Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Tunde Ednut Receives Cows From Sabinus, Verydarkman, And 3M Ahead Of Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Receives Cows From Sabinus, Verydarkman, And 3M Ahead Of Birthday (1154 Views)

Blessing CEO Finally Apologise To Verydarkman And Confess Love To Him / Ex Beauty Queen Jennifer Ephraim Gets Expensive Car Gift Ahead Of Birthday / Tunde Ednut Receives 6 Cows And N5m From Obi Cubana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Ednut Receives Cows From Sabinus, Verydarkman, And 3M Ahead Of Birthday by Glimpsetv: 12:43am On Jan 20
Tunde Ednut Receives Cows from Sabinus and Others, N3M from Spyro, Land from Benin Boys Ahead of Birthday

Renowned blogger Tunde Olaoluwa Adekunle, popularly known as Tunde Ednut, is gearing up for a lavish birthday celebration this year, marked by unique gifts from fans. Notably, Oga Sabinus, funny bros and Verydarkman contributed cows, while Spyro generously gifted him N3 million. Additionally, Benin Boys offered him a piece of land.

This year's festivities, in line with Tunde Ednut's tradition of hosting extravagant parties, took an interesting turn. Fans from various cities worldwide gathered to honor the Instagram sensation. What sets this celebration apart is the early showering of gifts, starting weeks before his actual birthday on Saturday, January 20.

Adding to the excitement, Tunde Ednut revealed his plans to fly in an undisclosed musician for a special performance at his birthday party in Atlanta, going as far as renting a private plane for the occasion.

Known for his association with Davido, Tunde has received a diverse array of gifts, including cows, money, and recently, a piece of land, showcasing the generosity of his fans.

Tunde Ednut shared videos on his Instagram page, showcasing his philanthropic efforts in the form of giveaways. These acts of kindness ranged from providing wheelchairs to the disabled to distributing live chickens and various food items to the public.

In the Instagram video, fans expressed their gratitude, offering prayers for Tunde Ednut's benevolent deeds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulTYq2al_tc

Re: Tunde Ednut Receives Cows From Sabinus, Verydarkman, And 3M Ahead Of Birthday by CameroonPepper: 6:06am On Jan 20
Rituals ingredients.
Eat them on that day at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Receives Cows From Sabinus, Verydarkman, And 3M Ahead Of Birthday by Curious345: 6:32am On Jan 20
Nice
Re: Tunde Ednut Receives Cows From Sabinus, Verydarkman, And 3M Ahead Of Birthday by illicit(m): 8:10am On Jan 20
🥵
Re: Tunde Ednut Receives Cows From Sabinus, Verydarkman, And 3M Ahead Of Birthday by RenaissanceGuy: 8:49am On Jan 20
Why are they always gifting him cows on his birthday even when he doesn't stay in Nigeria?? P
Re: Tunde Ednut Receives Cows From Sabinus, Verydarkman, And 3M Ahead Of Birthday by Glimpsetv: 8:56am On Jan 20
RenaissanceGuy:
Why are they always gifting him cows on his birthday even when he doesn't stay in Nigeria?? P

For celebration, I guess.

Re: Tunde Ednut Receives Cows From Sabinus, Verydarkman, And 3M Ahead Of Birthday by PinkNature: 9:08am On Jan 20
CameroonPepper:
Rituals ingredients.
Eat them on that day at your own peril.

That cow alone Na person 2 years salary. Just dey play.
Re: Tunde Ednut Receives Cows From Sabinus, Verydarkman, And 3M Ahead Of Birthday by Hedonisco: 5:58pm On Jan 20
Can someone fill me in on what's so special about the Ednut guy? A lot of people feel indebted to him, and I don't really understand why.
Re: Tunde Ednut Receives Cows From Sabinus, Verydarkman, And 3M Ahead Of Birthday by Glimpsetv: 8:52pm On Jan 20
Hedonisco:
Can someone fill me in on what's so special about the Ednut guy? A lot of people feel indebted to him, and I don't really understand why.

I think he has helped alot of people in the past.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Comparison / Do You Like Jamie Foxx's New Music Video? / Zimbabweans Have No Reason To Be Hungry If They Can Give $300k To A Loser - Uti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.