Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank (10925 Views)

Fuel Purchase Reduced By 50 Per Cent, Reduce Pump Price – IPMAN Begs Tinubu / 87% Nigeria’s Poverty Rate In North – World Bank / FG Dismisses Global Report On Nigeria’s Poverty Level (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by Max24: 11:17am On Jan 20
Ipob.s will disagree and call world bank names. There is no name they have not called Tinubu simply because their kinsman contested election and lost. Funny people.
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by adolfHitler1934: 11:24am On Jan 20
Righthussle:
Tinubu is capable of solving the problems of this country.
What kind of nonsense Statistics is this?? This is s big lie.

Ebim Pa Wao!
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by nedekid: 11:30am On Jan 20
nothingspoil70:
The way Obidients go attack this man hen?
You personally, what is your opinion. For get about any third-party.
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by seunayantokun(m): 11:31am On Jan 20
In fact, the poverty has evaporated by 107%
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by nedekid: 11:39am On Jan 20
Max24:
Ipob.s will disagree and call world bank names. There is no name they have not called Tinubu simply because their kinsman contested election and lost. Funny people.
So for you it is all about kinsman ie tribe? Where were you when their kinsman ran but they voted rather for Obasanjo.
Guy leave all these pettiness. What people want is who will perform not kinsman (some wount understand). If Tinubu performs wonders, turns naija to Dubai, he will win the next elections without having to do magomago. All will vote for him. Who will vote for Obi if eg Tinubu makes naira 150 to $1? Who will "send" Obi if our purchasing power improves, we have steady electricity, food, education?
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by Succezcard(m): 11:40am On Jan 20
I believe it's some typo error. The correct statistic was supposed to be whatever they meant ''increased by 7 percent or 70 percent.

Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by jogojogo: 11:44am On Jan 20
matify83:
We are on ground and not feeling the 7% reduction in extreme poverty o!

Infact, even those that are a bit comfortable have ran away from the country before they end up in extreme poverty.

"Na statistics we go chop" ?
You are not feeling it
The real good people of Nigeria are feeling it
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by Okwori12(m): 11:47am On Jan 20
That's true. I believe they died. God will help Nigerians
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by worksmart(m): 11:51am On Jan 20
Credit would have to go to PMB , if this is true,

However the affects of Tinubu's ruinous economic policies on poverty is yet to be captured in future statistics .

Nigerians are being impoverished as we speak!
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by Corrections: 11:58am On Jan 20
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:01pm On Jan 20
Misleading headline concorted by a coconut-headed urch Jez 2 breastfeed their other coconut-headed stubborn urchintos!

be pushing 4ward trash!

Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by Niyi4321: 12:04pm On Jan 20
Take it or leave it.
World bank is telling us Yahoo Yahoo is good but Plus is not
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by Max24: 12:11pm On Jan 20
nedekid:

So for you it is all about kinsman ie tribe? Where were you when their kinsman ran but they voted rather for Obasanjo.
Guy leave all these pettiness. What people want is who will perform not kinsman (some wount understand). If Tinubu performs wonders, turns naija to Dubai, he will win the next elections without having to do magomago. All will vote for him. Who will vote for Obi if eg Tinubu makes naira 150 to $1? Who will "send" Obi if our purchasing power improves, we have steady electricity, food, education?
Did Obi turn Anambra to Dubai when you chose to vote for him? How many investments did Obi visualised when he was gov that has now come to fruition? According to Soludo, Obis only investment, Hero beer, is next to nothing presently in Anambra. So, on what basis is he better than Tinubu? Dangote refinery, among others is the brain child of Tinubu and you know how it's worth in dollars. Others are coming onboard. Already, can you see the way Tinubu is handling the economy? Give him one more year and everybody will start feeling the positive impact of his govt policies. I am not a blind supporter of Tinubu but I follow visionary leaders.
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by almarthins(m): 12:26pm On Jan 20
nothingspoil70:
The way Obidients go attack this man hen?

Na pack of lies be this statistics.

Two days a young lad walking into my office he said, "sorry sir, for asking you this: I and my siblings had eaten anything since morning. Pls help us sir"

Me I no even come cash for pocket, I just told him. I no get cash for hand. And he didn't bother to wait to see how I can help him. World should stop this there nonsense report of Nigeria is this or that. Naira is fallen on parrelel market, companies are leaving Nigeria. How that one take improve poverty?
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by Sunday2021: 12:27pm On Jan 20
Anything Tinubu cannot bribe doesn't exist.
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by Greatguy01(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20
World Bank on kolos.
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by LordIsaac(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20
Kukutente23:
The report is correct
Skit making and online content has reduced unemployment and poverty among our youths
It's become a veritable source of income and oniline/remote job opportunity
We all know the party that gave us Internet and the party that banned Internet
So we know who to give the flowers and who to give the L
Plus japa induced remittances.
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by DOM7: 12:42pm On Jan 20
These are the real people causing us pain and making our politicians to be more wicked by the day. God will judge world bank!
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by DOM7: 12:44pm On Jan 20
Because Nigeria is their biggest customer, keep giving them money to share at the top and you continue to pamper their nonsense.God is watching!
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by Truvelisback(m): 12:46pm On Jan 20
Lies. They said poverty rate has refused to 7%, even though it is a lie. It is only an illiterate that would think that 7% is a very impressive result without knowing that 7% is the same 7/100. Pikin wey score 7/100, they him pass abi him fail? grin
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by mexioni(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20
World bank don mad
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by matify83: 2:05pm On Jan 20
Winning123:

How will you feel it when you are not only lazy but not creative.

Hahaha

If only you know who you are yabbing.

Continue!
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by Popesuccess(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20
matify83:

Infact, even those that are a bit comfortable have ran away from the country before they end up in extreme poverty.

The world bank and IMF are doing everything to keep us the way we are by their constant lie lie statistics and stupid advice to our leaders
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by Doublek101: 3:07pm On Jan 20
Lies, big lie. People wen I know for area since wen nor get job since never still get jobs. How them cum take reduce poverty by 7%? Make una dey talk well ooo make I nor slap person ooo. Gather 20 people for area,the ones wen get jobs nor reach 5. Wetin we cum dey talk about
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by NotGej: 3:09pm On Jan 20
This is a lie of monumental proportion.
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by nedekid: 3:24pm On Jan 20
Max24:

Did Obi turn Anambra to Dubai when you chose to vote for him? How many investments did Obi visualised when he was gov that has now come to fruition? According to Soludo, Obis only investment, Hero beer, is next to nothing presently in Anambra. So, on what basis is he better than Tinubu? Dangote refinery, among others is the brain child of Tinubu and you know how it's worth in dollars. Others are coming onboard. Already, can you see the way Tinubu is handling the economy? Give him one more year and everybody will start feeling the positive impact of his govt policies. I am not a blind supporter of Tinubu but I follow visionary leaders.
Bros, here you go again, comparison, Obi vs this, Tinubu vs that, his kinsman, his bloda, hero beer, built Lagos etc.
What everyone is interested in rather is who will change thedirection of the country for the better. If mc oluomo will do it and people see the effects, no Obi, Tinubu, Ganduje, El rufai can unseat him because all Nigerians including igbos will vote for him without need for magomago. Igbos don't vote for tribe as they are not parapo people, the vote for who will advance their comfort, enabling environment for their business to thrive. Eg, if Osibanjo were to run against hope nzodima, Tinubu, orji uzo Kalu, rochas okorocha, I assure you Osibanjo would come out tops against the rest.
If adesina, Osibanjo, Obi had ran together, it would have been a though choice as votes will slit between the three. I personally would have a though choice as my first contender will be Osibanjo. The man took over government briefly and naira appreciated by over 100% within few weeks, Sars went off the roads, there was fresh air all over.
Point is remove all these petty tribal stuff, Obi this and that. He is not president. Tinubu is president and he must succeed, if not we boot him out during the next election if only he will let our votes count.
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by barinedan(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20
The so called world bank staff are mad for this useless update.
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by yommen: 3:51pm On Jan 20
matify83:

Oga, read and understand. You don't have to be pessimistic about everything. What the report means is that a lot of youths from Nigeria and Tanzania are now engaged in online activities which help them to earn reasonably. You will admit that a lot of Nigeria are making it from cryptos, Forex, content creation and so on. Many Nigerians are now on YouTube, tiktok, Youtube etc doing things that help them to earn reasonably.

If the phone on your hand is only for Facebook and Nairaland commenting, it's what you chose to do but there are people who have been able to turn their phone to money-making machine. So the fact that you are getting poorer doesn't mean others too are.
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by anyilalaz: 3:51pm On Jan 20
World bank that is happy giving out loan which they know will be looted by the politicians. Next, they come again to borrow allowing the cycle to continue because it to world bank advantage...Yeye bank
Re: Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank by Max24: 4:18pm On Jan 20
nedekid:

Bros, here you go again, comparison, Obi vs this, Tinubu vs that, his kinsman, his bloda, hero beer, built Lagos etc.
What everyone is interested in rather is who will change thedirection of the country for the better. If mc oluomo will do it and people see the effects, no Obi, Tinubu, Ganduje, El rufai can unseat him because all Nigerians including igbos will vote for him without need for magomago. Igbos don't vote for tribe as they are not parapo people, the vote for who will advance their comfort, enabling environment for their business to thrive. Eg, if Osibanjo were to run against hope nzodima, Tinubu, orji uzo Kalu, rochas okorocha, I assure you Osibanjo would come out tops against the rest.
If adesina, Osibanjo, Obi had ran together, it would have been a though choice as votes will slit between the three. I personally would have a though choice as my first contender will be Osibanjo. The man took over government briefly and naira appreciated by over 100% within few weeks, Sars went off the roads, there was fresh air all over.
Point is remove all these petty tribal stuff, Obi this and that. He is not president. Tinubu is president and he must succeed, if not we boot him out during the next election if only he will let our votes count.
What you have up there is not the narrative I see coming from some Igbos, maybe not you. Many Igbos still make it appear personal between Obi and Tinubu, hence my response. Every action gets a reaction. Talk to your brothers who are still deluded. Tinubu is the current president and needs our support irrespective of who we voted for during elections. We don't have another country for now and so we must make this work. All hate speech against Tinubu should stop.

Bomb Explodes In Maiduguri Boko Haram Factory & Killed 3 / Confirmation Of Buhari’s Nominees Stalls In Senate / Senate To Pass Whistle-blower Protection Bill In July

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53