Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu (15174 Views)

Influencers Running Coordinated Campaign To Reinstate Betta Edu - FIJ / Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister , AUF Urges President Tinubu / Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by maktop(m): 10:00am On Jan 20
Best performing minister interms of looting and embezzlement of public fund. She deserves an Award for that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by kalemy(m): 10:00am On Jan 20
We are our own problem in this country . Imagine the nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by IkemChris(m): 10:01am On Jan 20
All these useless people everywhere... see how they confidently talk rubbish....

3 Likes

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by BloomingDale(f): 10:01am On Jan 20
sukkot:
This why people from the middle belt cannot be allowed in power. They are unserious people

All the leaders in South West are criminals, from the presidency right down to your LG chairmen.

1 Like

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by Akano5(m): 10:02am On Jan 20
HopeGying:
One of the problems with Nigeria. We only accuse a thief when we're not affiliated with them in any form.

you're 100% correct bro

3 Likes

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by Omenlon: 10:02am On Jan 20
SeeWahala:
God forbid angry is it because tinubu is shielding Tunji? See, this yeye government better arrest and prosecute both Ojo and Edu.

I'm sure it's because the kleptomaniac information minister is still roaming free that these ones feel they can make noise for that yellow pawpaw to return back to office to siphon more dollars into her offshore accounts undecided
can you explain in clear terms the offence of Tunji Ojo for me to understand.

1 Like

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by VIKTO83(m): 10:02am On Jan 20
Those calling for her reinstatement are shameless.
No wonder a public office holder will go to court to stop his prosecution and one shameless judge will grant it.
Nigeria need overhauling

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by ThinkSmarter: 10:02am On Jan 20
I personally think, she will deliver if given a 2nd chance
Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by superCleanworks(m): 10:05am On Jan 20
ThinkSmarter:

deliver by being more meticulous and overly clever in covering tracks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by ClearFlair: 10:06am On Jan 20
Dey play

1 Like

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by RepoMan007: 10:07am On Jan 20
For a fee, many people will gladly appeal to God to reinstate Satan into His rank in heaven.

6 Likes

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by ClearFlair: 10:07am On Jan 20
ThinkSmarter:

2nd chance for what? Why?

3 Likes

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by epainos: 10:08am On Jan 20
The Foundational Problem with Nigeria
Hmmm! This thread is proof of my stand that tribalism is the foundational problem with Nigeria and not corruption.

Corruption is a monster we MUST destroy, but tribalism gave birth to it, and it is still nurturing it. The moment we cut off tribalism, we will easily kill corruption. I said it many times....just because s(he) is from my tribe, we always want to forgive or defend such a person. Or cos s(he) is from my side, I need to do such a favour and give such the position whereas there are better-qualified people out there. Cos we must make a quota system, we cant choose the best.

Yes, I agree that we want development in our area so we need to put our own there. This is what is killing Nigeria. We will not grow. So, instead, let us get rid of that thing finally.

The Solution
We must make ourselves one. If we cannot make ourselves one, we cannot defeat tribalism. And if we can't defeat it, corruption will keep growing fat. Are we ready to make ourselves one so that there is no more nepotism and neglect of a group of people?

The Price
Deep integration is the price we must pay. What do I mean? We will need to create hybrids.

Cultural and religious conflicts will be the initial challenge we will face, and while trying to address them, we may lose our cultures if we do it wrongly. However, some strategies must be in place to protect our cultures.

I Can Fix Nigeria
I have 6 weapons to fight tribalism which are:

1. Inter-tribal marriages
2. Residency Rights
3. Rural Development & Agriculture
4. Ecology & Oceanic Resources (Green & Blue Economy)
5. Protection of Cultural Heritage
6. Women's Empowerment

I won't say more....but give me the space to work, and I will turn around Nigeria in 4 years (Just one term). I don't need to be the president, but work directly with the president and I will achieve this.

If you had disagreed with me on my previous posts, you owe me an apology if you had insulted me.
Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by Scholace: 10:08am On Jan 20
ThinkSmarter:
give her the second chance to take over your family business then

2 Likes

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by Awise09(m): 10:08am On Jan 20
Me am in full support because those northerners are not happy since she was first announced to hold that position, I believed they are part of what that buala is moving to Presidency for, because they know amount of cash they stole from that office via their hijab madams.
Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by Pedro334(m): 10:09am On Jan 20
the above mentioned set of people should save their energy and prepare to start visiting her in jail soon,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by jimmyvic(m): 10:09am On Jan 20
A thief is a thief....Prosecute her!!... I don't care if we're from the same region

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by Ironbull: 10:09am On Jan 20
Na wah oo so how do we sanitise our system now for God sake? You Nigerians were the ones shouting all over the Internet Betty must go and Betty was gone but now same Nigerians want Betty back, honestly I'm confused.

It is now I know why Buhari treat Nigerians a s s f u c k up by ignoring everybody for 8 years because nothing ever satisfies Nigerians. I'm sick of all these nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by Awise09(m): 10:10am On Jan 20
Me am in full support because those northe.rners are not happy since she was first announced to hold that position, I believed they are part of what that buala is moving to Presidency for, because they know amount of cash they stole from that office via their hija.b madams.
Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by israelmao(m): 10:11am On Jan 20
Imaginary Middlebelt Coalition has joined the paid social influencers to lend questionable voice for the reinstatement of someone who is currently under investigation they should go and rest and allow justice to take its cause.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by Faposky95: 10:11am On Jan 20
Someone else can do it and better.....
When Christ died...guess what....?
He has created another 12.....and they multiplied.

Off with this notion that there's only 1.
She's learned, go to schools and teach or get a job sister

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by Scholace: 10:11am On Jan 20
iLoveYouToo:
This woman should rest, she has been jumping from here to there canvassing support, what's done is done.

Accept your 'L' and move on
She's wasting her time. She has paid some people to sing her praises online on all social media platforms. Shameless woman who failed to pay Npower beneficiaries their 9 months outstanding stipend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by Omenlon: 10:11am On Jan 20
" not too young to rule" I talk am, na dem go worse pass. Even those who dey for nairaland dey condem others give dem such opportunity, even Satan go bow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by Faposky95: 10:12am On Jan 20
kalemy:
We are our own problem in this country . Imagine the nonsense.

.....and ingredents

1 Like

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by Ironbull: 10:12am On Jan 20
Vischy:
Stomach infrastructure,APC and empowering wrong people into power

Is that the topic of discussion
Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by Omenlon: 10:14am On Jan 20
Scholace:
She's wasting her time. She has paid some people to sing her praises online on all social media platforms. Shameless woman who failed to pay Npower beneficiaries their 9 months outstanding stipend.
oh you be Npower candidate, no wonder you dey para. No worry her service is over, she don chop her own finish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by Umuinyioku: 10:15am On Jan 20
ogugwa1992:

https://leaders.ng/2024/01/20/middle-belt-coalition-begs-president-tinubu-to-reinstate-betta-edu-says-the-minister-was-one-of-the-best-performing-ministers-in-his-administration/

How much were they pride for this dirty job?

I am sorry for Una. No conscience again. Because of pittance, you're mortgaging your conscience for evil.

Tinubu should never reinstate her. Otherwise it will give negative signals about his regime to fight corruption.

All corrupt elements should be punished and brought to book.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by Ironbull: 10:17am On Jan 20
RepoMan007:
For a fee, many people will gladly appeal to God to reinstate Satan into His rank in heaven.

Infact I'm shock seen people asking for her reinstate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by BoldBrainz(m): 10:17am On Jan 20
EreluRoz:
Eiya, I'm thinking someone misled her into what she did, she can't do all that alone.

Stop insulting our sensibilities.

Betta Edu has always been a thief right from when she was the Cross River State Commissioner for Health under the Ayade's disastrous administration. That midget used her as a special purpose vehicle to loot and syphon billions of naira belonging to the good people of the state.

She simply took her thieving expertise to the Federal level and got exposed because she couldn't play her cards well.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by spiSeyi: 10:18am On Jan 20
This girl don dey share her kpomo and Beta to top chiefs grin. Her kpomo must be thick and juicy kiss little wonder PBAT quickly banish her from Aso rock so that she won't tempt him cool , why should a corrupt bleaching olosho be reinstated . I trust PBAT cool bcs he no dey look face, in Tinubu's voice Beta should go and lick her wounds undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu by troytino: 10:19am On Jan 20
Brendaniel:
Though I don't like Tinubu but Betta Edu should go....

Let's have some level of seriousness with governance

And tunji ojo should stay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 / Aisha El-Rufai Presents Her Children For Vaccination - Flag-off Measles Campaign / APC NEC: Soldiers, Policemen, Take Over Party Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.