Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please (736 Views)

Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by Eskoba: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
Season greetings nairaland,
U spoke about how I spent the last 13 months in remand at ikoyi prison.

Now I'm out, I sincerely regret my actions that led me to prison because I'm well trained, nurtured and gentle soul, as infact that will be my first time visiting a police station that led to my remand in prison. But I couldn't watch my only son die because of lack of funds, I had to take that horrible decision, I regret it!.

However, I'm out. Starting from scratch again, no Job, no money left in my acct, no family to rely on. I feed myself and son from food that neighbours gift us, sometimes I beg. My mom who has been supportive since I had this issue is a widow and also doesn't have a job, she feeds from what my elder stepbro sends to her, I can't continue to be a thorn in her.

I'm not a lazy guy, I want to start doing something again as schools are resuming soon and my son must hasn't been going to school since I had this issue, he's 5 years old.

I currently stay at ikorodu, I can do any job available please, I am a ssce holder though, but I'm very intelligent as I can do any job, I also can drive perfectly and I promise I will be honest.

Also, someone wants to gift me a pos on Thursday but I can't do anything with a pos without cash, it's just like a sim without phone, I can also use that for business if u can see anyone to help me with a startup capital.

Please I don't have any options unless someone come to help me. I have really learnt my lessons a hard way because my mother really suffered a lot.

Please help meπŸ™

2 Likes

Re: There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by LikeAking: 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
Eskoba:
Season greetings nairaland,
U spoke about how I spent the last 13 months in remand at ikoyi prison.

Now I'm out, I sincerely regret my actions that led me to prison because I'm well trained, nurtured and gentle soul, as infact that will be my first time visiting a police station that led to my remand in prison. But I couldn't watch my only son die because of lack of funds, I had to take that horrible decision, I regret it!.

However, I'm out. Starting from scratch again, no Job, no money left in my acct, no family to rely on. I feed myself and son from food that neighbours gift us, sometimes I beg. My mom who has been supportive since I had this issue is a widow and also doesn't have a job, she feeds from what my elder stepbro sends to her, I can't continue to be a thorn in her.

I'm not a lazy guy, I want to start doing something again as schools are resuming soon and my son must hasn't been going to school since I had this issue, he's 5 years old.

I currently stay at ikorodu, I can do any job available please, I am a ssce holder though, but I'm very intelligent as I can do any job, I also can drive perfectly and I promise I will be honest.

Also, someone wants to gift me a pos on Thursday but I can't do anything with a pos without cash, it's just like a sim without phone, I can also use that for business if u can see anyone to help me with a startup capital.

Please I don't have any options unless someone come to help me. I have really learnt my lessons a hard way because my mother really suffered a lot.

Please help meπŸ™

Collect the pod first.
Re: There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by Eskoba: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
LikeAking:

Collect the pod first.

I was supposed to collect it today, but I personally postponed till Thursday because of transport fare. I could go there anytime to pick it up
Re: There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by Eskoba: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2023
I am also a bit good with computers, Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, I have knowledge with graphics design though I'm not too good with photos hop, but I can learn fast.

Please help me, I have mouths to feed
Re: There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by FaithELEFAN(f): 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
I thought many people sent you money on the other thread. Its enough to set up something
Re: There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by Eskoba: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
FaithELEFAN:
I thought many people sent you money on the other thread.
Its enough to set up something
I guess u really want to know. Two people sent me money. first sent 2k second sent 20k.i hope u are okay with this info

Perhaps, I used most of the money to get Xmas cloths and shoes for my son. Thanks again
Re: There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by Eskoba: 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
I can also drive very well. Incase if there's anyone with a car I can use for ehailing or korope for commercial transport
Re: There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by jieta: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
Eskoba:
I guess u really want to know. Two people sent me money. first sent 2k second sent 20k.i hope u are okay with this info

Perhaps, I used most of the money to get Xmas cloths and shoes for my son. Thanks again
See mumu begi begi dey your blood, you use a whole 20,000 celebrate Christmas werey. If you put that twenty thousand for the POS most especially during this yuletide period you for don get more than twenty thousand you flex am throw way now you're back to what you know how to do best.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by Eskoba: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2023
jieta:
See mumu begi begi dey your blood, you use a whole 20,000 celebrate Christmas werey. If you put that twenty thousand for the POS most especially during this yuletide period you for don get more than twenty thousand you flex am throw way now you're back to what you know how to do best.
u didn't need to insult me. I actually asked for d money so as to buy Christmas clothes for my son and I did the needed.
And does it look like I am begging? I'm asking for a job or something to do.

And if u see it as begging, good for u. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2023
Eskoba:

lol
Re: There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by Eskoba: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2023
Good morning nairaland.

Any job offer, please I'm available
Re: There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by FaithELEFAN(f): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2023
Eskoba:
Good morning nairaland.

Any job offer, please I'm available
search for the moniker DrDoc he currently has good and high paying job with immediate employment. Goodluck
Re: There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by Kingrshd3: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
jieta:

May God bless u I don't know u even read my mind ..

That fool that is feeding hand to mouth still open mouth to say he use 20k to buy Xmas cloth ..

I guess there are lies in his stories then he doesn't deserve any further assistance

1 Like

Re: There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by Kingrshd3: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
Eskoba:
u didn't need to insult me. I actually asked for d money so as to buy Christmas clothes for my son and I did the needed.
And does it look like I am begging? I'm asking for a job or something to do.

And if u see it as begging, good for u. Thanks

U are not ready or need help at all ..

So person wey never chop dey remember Christmas cloth 😳..

Mtheeww rubbish so u can open ur mouth to say such nonsense ..
Even some people that sent u 2k don't buy Xmas cloth for their children but u did so next time u expect them to send u something again πŸ€”..

U are are logically sick

1 Like

Re: There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by Eskoba: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
Kingrshd3:

Even some people that sent u 2k don't buy Xmas cloth for their children but u did so next time u expect them to send u something again πŸ€”..

U are are logically sick
you can think or say whatever u want, good for u... I expected such nonsense from ur type thinking I came online to ask for help means I should be insulted from ur type who can't render a bit help.

I didn't see anywhere I said it's a must I'm given money, however I pointed out needing a job the most.

3 Likes

Re: There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by Eskoba: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
FaithELEFAN:

search for the moniker DrDoc he currently has good and high paying job with immediate employment. Goodluck
thanks so much for this. I will check it out asap
Re: There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by Eskoba: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
FaithELEFAN:

thanks so much for this. I will check it out asap

Modified

I went through the DrDoc posts and didn't find a single job posting, please help confirm the moniker again
Re: There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by Eskoba: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
LikeAking:

Collect the pod first.

good afternoon sir. I have received the pos today

2 Likes

Re: There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by LikeAking: 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Eskoba:
good afternoon sir. I have received the pos today

Congratulations!
Re: There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by Eskoba: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
Baztardidiot:
You are a lazy scammer
a pot calling kettle black. Smh.
Re: There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by jabolo(m): 3:44pm On Jan 09
Eskoba:

Please help meπŸ™

PM
Re: There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by Eskoba: 6:07pm On Jan 09
jabolo:

PM
done sir
Re: There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by Uyi168: 6:08pm On Jan 09
Kingrshd3:

U are are logically sick

All these insults are very unnecessary especially when u had no intentions of helping in the first place...

We should be calming down small small..
Re: There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please by Kingrshd3: 9:16pm On Jan 09
Uyi168:

All these insults are very unnecessary especially when u had no intentions of helping in the first place...

We should be calming down small small..

My brother it's required sometimes when some people or person don't know everybody is undergoing something and yet will come and be telling us publicly that he bought cloth for his children and we are hungry here and yet he is Abt to beg again 😑

It's really absurd

(1) (Reply)

Ignoring Calls / Life Alignment And Balancing / Are U A Career Woman Havin Problem In D Kitchen?talk 2 Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.