Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries (403 Views)

Fascism And Igbo Marxism / Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them / How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by Ozommadu: 9:07am On Jan 20
Now this is how their coordinated propaganda machineries work.

1. They stoke tribal sentiments with their posts and comments.

2. Apc influencers/propagandists will take up the post and amplify it.

3. They knowingly Amplify it by calling and generalising obedients as fascists, vile and bitter...some of them will bring igbos in and tell you Obi can never be president grin

4. The last but not the least, they say "thank God they left/didn't join the obedient movement "...then their nairaland bigotry branch will import it here to gaslight people

Beware of these Apc evil propagandists, they can go to any level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by Ozommadu: 9:09am On Jan 20
See his next post...this one is still new to the game

This is 2024, inflation is high, cost of living high, transportation high but they're already talking about 2027 election grin

They'll never talk about insecurity, kidnapping, banditry and corruption and looting by the technocrats assembled by tilumbu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by Ozommadu: 9:11am On Jan 20
Then people like Obiedun, LeoDeKing, FreeStuffsNG, seunmsg will now come in the comment section

Boom! Gaslighting here and there😂

I hope seun. Can see the real enemies of this great forum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by Buccalcavity2: 9:16am On Jan 20
Mtchew.
Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by Meagainstthem: 9:18am On Jan 20
Leave story,nobody is interested in your Obidient nonsense for now,check back in 2026

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by Ozommadu: 9:43am On Jan 20
Meagainstthem:
Leave story,nobody is interested in your Obidient nonsense for now,check back in 2026

No Obidients no news

They're the air you breath

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by Ozommadu: 9:43am On Jan 20
Buccalcavity2:
Mtchew.

You don open another moniker sukanmi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by Meagainstthem: 9:45am On Jan 20
Ozommadu:

No Obidients no news

They're the air you breath

Small yansh self wan deh shake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by GenSpecifics: 9:47am On Jan 20
Obidients are no fascists .

They are far worse .

They are Anarcho-Marxists employing the dirty gaslighting game and censure of the Bolsheviks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by Obiedun(m): 10:00am On Jan 20
Ozommadu:
Then people like Obiedun, LeoDeKing, FreeStuffsNG, seunmsg will now come in the comment section

Boom! Gaslighting here and there😂

I hope seun. Can see the real enemies of this great forum
E pain am. Stop constituting nuisance here please. Find job to do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by BeninRefugees: 10:12am On Jan 20
Meagainstthem:

Small yansh self wan deh shake
Small yansh wey beat bat for lag after all the noise in balugun stadium

Obidients are

Abuja , Anambra, Delta ,Edo,Lagos, Nassarawa,Imo, cross river, platue etc

Obidients spread accross all tribes and aspect of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by Ozommadu: 10:40am On Jan 20
Obiedun:
E pain am. Stop constituting nuisance here please. Find job to do.

I called joblessness and you answered grin
Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by Ozommadu: 10:41am On Jan 20
GenSpecifics:
Obidients are no fascists .

They are far worse .

They are Anarcho-Marxists employing the dirty gaslighting game and censure of the Bolsheviks.

You're only angry they're beating you in your own game.

We understand grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by Meagainstthem: 10:57am On Jan 20
BeninRefugees:

Obidients are

Nah that small yansh dey aso rock nowgrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by BeninRefugees: 11:29am On Jan 20
Meagainstthem:

Nah that small yansh dey aso rock nowgrin

The gbajue big yansh wey worse pass Buhari

Naira is chasing 1500 already

Big yansh small sense cheesy
Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by NextAbuja: 11:29am On Jan 20
You are beating them yet you keep opening thread lamenting how you are beating but those you are beating do not even bother to create a thread to say if they are being beating or need help.

You obidient ipob seem to have inherited foolishness in common from birth.

Ozommadu:

You're only angry they're beating you in your own game.

We understand grin

4 Likes

Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by Meagainstthem: 11:31am On Jan 20
BeninRefugees:

The gbajue big yansh wey worse pass Buhari

Naira is chasing 1500 already

Big yansh small sense cheesy

Beninrefuge? I no dey talk to refugee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by BeninRefugees: 11:38am On Jan 20
Meagainstthem:

Beninrefuge? I no dey talk to refugee
HOW am I sure you're not one of us here chased Out of Ogun by herdsmen languishing here in Benin grin

Is it safe now in Ogun ? I wan come back o grin

1 Like

Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by Meagainstthem: 11:40am On Jan 20
BeninRefugees:

HOW am I sure you're not one of us here chased Out of Ogun by herdsmen languishing here in Benin grin

Is it safe now in Ogun ? I wan come back o grin

I no dey talk to refugee
Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by Ozommadu: 11:46am On Jan 20
NextAbuja:
You are beating them yet you keep opening thread lamenting how you are beating but those you are beating do not even bother to create a thread to say if they are being beating or need help.

You obidient ipob seem to have inherited foolishness in common from birth.

You have nothing to contribute except insult

Make bitterness no kee you
Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by Chivisee: 11:48am On Jan 20
i always thank God the southeast are like this, with this their misearable behaviours.As far as Nigeria is concerned, Nobody will ever take them serious.i keep on saying it,one of the most unfortunate thing that happened to obi is obidient movement, man is primed for the presidency but when you have people with flawed background backing you then you are doomed. I am sure if a Lizard contest against anybody from southeast in the next election,the lizard has a better chance. i was not shocked when i saw a lot of eastern names celebrating the blast event that took place in ibadan. i really,really pity the southeast, my prayer is for them to continue their idiocies. atleast this will give other region a far edge over them. the people you are up against is more powerful,more stronger,yoruba has always determine how you operate,God made it like that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by Obiedun(m): 3:58pm On Jan 20
Ozommadu:

I called joblessness and you answered grin
Look for job . You are exposing your ignorance here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by Slytiger: 4:00pm On Jan 20
Ozommadu:
See his next post...this one is still new to the game

This is 2024, inflation is high, cost of living high, transportation high but they're already talking about 2027 election grin

They'll never talk about insecurity, kidnapping, banditry and corruption and looting by the technocrats assembled by tilumbu
You are angry that he repented. I checked his past tweets and he was formerly an Obidient and also a notorious tribalist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:03pm On Jan 20
BeninRefugees:

Obidients are

Lol grin who doesn't know that INEC rigged those wins for Peter Obi. grin Abi you don't believe in rigging again?

3 Likes

Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by nazicartel(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20
You can never see morethan 5 Tinubu supporters with common sense nah.... The only true Tinubu supporter I'm not against is the one that has links to APC henchmen. If you are an ordinary citizen that doesn't know what he/she will eat tomorrow and you're supporting Tinubu. Then you're morethan an imbe/cile
Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by Ozommadu: 11:30pm On Jan 20
Slytiger:

You are angry that he repented. I checked his past tweets and he was formerly an Obidient and also a notorious tribalist.

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by Ozommadu: 11:31pm On Jan 20
Chivisee:
i always thank God the southeast are like this, with this their misearable behaviours.As far as Nigeria is concerned, Nobody will ever take them serious.i keep on saying it,one of the most unfortunate thing that happened to obi is obidient movement, man is primed for the presidency but when you have people with flawed background backing you then you are doomed. I am sure if a Lizard contest against anybody from southeast in the next election,the lizard has a better chance. i was not shocked when i saw a lot of eastern names celebrating the blast event that took place in ibadan. i really,really pity the southeast, my prayer is for them to continue their idiocies. atleast this will give other region a far edge over them. the people you are up against is more powerful,more stronger,yoruba has always determine how you operate,God made it like that

Stop disguising under igbo names to do rubbish...claim your bigotry with your full chest
Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by ILoveNG: 11:44pm On Jan 20
nazicartel:
You can never see morethan 5 Tinubu supporters with common sense nah.... The only true Tinubu supporter I'm not against is the one that has links to APC henchmen. If you are an ordinary citizen that doesn't know what he/she will eat tomorrow and you're supporting Tinubu. Then you're morethan an imbe/cile

The same way Obi doesn’t know your daddy who has no link whatsoever to Lp yet you get high at the mention of Obi

Drop the weed bro 😂
Re: Obedients Fascism And The Apc Paid Propaganda Machineries by Alexis11: 11:47pm On Jan 20
Chivisee:

Well said.

And the bolded is so true.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Buhari Rice Pyramids? / Odumeje Sends Strong Warning To Those Who Take Him As A Comedian, Fake Prophet / Labour Party Chairman, Abure Arrested In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.