Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Davis Chukwunonyerem Martins Is A SCAMMER - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Davis Chukwunonyerem Martins Is A SCAMMER (325 Views)

Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide / Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph / This Boy Named Damiel Martins Is A Scammer Selling MTN And Other Network Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davis Chukwunonyerem Martins Is A SCAMMER by lowassist64: 1:24am On Jan 20
Hello everyone, please be cautious of scammers. Today, on January 19, 2024, I encountered an individual named Davis Chukwunonyerem Martins online, who claimed to be a web developer. I decided to assign him a web development task, and we agreed upon certain terms, such as him providing me with the source code once I transferred the payment. However, after I sent the money, Davis Chukwunonyerem Martins became unreachable, not responding to my calls or messages. To this date, I haven't received any communication from him. Therefore, I want to alert the public to be vigilant about this individual, Davis Chukwunonyerem Martins. As evidence, I'm sharing our conversation details. The amount I sent to Davis Chukwunonyerem Martins for the source code was 15,000 Naira.

Re: Davis Chukwunonyerem Martins Is A SCAMMER by lowassist64: 1:28am On Jan 20
@moderator
Re: Davis Chukwunonyerem Martins Is A SCAMMER by immortalcrown(m): 3:26am On Jan 20
Na you do yourself.

No do cheap transaction with faceless people wey no get recognized brand identity.

2 Likes

Re: Davis Chukwunonyerem Martins Is A SCAMMER by dkidd: 4:29pm On Jan 28
immortalcrown:
Na you do yourself.

No do cheap transaction with faceless people wey no get recognized brand identity.

Bro madagwa efe aka https://pauljumbo.com
With many YouTube videos did a shoddy job for me mid 2023. That time na only 12.5k him see chop.. After a while guy blocked me on WhatsApp. I still reported his website and a lit of his YouTube vids. I just noticed now that someone made a post about him on the same issue on nairaland and the crook is actually a Nairalander. Some dey get face and go still g u oo
Re: Davis Chukwunonyerem Martins Is A SCAMMER by immortalcrown(m): 8:59pm On Jan 28
dkidd:
Bro madagwa efe aka https://pauljumbo.com
With many YouTube videos did a shoddy job for me mid 2023. That time na only 12.5k him see chop.. After a while guy blocked me on WhatsApp. I still reported his website and a lit of his YouTube vids. I just noticed now that someone made a post about him on the same issue on nairaland and the crook is actually a Nairalander. Some dey get face and go still g u oo
pauljumbo.com is not a recognised name.

(1) (Reply)

Police Asks For N50k Bribe From Family To Help Trace Their Kidnapped Relative / Breaking News ;woman Accuses Hospital Of Changing Her Baby During Childbirth. - / Jnr Pope: Princewill Richards Knocks Those Accusing Nollywood Actor TC Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.