Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu (1252 Views)

How to Survive Tinubu Administration by Pastor Olumide / Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? / Border Closure: Can Nigeria Survive An Impending Gang Up Of Border Countries??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:22am On Feb 21
I knew that tinubu will be bad but my expectations were that things will just be static as they were during buharis time with no improvement. My expectations were things would still deteriorate but very slowly. If you had told me last year that one dollar will be exchanging for 2000 naira I would say you were lying.

Tinubu hasn't even spent 10 months and my sister got 108 usdt on kucoin for 200k. Traders on binance aren't selling usdt. Rumour has it that CBN is trying to control the usdt/ngn pair. This Is gonna end very badly.

I talk to my family and men it's not funny. People are talking of 2027. Can Nigeria survive tinubu till 2025 without violence breaking out in all parts and people doing savage things to survive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by Bookhub: 12:25am On Feb 21
sure they will.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:26am On Feb 21
Bookhub:
sure they will.

Bros hmmm I am miles away from Nigeria but scared cause of my family o cry cry cry.

5 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by Bookhub: 12:29am On Feb 21
tensazangetsu20:

Bros hmmm I am miles away from Nigeria but scared cause of my family o cry cry cry.

igbos survived 3 years of starvation,surely humans can survive anything just that many are dying and many will die but most will survive.
Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by akwesenana: 12:30am On Feb 21
With the socio-political dynamics on ground, they would make it to '27.

Certain people who have no business whatsoever would be scapegoated as the cause of the country's problems.

Tinubu would complete his 8 years in office.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:31am On Feb 21
Bookhub:

igbos survived 3 years of starvation,surely humans can survive anything just that many are dying and many will die but most will survive.

I am more concerned with the social problems that will arise because of these policies. I have never been wrong about Nigeria before. What is on the horizon is worst than imagined.

5 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by Bookhub: 12:34am On Feb 21
tensazangetsu20:

I am more concerned with the social problems that will arise because of these policies. I have never been wrong about Nigeria before. What is on the horizon is worst than imagined.

oga nothing will happen,yorubas are scared and igbos will never join any fight against Fg.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by Purvan(m): 2:32am On Feb 21
Crime will increase at a bloody rate
Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by stonemasonn: 3:23am On Feb 21
What ever happens will be for the best. Nigeria stays or disintegrates, it'll all be for the best in the long run.

5 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by Melonsmasher: 5:20am On Feb 21
We are in a silent war, hunger is the deadliest weapon for destruction
Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:29am On Feb 21
Purvan:
Crime will increase at a bloody rate

This is what I am mostly scared off. I also suspect that Nigeria will get sanctions soon especially with the invite of the Hamas terrorist here. cry cry cry
Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by Stephen0mozzy: 11:02am On Feb 21
Can the current Government, survive Nigeria?
Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by lastkingsman: 2:58pm On Feb 21
tensazangetsu20:
I knew that tinubu will be bad but my expectations were that things will just be static as they were during buharis time with no improvement. My expectations were things would still deteriorate but very slowly. If you had told me last year that one dollar will be exchanging for 2000 naira I would say you were lying.

Tinubu hasn't even spent 10 months and my sister got 108 usdt on kucoin for 200k. Traders on binance aren't selling usdt. Rumour has it that CBN is trying to control the usdt/ngn pair. This Is gonna end very badly.

I talk to my family and men it's not funny. People are talking of 2027. Can Nigeria survive tinubu till 2025 without violence breaking out in all parts and people doing savage things to survive.

Even if the entire country vote against Tinubu in 2027, he will win. It's Jagaban till 2031

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by allthingsgood: 3:54pm On Feb 21
tensazangetsu20:

what of your Governor and LGA Chairmen
What are they doing for you
Everything is not President!

3 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21
allthingsgood:

My governor has actually tried. No be governor remove subsidy and has control over the country's financial system.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:05pm On Feb 21
tensazangetsu20:

Then take them with u

I went through yout thread and was struggling to see how using your family withdrawals as a case study was either needed to provide clarity or how it is a true reflection of whats on ground

If Nigerians wont survive, what solution do u have in mind to proffer??
If none, then u just created this thread to set up another ethnic/political group bashing

Or u just wanna ridicule your country as its common with people from that side where u come from

Either way, this thread is needless

4 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:09pm On Feb 21
allthingsgood:

U dey mind this one
He just wanna set up another tribal bashing thread where people come to spit vile things or maybe he feels its cool to mock the country since he's out already

Socrates give three ways one can answer this question...it failed all three

3 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by allthingsgood: 4:29pm On Feb 21
tensazangetsu20:

My governor has actually tried. No be governor remove subsidy and has control over the country's financial system.

Tried in what way
Let me hear how your Governor's policies that improved your life

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by optionalY09: 4:31pm On Feb 21
can Tinubu survive his enemies

if i am Tinubu i will take us back in to region.

Back to the drawing board
Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by donbrowser(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21
tensazangetsu20:

Can you tell us 5 things he has done with the almost 300% increased allocation that he has been receiving due to subsidy removal?

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by lastkingsman: 8:33pm On Feb 24
donbrowser:

Can you tell us 5 things he has done with the almost 300% increased allocation that he has been receiving due to subsidy removal?

Allocation in USD didn't increase. Naira depreciated.
Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by donbrowser(m): 8:38pm On Feb 24
lastkingsman:

Same allocation that Lagos state government is planning to use for free child delivery, strategic food supply and subsidy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by IbnB: 11:17pm On Feb 24
tensazangetsu20:

It cannot, will not
Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by feelgoodstuffs(m): 1:00am On Mar 10
Hello bro, I see you’re trying to message me, unfortunately I don’t have access to the email I used in registering this account. If you don’t mind we can still connect some other ways.
Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 1:45am On Mar 10
EmperorCaesar:

Then take them with u

I went through yout thread and was struggling to see how using your family withdrawals as a case study was either needed to provide clarity or how it is a true reflection of whats on ground

If none, then u just created this thread to set up another ethnic/political group bashing

Or u just wanna ridicule your country as its common with people from that side where u come from

God bless you. Besides, anybody using the rate of dollar to judge Tinubu simply understands nothing and has no clue where Nigeria needs to go to secure greatness.

He is truly from “that side” and, as you concluded, their mission is always to ridicule and disparage the “zoo” while never seeing anything good to praise about Nigeria. They are deadweights in my opinion whose only purpose is to sink vessels.

Currency exchange rate is transient and dependent on the performance of an economy.

Economic Performance, In Nigeria’s case, that will be only boosted by pivotal reforms like the introduction of State policing, all former President shunned, and restructuring Tinubu has assured will happen.

Those are just two reforms of many determined to make Nigeria sustainably great with momentum that will be linear and incrementally sustainable as we have seen lead to the success of the developed nations of the world.

If we want a Naira with innate strength derived from a strongly performing economy , and not a currency artificially subsidized because our economy is abjectly moribund and totally reliant on crude oil sales, we must work on creating a diversified, innovative, genuinely free market, globally competitive, SME optimized, highly skilled labor market, tech proficient and manufacturing focused economy.

At a time all Nigerians should pull together to support reforms and a new beginning that will give us the brightest future permanently, we know the anti-nation saboteur haters of the “Zoo” who will deliberately and mischievously see the petty negatives alone

They are not interested in the vision of Nigeria transiting from her pathetic present State , with some unavoidable ‘teething pain’ , to becoming a developed nation and, as the biggest black nation on earth, the pride of the black people worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by JagabanB: 1:48am On Mar 10
tensazangetsu20:

You are not concerned, u are just hoping and praying for the wróñg things to happen.
We know people Iike you.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by Pristine664: 1:53am On Mar 10
EmperorCaesar:

Then take them with u

You are smart. I wanted to ignore the thread and zoom out before I saw your comment. cool

Op is one of the usual "mob" group members that wanted doom for the country because their tribal man lost an election.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 1:54am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

You are not concerned, u are just hoping and praying for the wróñg things to happen.
We know people Iike you.

Precisely. Look at how they cannot even praise the fact State policing is upon us when OBJ and GEJ dismissed it outrightly saying “Nigeria not ripe” for it and Buhari ignored it totally, to know they only exist to see the bad and negatives never the good.

Renewing or getting a new Nigerian passport is the best it has ever been since our current democracy began in 1999. How many of them do you see praise that laudable achievement.

So many other good and promising development also yet they continue to talk about the negatives. They are enemies-within of Nigeria.

With them as citizens then Nigeria needs no external enemies. They will eve join our enemies to bash and sabotage us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 1:58am On Mar 10
Pristine664:

You are smart. I wanted to ignore the thread and zoom out before I saw your comment. cool

Indeed. I was also going to ignore the thread because I I was sure will be a congregation Mecca for the usual sadists, haters, saboteurs and enemies of the “Zoo” till I saw his response.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by Pristine664: 2:04am On Mar 10
lastkingsman:

See this one making excuse for his non performing governor o 😂😂😂

btw, is USD Nigerian currency? grin

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by oskopy: 3:04am On Mar 10
This yorubas are terrible people.he is here talking about Tinubu s 8yrs when the economy is on its knees.
Re: Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu by EbinPawaGovt: 5:49am On Mar 10
allthingsgood:

Unser Bola ba? But under Goodluck everything was the president. Hypocrite

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: People Losing Faith In Nigeria’s Economy- Akinwumi Adesina / Dualization Of Agulu And Nanka Roads. By Gov Soludo / Electronic Voting:hidden Rigging Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.