Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,483 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. (1274 Views)

N200k Minimume Wage Can Not Work Again ~ NLC Vice President, Tommy Etim / β€˜I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri / First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by Workch: 11:30am On Jan 20
Nigeria is like a 3 flatmates living a 3 bedroom flat apartment.
Two of the flatmates are coniving against one to deny him access to the sitting room and the kitchen.
When the 3rd guy decided that he wants to leave, they locked the door and made sure that he stays and accept the status quo.

Yet these two expect that their flatmate is going to cooperate with them and then peace should reign.
How do you expect such a setting to work?
How do you expect the 3rd guy to cooperate with you, unless he's a coward? πŸ˜‚

It's why Nigeria may never know peace. It's not a curse.
"A house divided against itself does not work"

As long as there's a delibrate approach to malign a major tribe in this country, Nigeria cannot work. You know why?
This will ensure that our energy will be chanelled towards the agenda and most of our actions will be made based on hate instead of reason and logic. This will ensure that we never get leadership right.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by burp18: 11:36am On Jan 20
What kind of sadist are you?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by burp18: 11:36am On Jan 20
If you're going through a hard time, you need to understand that not everyone is going through a hard time like you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by burp18: 11:37am On Jan 20
Things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. I wish you what you wish yourself. Nigeria will work for me and al the people who want the betterment of this great country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by Paraman: 11:38am On Jan 20
Workch:
Nigeria is like a 3 flatmates living a 3 bedroom flat apartment.
Two of the flatmates are coniving against one to deny him access to the sitting room and the kitchen.
When the 3rd guy decided that he wants to leave, they locked the door and made sure that he stays and accept the status quo.

Yet these two expect that their flatmate is going to cooperate with them and then peace should reign.
How do you expect such a setting to work?
How do you expect the 3rd guy to cooperate with you, unless he's a coward? πŸ˜‚

It's why Nigeria can never know peace. It's not a curse.

As long as there's a delibrate approach to malign a major tribe in this country, Nigeria cannot work. You know why?
This will ensure that our energy will be chanelled towards the agenda and most of our actions will be made based on hate instead of reason and logic. This will ensure that we never get leadership right.
You will wail till 2031 and beyond

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by Workch: 11:39am On Jan 20
Paraman:
You will wail till 2031 and beyond
And everyone will keep suffering for it.
It's simple, who are the biggest losers here. The tribe or everyone?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by Workch: 11:41am On Jan 20
burp18:
Things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. I wish you what you wish yourself. Nigeria will work for me and al the people who want the betterment of this great country.
The truth is staring at you, but you will choose to deny it πŸ˜‚

You and I know that I'm saying the truth

11 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by burp18: 11:44am On Jan 20
Workch:

you need sulk it up sometimes and quit b***ing over this. You're the same person whom if I memory serves me right went into a wager. Looking for who to place bets with as to how Tinubu can never win the elections. Is it that you're jobless or you've too much free time on you hands?
Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by opera1(m): 11:45am On Jan 20
It may not work for you but it will surely work for me and my family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by Workch: 11:45am On Jan 20
burp18:
you need sulk it up sometimes and quit b***ing over this. You're the same person whom if I memory serves me right went into a wager. Looking for who to place bets with as to how Tinubu can never win the elections. Is it that you're jobless or you've too much free time on you hands?
where have you seen a house divided against itself working before?

You can deny the truth all you want. For Nigeria to work, peace has to reign. Igbo as a tribe is too large to me maligned without consequences

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by burp18: 11:46am On Jan 20
Workch:

Things are bad. Neither Obi nor Atiku or Tinubu could have been the right choice for us as a country. Elections have come and gone and you need to move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by Workch: 11:46am On Jan 20
opera1:
It may not work for you but it will surely work for me and my family
Yeah, we have been saying this since 1960.

Selfish being , so if your family is okay, it means that Nigeria is working. That's the mentality criminal politicians have.
Most of you hate the truth and that's why things are not working

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by burp18: 11:48am On Jan 20
Workch:
where have you seen a house divided against itself working before?

You can deny the truth all you want. For Nigeria to work, peace has to reign. Igbo as a tribe is too large to me maligned without consequences
There you go making it about tribe. Is always about tribe tribe tribe with you lots. And for the records nobody's marginalizing you or anyone. You just carry too much bile, hatred and bitterness and it is not letting you move forward as a people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by Workch: 11:49am On Jan 20
burp18:
Things are bad. Neither Obi nor Atiku or Tinubu could have been the right choice for us as a country. Elections have come and gone and you need to move on.
keep shying away from the truth and thinking at it will work for you family.

If your family gets money, so who will protect you from kidnappers when Nigeria is not working?
That's why I hate the way an average Nigerian reasons, always about them and their immediate family. Always reasoning like myopic people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by burp18: 11:50am On Jan 20
Workch:
Yeah, we have been saying this since 1960.

Selfish being , so if you family is okay, it means that Nigeria is working. That's the mentality criminal politicians have.
Most of you hate the truth and that's why things are not working
The 60's you? You don't say? Is it the same 60s where you guys decided to drag us into a senseless war you knew you weren't prepared for? Only to come crying fowl .

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by Workch: 11:50am On Jan 20
burp18:
There you go making it about tribe. Is always about tribe tribe tribe with you lots. And for the records nobody's marginalizing you or anyone. You just carry too much bile, hatred and bitterness and it is not letting you move forward as a people.
yes, it's true. They are the bad ones, my own tribe is the Saint because I said so. Listen to only my own side of the story.

That's how you sound πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by Workch: 11:52am On Jan 20
burp18:
The 60's you? You don't say? Is it the same 60s where you guys decided to drag us into a senseless war you knew you weren't prepared for? Only to come crying fowl .
Well, it would not have been a war if you didn't lock the door.

Did you read the original post correctly?
Everything would hve been okay if you had just let them go.

You and I agree with the analogy in the OP.

5 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by burp18: 11:52am On Jan 20
Workch:
keep shying away from the truth and thinking at it will work for you family.

If your family gets money, so who will protect you from kidnappers when Nigeria is not working?
That's why I hate the way an average Nigerian reasons, always about them and their immediate family. Always reasoning like myopic people.
Spare the whole morality talk. We both know the people who introduced kidnapping to Nigeria. We didn't even know a thing like kidnapping in the north a decade ago. I'm guessing Chinaza the kidnapper who was recently apprehended is a hausa man from the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by burp18: 11:53am On Jan 20
Workch:

Let you go? If you have to ask for permission to leave, doesn't that mean you're not ready? Or you're scared . Lool

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by Workch: 11:54am On Jan 20
burp18:
Spare the whole morality talk. We both know the people who introduced kidnapping to Nigeria. We didn't even know a thing like kidnapping in the north a decade ago. I'm guessing Chinaza the kidnapper who was recently apprehended is a hausa man from the north.
Yes, you are very correct. We should believe your own side of the story πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by Workch: 11:55am On Jan 20
burp18:
Let you go? If you have to ask for permission to leave, doesn't that mean you're not ready? Or you're scared . Lool
So why did you fight tooth and nail and even invested so much in war if it wasn't worth it πŸ˜‚

Spare me the war jargons, Nigeria wanted igbos to stay and that's why they invested a lot of money fighting.

4 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by burp18: 11:55am On Jan 20
Workch:

And please note. Nobody's holding you back. You can leave when you're ready. Only this time you need to prepare better.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by burp18: 11:56am On Jan 20
Workch:
Yes, you are very correct. We should believe your own side of the story πŸ˜‚
Funny isn't it. Chinaza is not supposed to be a kidnapper because he's from your ebo tribe? Leemao.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by Workch: 11:57am On Jan 20
burp18:
And please note. Nobody's holding you back. You can leave when you're ready. Only this time you need to prepare better.
Did you know how much money Nigeria spent to hold us back in 1967?

Why do you like that narrative that only suits your little ego? πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by Workch: 11:57am On Jan 20
burp18:
Funny isn't it. Chinaza is not supposed to be a kidnapper because he's from your ebo tribe? Leemao.
if Igbos decide to go today, Nigeria will still fight to keep us.

πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by oskopy: 12:01pm On Jan 20
May not work is understatement.the main topic is Nigeria is not working.

They have gathered again against minister of fct to frustrate him out of office just because he is Igbos.

Though he is not saint either.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by Workch: 12:02pm On Jan 20
burp18:
How can you say nobody is holding us and yet Nigeria spent $130m in the space of 30months to keep us.

$130M IS ABOUT, 1.3trillion naira. That money was more than the Nigerian budget in 1967.

Whadafuk are you saying?

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by Workch: 12:04pm On Jan 20
oskopy:
May not work is understatement.the main topic is Nigeria is not working.

They have gathered again against minister of fct to frustrate him out of office just because he is Igbos.

Though he is not saint either.
Wike does not think that he's Igbo though.
That has to be straight.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by burp18: 12:06pm On Jan 20
Workch:
if Igbos decide to go today, Nigeria will still fight to keep us.

πŸ˜‚
Lol. You need to understand that it's impossible to split this country. The only possibility I see of dividing this country is you merged with the Yorubas, who you are so much because you don't share thesame views. Why am I saying? You couldn't even get the support of your direct SS neighbors. Even amongst the S/Easterners. You're all divided amongst yourselves. Dead that idea bro.. na suicide mission πŸ˜… it's like walking straight into tr enemy's camp

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by Workch: 12:08pm On Jan 20
burp18:
Lol. You need to understand that it's impossible to split this country. The only possibility I see of dividing this country is you merged with the Yorubas, who you are so much because you don't share thesame views. Why am I saying? You couldn't even get the support of your direct SS neighbors. Even amongst the S/Easterners. You're all divided amongst yourselves. Dead that idea bro.. na suicide mission πŸ˜… it's like walking straight into tr enemy's camp
Yes, you are right, whatever you say is right. You are expert in international relationship πŸ˜‚

I'm glad that you are justifying what I initially said in the original topic about an agenda

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by burp18: 12:09pm On Jan 20
Workch:
Did you know how much money Nigeria spent to hold us back in 1967?

Why do you like that narrative that only suits your little ego? πŸ˜‚
Was the amount worth the millions of innocent easterners that died in the civil war? I just hate the idea that there are a lot of innocent people who opposed the idea of the coup but they didn't have a choice.
Re: See The Reason Why Nigeria May Not Work. by Workch: 12:12pm On Jan 20
burp18:
Was the amount worth the millions of innocent easterners that died in the civil war? I just hate the idea that there are a lot of innocent people who opposed the idea of the coup but they didn't have a choice.
everything I said in the original topic is the truth and that's why you are hurting.

Is Nigeria working? No
Is there a deliberate agenda to malign a certain tribe? Yes

Why can't you face the truth?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu / Justification For Secession / National Voters Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.