Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa (11456 Views)

Nasarawa Supreme Court judgement: 38 Protesters Granted Bail / FG Files Contempt Proceeding Against NLC, TUC Over Protests / #NoMoreBloodShed: DSS Invites Zainab Ahmed Over Protests Against Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by badoh(m): 10:07pm On Jan 19
Zeebuy:
The revolution that'll break this country will start from the North
May be you should join them. We know some of you have been hoping revolution should start and military should take over but God will not listen to you because of your selfishness. Allow the man that won the mandate to enjoy his victory. If you're not satisfied with his performance in office, you can also join politics and vie for the post of president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by EggonBoy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 19
bdon12:

To dem its abt politicians. Its abt religion. Muslims hav ruled d state like forever n deny christian opportunity to rule.funniest thing is they are 55% muslim n 45% christian state...this is d issue.d election always gets rigged in favour of any muslim candidate...at least thats wat i know they feel
Nasarawa have more Christian population than that of Muslims.
Anybody that's giving u that 55/45 % is misleading u.
The problem is, the political structure of the state is in the hands of Muslim right from the time they got their state from plateau state and this Muslim minority don't want to let go power knowing fully well that it may be tough for them to sustain relevance if the governorship seat goes to the Christian who have the numbers.
Nasarawa politics politics goes beyond fence looking analysis.
It takes people that have been and live in the state to tell u the true political happening within the North Central state.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by SmartPolician: 10:15pm On Jan 19
jkpbestseries:
some people really no get wetin to do. I can never fight for any Nigerian politician

Whether you fight for them or not, whether you admit it or not, Nigerian politicians will continuously define the future of everyone who lives in this country.

There's a reason the West has vibrant activism and advocacy. In the end, Nigerians run to their countries in their numbers in search of greener pastures.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19
anonymous1759:
angry

What are you waiting for ? Help them and arrest the bandits .
shey him be police abi?
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by rigarmortis: 10:39pm On Jan 19
123yes:
When the supreme Court judge against Obi having won the election you people didn't go protesting. Now your own turn you are complaining and disturbing us. Please deal with it alone.

I don't like tinubu, but some of you so called obidients talk without thinking.

The same nasarawa that Obi won is where you are now throwing under the bus. Cos you don't want to think

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by Okoroawusa: 10:43pm On Jan 19
The politician wey pay them to protest now don disappear. Na dem dey suffer am now
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by Zeebuy: 10:52pm On Jan 19
badoh:

May be you should join them. We know some of you have been hoping revolution should start and military should take over but God will not listen to you because of your selfishness. Allow the man that won the mandate to enjoy his victory. If you're not satisfied with his performance in office, you can also join politics and vie for the post of president.

lolzzz....See this one. You really believe everyone is on the same level as y'all? The only thing that matters to most of you is for your person to remain in power, whether he performs or not. Same way ya'll were cheering Buhari. Let your country burn for all I care. Any one who speaks out against the evils of this satanic APC government is automatically tagged "children of hate" or "IPOB". You people will prefer everyone suffers in silence, right?

The only thing still keeping me in this shithole is my factory under construction, and I'm even the only member of my family still in this country, so y'all can go to hell, after all this country is just a waste of space
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by anonymous1759(m): 11:06pm On Jan 19
nigeriansamurai:
shey him be police abi?

Make he go join police , no be only mouth e go Dey bad mouth .
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by LordIsaac(m): 11:34pm On Jan 19
I thought they said this administration is afraid of protests…I will always counsel people not to be led into prison or mass graves by Obidients! A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by Chivisee: 11:51pm On Jan 19
I keep on saying it,the most unfortunate thing that happened to obi, is the obedient movement.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by nigeriansamurai(m): 11:53pm On Jan 19
anonymous1759:

abeg rest... make em join add to the number of incompetent, ak47 weilding thieves on the streets...
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by nigeriansamurai(m): 11:54pm On Jan 19
anonymous1759:

abeg rest... make em join add to the number of incompetent, ak47 weilding thieves on the streets, dey collet useless salary...
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by amnesty7: 12:40am On Jan 20
Good. Jobless trouble makers.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by Halogenabdul(m): 5:37am On Jan 20
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by Machinegun91(m): 6:22am On Jan 20
God punish those oppressors
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by anonymous1759(m): 6:53am On Jan 20
nigeriansamurai:
abeg rest... make em join add to the number of incompetent, ak47 weilding thieves on the streets, dey collet useless salary...

So you know say them Dey collect useless salaries , yet you wan make them risk their lives die for ungrateful citizens like Una wey no Dey appreciate the little them Dey do ontop the poor salary de play .

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by beyondPen(m): 7:04am On Jan 20
rigarmortis:

I don't like tinubu, but some of you so called obidients talk without thinking.

The same nasarawa that Obi won is where you are now throwing under the bus. Cos you don't want to think

When most Obidiebts no go school only business analysis perspective of the economy. What do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by Mandate2023: 7:20am On Jan 20
123yes:
When the supreme Court judge against Obi having won the election you people didn't go protesting. Now your own turn you are complaining and disturbing us. Please deal with it alone.

As u know everybody should deal with their own problem u should have hit the street with ur family with obi

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by verifiablefacts: 7:40am On Jan 20
bdon12:

To dem its abt politicians. Its abt religion. Muslims hav ruled d state like forever n deny christian opportunity to rule.funniest thing is they are 55% muslim n 45% christian state...this is d issue.d election always gets rigged in favour of any muslim candidate...at least thats wat i know they feel

By your submission now 45% is greater than 55%?
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by Danmisra(m): 7:42am On Jan 20
The same thing Christians are doing to Muslims in Jos and Benue ,they Muslims are completely completely marginalised but the hypocrites can open their smelly mouth to talk shameless People. Nasarawa state will never be rule by a Christian if you like report to God.
Bunch of hypocrites
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by Umuinyioku: 7:43am On Jan 20
politicoNG:

https://independent.ng/supreme-court-verdict-38-nasarawa-women-for-justice-arrested-by-police/
This is miscarriage of Justice.

The people voted for PDP candidate and not APC. And that's why the women went naked to protest the results. They voted for candidate of their choice. Not Sule of APC.

Sule knew he didn't win. Hence he said he was going back to his Base once pronounced the loser.

Nasarawa elections was a glaring one who the people voted for as their Governor. And how does one expect progress from the state when an impostor is foisted on them.

Supreme Court got this one wrong in their face saving gesture to improve their battered image.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:22am On Jan 20
anonymous1759:

So you know say them Dey collect...
i will say it again the nigerian police is USELESS in a day the average police man comits more violations than actual police work(because it is a system of angry people that government has always failed), if you dont know at the end of the day the people that end up doing their actual work are local security outfit... i am talkin from a personal angle, taking a case to the police (especially one that involves investigation) most times is a waste of time and money. they will beat innocent pple, collet money still nothing at the end of the day. FYI meeting a nigerian police on the road can be synonymous to meeting an armed robber. they are nothing but advanced political thugs and merceneries... go around and ask people, you will see that police does more harm than good everyday... you talk about them risking their lives what of the lives they waste? even the reduction in applicants is a symptom of its failure as a syste
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by anonymous1759(m): 8:28am On Jan 20
nigeriansamurai:
i will say it again the nigerian police is USELESS in a day the average police man comits more violations than actual police work(because it is a system of angry people that government has always failed), if you dont know at the end of the day the people that end up doing their actual work are local security outfit... i am talkin from a personal angle, taking a case to the police (especially one that involves investigation) most times is a waste of time and money. they will beat innocent pple, collet money still nothing at the end of the day. FYI meeting a nigerian police on the road can be synonymous to meeting an armed robber. they are nothing but advanced political thugs and merceneries... go around and ask people, you will see that police does more harm than good everyday... you talk about them risking their lives what of the lives they waste? even the reduction in applicants is a symptom of its failure as a syste

You’re just ranting , if Nigerian police go on strike for one week I bet you you’ll be at home before 5pm because of fear . All we do is talk talk and talk . Someone’s father and mother will be standing inside sun for less than $200 a month with stubborn and reckless law breaking citizens.
If they’re better paid jobs nobody will join police in Nigeria and you’ll pay private security yourself and traffic wardens to help you with traffic nonsense.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:42am On Jan 20
anonymous1759:

You’re just ranting , if Nigerian police go on strike for one week I bet you you’ll be at home before 5pm because of fear . All we do is talk talk and talk . Someone’s father and mother will be standing inside sun for less than $200 a month with stubborn and reckless law breaking citizens...
lets leave argument... ok what kind of system give somebody a gun, takes all his and a shity salary and tell him to protect people, do you expect anything positive from that kind of system... even if me and you join such a system. we will be forced to bad corps by the system. To me Nigerian police is a failure, I cant have issue again and call them. please I dont want to have anythin to do with those sociopaths.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:55am On Jan 20
anonymous1759:

You’re just ranting , if Nigerian police go on strike for one week I bet you you’ll be at home before 5pm because of fear . All we do is talk talk and talk . Someone’s father and mother will be standing inside...
wait first... On the context of this post... Sule rigged his election... People protested against him... He used POLICE to crub insurrection like some medivial king... and you want me to clap for them... lol one of the issues of good governance is this current police system, because a poor soilders will always serves the intrest of elites and not the masses... i just pity the people that are locked up with rats and tortured till monday.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by anonymous1759(m): 8:56am On Jan 20
nigeriansamurai:
lets leave argument... ok what kind of system give somebody a gun, takes all his and a shity salary and tell him to protect people, do you expect anything positive from that kind of system... even if me and you join such a system. we will be forced to bad corps by the system. To me Nigerian police is a failure, I cant have issue again and call them. please I dont want to have anythin to do with those sociopaths.

To label all of them as a failure is wrong , we still have the good ones doing their best despite the poor salary .
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by HRMK: 9:04am On Jan 20
NIGERIANS ARE FUNNY SET OF PEOPLE!WHEN THE APEX COURT AFFIRMED ELECTIONS OF GOVERNORS IN OPPOSITION,THERE WERE NO PROTESTS BUT WHEN ITS TURN OF APC,ITS PROTESTS IN GALORE!!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by HeroicMeastro: 9:35am On Jan 20
HRMK:
NIGERIANS ARE FUNNY SET OF PEOPLE!WHEN THE APEX COURT AFFIRMED ELECTIONS OF GOVERNORS IN OPPOSITION,THERE WERE NO PROTESTS BUT WHEN ITS TURN OF APC,ITS PROTESTS IN GALORE!!
That is simply a paid protest sponsored by the desperate opposition. They few protesters cannot dare to come close to the main town. They can only resort to burning tires at the outskirts, at the front of the pdp office.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:50am On Jan 20
anonymous1759:

To label all of them as a failure is wrong , we still have the good ones doing their best despite the poor salary .
OK i agree i am tryin to say is the system is bad

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa by anonymous1759(m): 10:00am On Jan 20
nigeriansamurai:
wait first... On the context of this post... Sule rigged his election... People protested against him... He used POLICE to crub insurrection like some medivial king... and you want me to clap for them... lol one of the issues of good governance is this current police system, because a poor soilders will always serves the intrest of elites and not the masses... i just pity the people that are locked up with rats and tortured till monday.

We know your likes , as long as the protest suits you its justified, nothing can please you people, you think your emotional blackmail will make authorities relinquish power to you . No more judiciary is under threat after other political parties won APC in these recent judgement Unrepentant wailers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Clinton: Don't Brand Boko-Haram As Terrorist Group / DPR Blames Marketers As Petrol Scarcity Worsens - PUNCH / A Must-watch Video Of Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon With Sahara Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.