Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me (1120 Views)

There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / Lets Make You Royal~Ladies n Gents Fashion Store. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by Gaspardd(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06
You seem delusional and too much in your head and that won't make you see reality The way it is.
You need to create some time to see the reality around you so that you can respond to reality accordingly.

Be in the world but do not be of this world.....in other words...be Smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by jamesversion: 6:26pm On Feb 06
Jewessgratitud3 nice one. When am I going to see you?
Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by Jewessgratitud3: 10:43pm On Feb 06
jamesversion:
Jewessgratitud3 nice one. When am I going to see you?
Hey whats up?
I'm unavailable for now until I've sorted out some personal stuff.

Thanks for the concern though.
Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by Ziika: 8:39am On Feb 07
cheesy
Gaspardd:
You seem delusional and too much in your head and that won't make you see reality The way it is.
You need to create some time to see the reality around you so that you can respond to reality accordingly.

Be in the world but do not be of this world.....in other words...be Smart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? / 7 Young Men Found Dead After Inhailing Fumes From Generator...graphic Photos / Women Are The Pivot Of The Family- Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.