Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) (21411 Views)

Japan: Passenger Plane Explodes On Collision With Coast Guard Flight, 5 Dead / Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by ColonelMichael: 2:26am On Jan 21
petesunday:

Same way parts of the Bible commands God's people to wipe out unbelievers including their women and children. Israel is following that verse faithfully.

Why did your prophet ban adoption in Islam, if you don't I will yab Mohammad.
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Newton2024: 5:17am On Jan 21
Faithful007:

Israel is way more powerful than Pakistan. Remove sympathy and sentiment from your eyes and think clearly.

The only country that rivals Israel in military power in the ME is Saudi Arabia.
You should be comparing Pakistan with Saudi Arabia and not Israel. Israel has fought more than ten wars in the last hundred years and won all. How many wars has Pakistan, Saudi and Iran fought and won within the same period? Believe it or not, Israel is more powerful than all the Arabs and Persians combined.
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Newton2024: 5:24am On Jan 21
smokinloud:

Surah 9:29 commands you to fight them until they pay the humiliation tax called the Jizya and when they can't pay it again you kill them.

.٩ قَاتِلُوا الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَلَا بِالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَلَا يُحَرِّمُونَ مَا حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَلَا يَدِينُونَ دِينَ الْحَقِّ مِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ حَتَّىٰ يُعْطُوا الْجِزْيَةَ عَنْ يَدٍ وَهُمْ صَاغِرُونَ29 Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden, nor abide by the religion of truth—from among those who received the Scripture—until they pay the due tax, willingly or unwillingly.

Muhammad went ahead to make prophecy that muslims must fight and kill all Jews before the end time could come.

Sahih Muslim 2922
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.
Cc God1000

Why did your Allah hate Jews so much?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by ColonelMichael: 5:58am On Jan 21
Error401:
There will never be peace in that region if Isreal dont accept the 2 states resolution. Hamas is standing on the long mantra of freedom. If there is freedom and I dont think there will be anything like Hamas. How do you define bully when a people do not have access to their own water, electric and normal basic amenities. They are subject to various daily humiliations for years even though the Israelite met them on that land and you still didn't see any Bully . Now the did has been done and the only solution is for the two states to find a way to cohabit in peace. When UN proposed 2 states resolution, Israel always disagrees. How do you plan to occupy people till eternity at the guise of protecting yourself from surrounding enemies. 3 months into the war, they still don't have any clear objective.

They dont have access to their own what?
Israel supplies them even the air they breathe.
Billions were given to hamas, even beny handed them cash in millions, what was the outcome, using the fund to dig underground tunnels like sewer rat.

Please who is bullying who?
In your quoran I know you saw Jews in it and your allah promising them holy land which is same land you and your folks are dragging, does it mean you guys don't believe in your quoran again?
Also, king David and Solomon are prophets in Islam, please which part of their kingdoms is the current descendants stealing from the arabs?
As usual I know you will run, religion of piss indeed.
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Deemas(m): 6:26am On Jan 21
God1000:
Why not strike Iran directly, is Israel afraid of iran?

The people killed are Iranians now or were you told they are Nigerians?
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Gainman: 6:31am On Jan 21
God1000:
tell me d difference. They should strike Iran directly so dat you people will be crying genocide. And why will they strike Iran with seeing their target. Do u think Isreal just strike like Hamas without reasons

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Cooldowntemper: 6:37am On Jan 21
God1000:
if standing up to a murderous regime makes me an arch-enemy, then so be it.

Note: I don't hate Israel, I only hate the current Israeli government under netanyahu

Yair lapid was a great prime minister

Peace will never be unto the mad pedophile prophet
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Gainman: 6:40am On Jan 21
God1000:
tell netanyahu and his extremist government to be careful before they set the entire middle east on fire.

Iran isn't Hamas
stop reasoning like a novice. U see Isrealis killing Syria commanders and Iran general and u are still saying Isreal think Iran is not Hamas. This is d same u have been say that Syria and Lebanon is not Hamas. Iran is behind all these and they will shop it. What u dont know is all these middle east are giving Isreal, US and UK to test drive their new technology on them. If Iran get mind make he strike Isreal directly and see what will happen. This is the opportunity Isreal is waiting for. Benjamin netayanhu has said they will cut off d head of d snake.
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Gainman: 6:47am On Jan 21
RepoMan007:
Iran is using proxies against Israel to remain or appear neutral and harmless to the rest of the world. Israel can strike them but won't. They will prefer to wait until Iran is close to having a potent nuclear bomb before striking Iran.

Iran too are only waiting until there is a weapon that can almost practically wipe off mini Israel from the world map. It is not that they don't want to or cannot strike Israel directly.
if Iran have no nuclear weapons. Is useless because they can't use it. There is international law guarding use of weapon of mass destruction. Have u seen Isreal using it? If Devil push Iran to use it iran is finish. Country like north Korea are only wasting their resources on weapon of mass destruction.
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Gainman: 6:52am On Jan 21
God1000:
you saw what happened recently between Iran and Pakistan, Iran attacked Pakistani soil and Pakistan retaliated, that's the kind of attack I want Israel to carry out inside Iran
Why will Isreal strike Iran when Iran has never come out boldly to attack Isreal. Let Iran strike Israel d same way iran struck Pakistan and see what will happen
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Gainman: 6:59am On Jan 21
LifeofDream:

Did you just say small Pakistan?? shocked

Hope you know Pakistan is ahead of Israel militarily..
Pakistan have the human, finance resources and military to send Israel to stone age excluding their nuclear weapon..

I can't imagine you're calling Pakistan "small", I wonder the kind of people on this forum... shocked
So u went to Pakistan and Isreal to take their weapons statistics abi. U think Isreal is a type of country that will be parading weapons to d world like north Korea, China? Pakistan is just big for nothing. So they will have foot soldiers than Israel. Ordinary iron dome do they hv it in Pakistan. All of you are just supporting these Islamic countries just because u practice d same fath. This does not allow u to reason well. Pakistan is just another terrorist country.
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by rspy: 7:43am On Jan 21
Botragelad:

Piss off!
Truth hurts
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by gbolagunte81693: 8:18am On Jan 21
Haha. Such a cry baby you are! You hardly make sense. Why's that?Haha. Such a cry baby you are! You hardly make sense. Why's that?...
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 9:07am On Jan 21
[quote author=ColonelMichael post=128044115][/quote]

Well, only you understand what you are saying. Islam Israel Russia Iraq Us etc and all things that does not match that you are putting together.

The crisis between the two is territorial, it's about land. Not your religion against theirs. Till a proper resolution is reached, it's obvious the region cannot be safe, not even Isreal will feel safe in it or the other Arab countries. I don't know why you people keep making a difficult situation more difficult by bringing zombie religious dogmatism into it. Many early Nigerian leaders were 26 to 30 when they ruled this country and acted on the international stage. If you are sent to the UN to represent us and offer solution to the middle East crisis, is this the rubbish you will he spewing to them?
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 9:12am On Jan 21
Gainman:
So u went to Pakistan and Isreal to take their weapons statistics abi. U think Isreal is a type of country that will be parading weapons to d world like north Korea, China? Pakistan is just big for nothing. So they will have foot soldiers than Israel. Ordinary iron dome do they hv it in Pakistan. All of you are just supporting these Islamic countries just because u practice d same fath. This does not allow u to reason well. Pakistan is just another terrorist country.

Where was the Iron dome when the miscreants entered Israel and killed people? Peace ✌️ should be the ultimate goal, both side can't take the land all to themselves. Israel should withdraw inward to the internationally recognized borders and give the Palestine the state recognition. The crisis will die a natural death. But no, greed and superiority complex wouldn't let them see road.
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Germi9: 9:22am On Jan 21
God1000:
Because Iran have not directly confronted Israel
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by omolasho: 10:25am On Jan 21
A wise nation will avoid having Israel as an enemy.
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by ColonelMichael: 10:36am On Jan 21
Idaytesj29:

Well, only you understand what you are saying. Islam Israel Russia Iraq Us etc and all things that does not match that you are putting together.

The crisis between the two is territorial, it's about land. Not your religion against theirs. Till a proper resolution is reached, it's obvious the region cannot be safe, not even Isreal will feel safe in it or the other Arab countries. I don't know why you people keep making a difficult situation more difficult by bringing zombie religious dogmatism into it. Many early Nigerian leaders were 26 to 30 when they ruled this country and acted on the international stage. If you are sent to the UN to represent us and offer solution to the middle East crisis, is this the rubbish you will he spewing to them?

If you are a Muslim, that alone is enough reason for me to classify every statement you made as senseless, meaningless, worthless, unreasonable, unrealistic, and illogical.

I can never stress myself to understand a lunatic,

VERY VERY IMPOSSIBLE

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Mrpojj(m): 10:41am On Jan 21
Holav:
Is not a fucking evidence, cus d verse didn't exit in d quran, just a word from a sheikh na dat one u call evidence..
Everytime una wan they technical
Ok the sheikh is not revered by you pple?
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 10:43am On Jan 21
God1000:
What are Irans doing in Israel?
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Dicoomoba: 11:13am On Jan 21
Botragelad:

Haha. Afraid you say? When did you last hear of Iran bumping off or having a go at IDF leaders?

Israel have been after Iran's leaders, hunting and striking them. What did they do about it, apart from making a load of bollocks in the press. Let's say it's a piece of cake to strike Iran's generals outside of Iran than in Iran. Lol.

Cope harder!

Alaye you know nothing and will remain deluded , seek for knowledge so e go free you
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Error401: 11:35am On Jan 21
why are you so abusive in an ordinary conversation, you dont have the monopoly of violence, if you insult other people's religion, dont cry foul when they do thesame to you
ColonelMichael:

They dont have access to their own what?
Israel supplies them even the air they breathe.
Billions were given to hamas, even beny handed them cash in millions, what was the outcome, using the fund to dig underground tunnels like sewer rat.

Please who is bullying who?
In your quoran I know you saw Jews in it and your allah promising them holy land which is same land you and your folks are dragging, does it mean you guys don't believe in your quoran again?
Also, king David and Solomon are prophets in Islam, please which part of their kingdoms is the current descendants stealing from the arabs?
As usual I know you will run, religion of piss indeed.
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Holav(m): 11:38am On Jan 21
By which people bro? They are so many sheikh in Islam same dat have different ideology about Islam,same as different pastor having different ideology about Christianity 2..

U are left alone to choose wats right and which sheikh 2 follow and make a research about d sheikh and what's preaching about..
Mrpojj:

Everytime una wan they technical
Ok the sheikh is not revered by you pple?
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by ColonelMichael: 11:41am On Jan 21
Error401:
why are you so abusive in an ordinary conversation, you dont have the monopoly of violence, if you insult other people's religion, dont cry foul when they do thesame to you

Oga,
That is what I want, abuse me, my parents and religion, I dont care.

Just dont cry when I attack your LovePeddler mother, your pig prophet mohammed and so on.
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Akpan107(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21
God1000:
I believe christians and Muslims can live together in peace and harmony, I don't judge people based on their religion and tribe.
Christians and Muslims can't actually live in peace, because Allah the Islamic god told the Muslims in Sura 9:5 to kill the polytheist wherever they are found, but if they accept to worship Allah the Islamic god, they can be allowed to live.

Even Muhammad, said, as far as he live, he will expelled the Jews and Christians from Arabian Peninsula... How can Christians live in peace with Muslims when the Muslims best example is expelling us from the Arabian peninsula?

I will actually need you to answer this question.

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Elsueno: 1:23pm On Jan 21
NzogbuNzogbu:
lol, you are an arab slave

I don't need to be Christian to ask you to mention one famous palestine person in the last 200years that you know

Every culture in ancient Mesopotamia supposedly have figures that roots them to the land

Iran could have if they could

So, u are even a Muslim?!....That's even freaking worse, considering muslim is one of the only religion that see how hypocritical & evil majority of the accursed jews in Isreal are.

Iran is literally the freaking Persian empire, those genocidal maniacs that claimed to be jews are literally massacring the descendents of the true jews on dat land.

Even Isreal leadership are literally genocidal maniacs from Europe who literally have little or nothing to do with original jews from that area.
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Mrpojj(m): 1:57pm On Jan 21
Holav:
By which people bro? They are so many sheikh in Islam same dat have different ideology about Islam,same as different pastor having different ideology about Christianity 2..

U are left alone to choose wats right and which sheikh 2 follow and make a research about d sheikh and what's preaching about..
The people who killed Deborah which Hadith or shiekh are they following
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Muhammadengr: 3:49pm On Jan 21
NzogbuNzogbu:
taqqiya

Quran commands muslims to make sure jews don't exist

Why is iran promising to wipe jews off the face of the earth since 1900 and haven't fulfilled its coward pledge

Taqqiyya Means Hiding or disguising one’s faith for a reason (of protecting one’s self/live)

How does it in anyway means to make sure Jews don’t exist?

If you’re good in history, you should have known the catastrophe the Jews have caused to the Globe. Hitler was not the first to wipe a lot of them, neither was he the sesond. Just take a look of the inhumanity they did in Palestine for almost a Century, before the Hamas reacted.
So there’s no Justification to this...

I don’t know what’s wrong with 9ja Christians, your hatred for Islam & Hausa Fulani is too.... I don’t know self.
You’re too illiterate to research on it meaning and you’re hear blabbing and saying rubbish that doesn’t make sense.

Mind you, Taqqiyyah is often practice by the Shi’as, and those Shi’as hide under the umbrella of Islam for their selfish reason.
They don’t Believe in the Righteousness of God!

Mind you, Muslims or Christians do-not mostly portrait what’s in each of their Gospel. If you want to know about a religion, don’t go for the followers... go for their Gospel (wise men saying).
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Muhammadengr: 4:03pm On Jan 21
NzogbuNzogbu:
since you don't know your left from your right, muslims believe they must fight kill israel brutally before they can have mohammed usher the Islamic eldorado of virgins

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."(Sahih Al Bukhari 2926)

Having half knowledge about something is more dangerous that been illiterate, because is better you don’t know at least you know you don’t have an idea, than having it half way.

When listening, you don’t listen halfway because you end up mixing up things. Try reading the whole chapter for a better understanding pls.

By the way, every second... a palastine Muslim (Child) is been killed, why? by who?
So it’s a nature of the Israelite to hunt Muslims, and what did you expect? We should sit, fold arms and watch right?
We Muslims are different from you Christians, we protect our faith unlike yours that’s been insulted anyhow and you fold arms. (E.g Attaching Jesus or Christianity to Gay/LGBT... stuff)

You don’t try that with Islam, because we’re not CAWORDS.
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Plus1234: 5:11pm On Jan 21
Rolings:

That's your justification for killing jews in other verses such as Esteher 3.7.8 and 9
And in Jeremiah, exodus alongside over 20 verse in the BIBLE asking you to kill Jews because they killed Jesus
Taqqiya .Foolish man lying boldly.Jesus forgave the Jews,Stephen forgave the Jews etc, unlike your religion that breeds 97 percent terrorists worldwide.
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Rolings: 5:16pm On Jan 21
Plus1234:
Taqqiya .Foolish man lying boldly.Jesus forgave the Jews,Stephen forgave the Jews etc, unlike your religion that breeds 97 percent terrorists worldwide.

Stoopid FOOL if Jesus forgave Jews and yet left you a book detailing how you should kill them. Dey deceive yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Arrest Prophet Patrick Mugadza Who Prophesied Mugabe's Death In 2017 / Russia Fines Google $366 Million / Coffin & Dead Chicken Dumped In Front Of Ghana Electoral Commission's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.