Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,787 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Airtel And Glo Intermittent And Bad Network For The Past Few Days - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel And Glo Intermittent And Bad Network For The Past Few Days (127 Views)

How To Unblock And Link Your NIN To Your MTN, Glo, Airtel And 9mobile Number / How To Set Security Pin On Mtn, Glo Airtel And 9mobile / MTN, 9mobile, Airtel And Glo Important Service Codes You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel And Glo Intermittent And Bad Network For The Past Few Days by GreaterFuture(m): 8:05am On Jan 20
It will come and go, okay for some time, then become very slow again. Making day to day life quite harder.
Bear in mind that the two are fairly okay here most times, even Glo is much stable and speed is faster.

But it's been bad these past days, very frustrating. Either very slow network that would last for an hour to a few, or no network at all when you need your phone for something important
Re: Airtel And Glo Intermittent And Bad Network For The Past Few Days by AlphaNugget(m): 8:21am On Jan 20
I do switch from LTE to 3g just to access the net....Airtel don show me premium shege this few weeks cry
Re: Airtel And Glo Intermittent And Bad Network For The Past Few Days by SeeWahala: 9:10am On Jan 20
Once it's 12 midnight airtel will off their network for 30mins. This has been happening since November last year.

Thank goodness it doesn't last more than thst if not . . .

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Xbuds 3 WE Launch Imminent; Infinix NC Buds Variant Spotted On SIG ! / Get Help With Your ICE Quiz / What's Making My Network Slow..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.