COUP IN NIGERIA’LL LEAD TO ARMED RESISTANCE IN SOUTH WEST — YORUBA COALITION / Foreign Embassies Should Stop Giving Visas To Politicians / Boko Haram: One Year After, Can It Happen Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.