Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) (21404 Views)

Japan: Passenger Plane Explodes On Collision With Coast Guard Flight, 5 Dead / Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Beigalodesigns(m): 9:19pm On Jan 20
God1000:
you saw what happened recently between Iran and Pakistan, Iran attacked Pakistani soil and Pakistan retaliated, that's the kind of attack I want Israel to carry out inside Iran
You think everyone is brain washed lik u headslamer, IRAN HAS BN USING PROXY TO ATTACK ISREAL AND ALL ISREAL DO IS RETURN THE KINDNESS IN FOLDS, and now u want Isreal to attack Iran on Iranian soil so that you will have a laverage to go fully naked campaigning, ganner sympathy for a terror state like Iran and then finally calling western world to sanction Isreal....oga it won't work Isreal is just out to give you what ever give them in fold and even more...if you want a direct confrontation let Iran strike Isreal on there soil....I promise you what will happen to Iran will never be forgotten in 500 years it will be crested stones,tablets and placed at the entrance of your worship centers(that's if Isrealis would allow you gather for prayers again) as a reminder of price paid for unnecessary hatred towards the Jews

3 Likes

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Beigalodesigns(m): 9:20pm On Jan 20
God1000:
you saw what happened recently between Iran and Pakistan, Iran attacked Pakistani soil and Pakistan retaliated, that's the kind of attack I want Israel to carry out inside Iran
You think everyone is brain washed lik u headslamer, IRAN HAS BN USING PROXY TO ATTACK ISREAL AND ALL ISREAL DO IS RETURN THE KINDNESS IN FOLDS,

3 Likes

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by ofuonyebi: 9:22pm On Jan 20
israel....God own country is always too dangerous to confront in any human or spiritual battle or warfare...
because...the LORD OF HOST...IS THEIR COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THEIR ARMED FORCES

ONLY A FOOL WILL CONFRONT THE ARTILERY LED BY ...THE GOD OF ISRAEL!!!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Newton2024: 9:31pm On Jan 20
NzogbuNzogbu:
since you don't know your left from your right, muslims believe they must fight kill israel brutally before they can have mohammed usher the Islamic eldorado of virgins

Allah's Messenger (๏ทบ) said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."(Sahih Al Bukhari 2926)
God1000

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Beigalodesigns(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20
Lukuluku69:

And I reckoned you have not read about the Commands of Genocidal Jehovah?

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SPEWING RIGHT NOW BUT LETS ASSUME YOU ARE RIGHT, CAN YOU POINT A GROUP OF CHRISTAINS OR CHURCH GOING ABOUT KILLING PEOPLE AND ATTRIBUTING TO JESUS OR ALMIGHTY GOD? IN SOUTHERN KADUNA HERE IN NIGERIA AM NOT TALKING ABOUT IRAN OR PAKISTAN AM TALKING ABOUT YOUR KADUNA... YOU KILLED AND BURNT UNARMED GIRL FOR A WHATSAPP POST, OR IS IT ABOUT THE RECENT KILLING OF OVER 50 PEOPLE BY YOU AND UR COHORTS...IF CHRISTAINDOM SHOULD DESIDE TO RISE AGAINST YOU MOSLEMS WORLD WILD ISLAM WILL BE WIPE OFF THE FACE OF EARTH IN LESS THAN A YEAR

4 Likes

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by ViceGovernor: 9:48pm On Jan 20
NzogbuNzogbu:
since you don't know your left from your right, muslims believe they must fight kill israel brutally before they can have mohammed usher the Islamic eldorado of virgins

Allah's Messenger (๏ทบ) said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."(Sahih Al Bukhari 2926)
Jesus Christ.

This is evil what sort of religion is this for God's sake.
I regret having sympathy for those evil countries in middle East when I was younger.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:55pm On Jan 20
ViceGovernor:

Jesus Christ.

This is evil what sort of religion is this for God's sake.
I regret having sympathy for those evil countries in middle East when I was younger.
its a cult not religion

This one is even the small one sef, wait till I start showing you what they also have for christians specifically

3 Likes

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by ViceGovernor: 10:00pm On Jan 20
NzogbuNzogbu:
its a cult not religion

This one is even the small one sef, wait till I start showing you what they also have for christians specifically
Please share.
Let's expose their evil intentions.
The Bible is always ๐Ÿ’ฏ Percent correct...it says the descendants of Ishmael will be a wild donkey of a man whose hands will be against all his neighbours.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by ozoigbondu1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20
Botragelad:

Source:
https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20240120-5-dead-in-israel-strike-on-syria-targeting-iran-aligned-leaders-monitor

Intelligence chief wey dem kpai like that one na intelligence chief again?

Common Kapo for camp cult get Intel pass am
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:20pm On Jan 20
ViceGovernor:

Please share.
Let's expose their evil intentions.
The Bible is always ๐Ÿ’ฏ Percent correct...it says the descendants of Ishmael will be a wild donkey of a man whose hands will be against all his neighbours.

let me just spare you the terror and sum it up with the below

Quran 9:29

Mohsin Khan:

Fight against those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

So here is a fight that has no end until everyone is muslim

Sunnah 22

I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah

A fight against freedom of liberty for non Muslims

Quran [8.12]
When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

A fight of terrorism
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Procashtips(m): 10:27pm On Jan 20
Dybala11:

Wait, you mean that Pakistan is now supporting the so called Zionist backed militant group or what??
So Pakistan retaliated against Iran because of some Zionist backed militant group?
Dey play. ๐Ÿ™„

Read wide and don't just rely on NL.
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Krismas(m): 10:46pm On Jan 20
NzogbuNzogbu:
na small poverty Pakistan iran be wan use show strength yet have not retailiated attack from Pakistan
grin Mu! Iran strike Pakistan=Iran is weak
But Israel strike Syria=Israel is SO SO STRONG? Abi? Which country is stronger btw Pakistan and Syria? Pakistan Ofcourse!
Wen Iran struck Iraq only this week, killing Mossad Agents, where were you?
Wen Iran fired an Israeli ship on the Indian Ocean, where were u? Wen Iran ceased an American oil tanker on the Mediterranean Sea, wen Iran killed two naval seals in Bab al mandeb, where were you? Israelโ€™s main refinery was blown apart, did u hear dat in the news? Israel is hiding all its casualties thatโ€™s why u think Israel is a hero! Israel is finished
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by God1000(m): 10:52pm On Jan 20
MadamExcellency:

You are definitely an arch-enemy of Israel. You are pretending to want peace but inside of you, you want the annihilation of the Jewish people. Poor boy.
if standing up to a murderous regime makes me an arch-enemy, then so be it.

Note: I don't hate Israel, I only hate the current Israeli government under netanyahu

Yair lapid was a great prime minister
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Krismas(m): 10:54pm On Jan 20
Dybala11:

Wait, you mean that Pakistan is now supporting the so called Zionist backed militant group or what??
So Pakistan retaliated against Iran because of some Zionist backed militant group?
Dey play. ๐Ÿ™„
grin Let me help u to understand grin
The government is not in control of all areas In Pakistan. The Taliban maintains a strong presence in Pakistan. Ofcourse the Pakistan Taliban. But the Taliban generally hate Iran. And b4 oct 7, America and Israel has been trying to play the Afghan Taliban against Iran. So daesh groups that hate Iran are welcomed in border towns by Taliban
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by ViceGovernor: 10:58pm On Jan 20
NzogbuNzogbu:

Mohsin Khan:

Fight against those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Sunnah 22

I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah

Quran [8.12]
When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

A fight of terrorism
This is mind boggling...muslims I know you lots are on this thread seeing this....I can see you ediots down there ๐Ÿ˜‚ please come out of your shell and tell me this is untrue.

Imagine a human being reading this evil incantations to a boy of 5 yrs old 5 times daily till he becomes an adult....how on earth will he not become a suicide bomber.

May God bless the Jews and all Christians ๐Ÿ™ make Israel continue to dey bomb dem abeg.
Evil religion see wetin dey una book, there has never been any greater hate speech than those verses in their so called holy unholy book
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Krismas(m): 11:00pm On Jan 20
MadamExcellency:

You are definitely an arch-enemy of Israel. You are pretending to want peace but inside of you, you want the annihilation of the Jewish people. Poor boy.
grin Israel is an idiotic country of colonialists! They are Europeans who came into the region during WW2 and since den, have done everything to destroy the original owners of the place. Hating dat is legal
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Carnivorouslamb: 11:12pm On Jan 20
God1000:
Why not strike Iran directly, is Israel afraid of iran?

Then Iraq and Afghanistan combined would be child's play compared to the shege Israel will see if they try it..
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Krismas(m): 11:14pm On Jan 20
NzogbuNzogbu:

Mohsin Khan:

Sunnah 22

Quran [8.12]

A fight of terrorism
grin GENOCIDE grin
Joshua 6:20 So the people shouted, and the trumpets were blown. When the people heard the sound of the trumpet, they raised a great shout, and [Jericho's] wall fell down in its place, so that the [Israelites] went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.
Joshua 6:21 Then they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, ox, sheep, and donkey, with the edge of the sword.
Joshua 6:22 But Joshua said to the two men who had spied out the land, Go into the harlot's house and bring out the woman and all she has, as you swore to her.
Joshua 6:23 So the young men, the spies, went in and brought out Rahab, her father and mother, her brethren, and all that she had; and they brought out all her kindred and set them outside the camp of Israel.
Joshua 6:24 And they burned the city with fire and all that was in it; only the silver, the gold, and the vessels of bronze and of iron they put into the treasury of the house of the Lord.
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Melagros(m): 11:32pm On Jan 20
God1000:
I'm not a Muslim but where in the Quran did Allah instruct Muslims to destroy Israel?

Have you been oppressed before
Shut up your mouth if you're ignorant on something, you keep quiet; when Mohammed established Islam in the middle east, he killed over 800, jews in present Saudi Arabia

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Krismas(m): 12:11am On Jan 21
Melagros:

Shut up your mouth if you're ignorant on something, you keep quiet; when Mohammed established Islam in the middle east, he killed over 800, jews in present Saudi Arabia
grin U shut up
Wen the Christians took Jerusalem, they burnt every Jew in Haifa in their Synagogue

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by preciousmetals: 1:05am On Jan 21
joker, so you don't know that israel have a nuclear weapon also, pakistan is no match to Israel militarily ok, forget that paper rating
LifeofDream:

Did you just say small Pakistan?? shocked

Hope you know Pakistan is ahead of Israel militarily..
Pakistan have the human, finance resources and military to send Israel to stone age excluding their nuclear weapon..

I can't imagine you're calling Pakistan "small", I wonder the kind of people on this forum... shocked
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Stoplying: 1:17am On Jan 21
@seun and @mind44 don't hesitate to delete my account.
This is not even about who is right or wrong.
I really want my account deleted and I made the mistake of deleting the email account with which I opened this nairaland account.

I prefer to let the history denying yoruba supremacists reign on nairaland while I close the chapter on this useless forum. (No insult intended to the good guys on the forum).

Those who want me gone, we could both win, make sure you ask for the deletion of my account.

If my account is not deleted, I promise to act in a way which will have nairaland shut down again.
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by falopey: 1:29am On Jan 21
God1000:

Which chapter of Quran commands Muslims to destroy jews?

Sahih Muslim 2922

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (๏ทบ) as saying:
The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.
ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ู‚ูุชูŽูŠู’ุจูŽุฉู ุจู’ู†ู ุณูŽุนููŠุฏูุŒ ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ูŠูŽุนู’ู‚ููˆุจูุŒ - ูŠูŽุนู’ู†ููŠ ุงุจู’ู†ูŽ ุนูŽุจู’ุฏู ุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุญู’ู…ูŽู†ู - ุนูŽู†ู’ ุณูู‡ูŽูŠู’ู„ูุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ุฃูŽุจููŠู‡ูุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ุฃูŽุจููŠ ู‡ูุฑูŽูŠู’ุฑูŽุฉูŽุŒ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽ ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ โ€ "โ€ ู„ุงูŽ ุชูŽู‚ููˆู…ู ุงู„ุณู‘ูŽุงุนูŽุฉู ุญูŽุชู‘ูŽู‰ ูŠูู‚ูŽุงุชูู„ูŽ ุงู„ู’ู…ูุณู’ู„ูู…ููˆู†ูŽ ุงู„ู’ูŠูŽู‡ููˆุฏูŽ ููŽูŠูŽู‚ู’ุชูู„ูู‡ูู…ู ุงู„ู’ู…ูุณู’ู„ูู…ููˆู†ูŽ ุญูŽุชู‘ูŽู‰ ูŠูŽุฎู’ุชูŽุจูุฆูŽ ุงู„ู’ูŠูŽู‡ููˆุฏููŠู‘ู ู…ูู†ู’ ูˆูŽุฑูŽุงุกู ุงู„ู’ุญูŽุฌูŽุฑู ูˆูŽุงู„ุดู‘ูŽุฌูŽุฑู ููŽูŠูŽู‚ููˆู„ู ุงู„ู’ุญูŽุฌูŽุฑู ุฃูŽูˆู ุงู„ุดู‘ูŽุฌูŽุฑู ูŠูŽุง ู…ูุณู’ู„ูู…ู ูŠูŽุง ุนูŽุจู’ุฏูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ู‡ูŽุฐูŽุง ูŠูŽู‡ููˆุฏููŠู‘ูŒ ุฎูŽู„ู’ูููŠ ููŽุชูŽุนูŽุงู„ูŽ ููŽุงู‚ู’ุชูู„ู’ู‡ู โ€.โ€ ุฅูู„ุงู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู’ุบูŽุฑู’ู‚ูŽุฏูŽ ููŽุฅูู†ู‘ูŽู‡ู ู…ูู†ู’ ุดูŽุฌูŽุฑู ุงู„ู’ูŠูŽู‡ููˆุฏู โ€"โ€ โ€.โ€
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by ColonelMichael: 1:38am On Jan 21
God1000:

Which chapter of Quran commands Muslims to destroy jews?

Surah 3: 151

(3:151) We will cast terror into the hearts of those who have denied the Truth since they have associated others with Allah in His divinity - something for which He has sent down no sanction. The Fire is their abode; how bad the resting place of the wrong-doers will be!

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by ColonelMichael: 1:53am On Jan 21
Rolings:

You were asked to provide a source.
But you insist on repeating the beer parlour gossips you take as truth.
Where Is it in the Quran that Muslims must kill Jews ?

(3:151) We will cast terror into the hearts of those who have denied the Truth since they have associated others with Allah in His divinity - something for which He has sent down no sanction. The Fire is their abode; how bad the resting place of the wrong-doers will be!

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by ColonelMichael: 1:56am On Jan 21
[quote author=Idaytesj29 post=128038004]

Am sure you know of 6 days war and yumkupor war, Russia backing Arab and US backing Israel,

Israel had been beating Islam blue
black

I don't know why think that setting Israel against only one Islamic state that iraq's Saddam Hussein was using to play will make any difference when they've been practising Islam beating with 6 or more Islamic countries at once.

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by ColonelMichael: 2:02am On Jan 21
Rolings:

Na so una go dey quote Quran wrong but if we quote all the killings in the Bible you will tell us Bible is not supposed to be understood that way

Whoisafool

So you are denying it?
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by ColonelMichael: 2:03am On Jan 21
olawura18:

Is this Qur'an verse abi
If you can't prove it in Qur'an don't say what you don't known
So you are denying it?
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by ColonelMichael: 2:05am On Jan 21
Lukuluku69:

And I reckoned you have not read about the Commands of Genocidal Jehovah?

Why did your prophet ban adoption?
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by ColonelMichael: 2:10am On Jan 21
Rolings:

So also are 22 verses in the Bible asking Jews be killed.
So is Bible different from Koran in killing Jews?

Your justification is in Mathew 27: 24 - 25

So there are verses in bible to kill the Jews?

Some times na una nonsense talk dey make me enter una mohammed but make I dey observe.
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by ColonelMichael: 2:15am On Jan 21
mipeesoft:
Guy you just reminded me of that 6 days war between Israel and Egypt, na that war Israel use to humble Egypt and since then Egypt no dey look for Israel trouble again grin grin

They use idea look for the problem again to use idea and beg for Sinai back from under Israel.

1976 or so, they signed an agreement where Israel gave them Sinai back for peace.

That is one of the things they are respecting. Egypt refused to take back Gaza, and it Israel refused to give back Golan heights to Syria and west bank to Jordan.
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by ColonelMichael: 2:18am On Jan 21
Mubiola360:
you are so foolish. No apologies.
Show me one verse in the Quran to back your claim ?
You people just belive everything and anything from the western media. People that colonize your forefathers and still colonizing your brain. The reason they hated Islam so much is that Islam will never give in to their rubbish called civilization, LGBTQ ,interest banking system among many other which is an hindrance to their plan. You better think . Mumu.
They created IsIs,Al qaeda, Bokoharam same way they created Isreal using Religion as a camouflage. Think

So Israel was created?
But there was a mention of your allah and Jews in your quoran about one land like that, or you don't believe in your quoran again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chinese Company Stops Construction Of Niger's Kandadji Dam Over Sanctions / 7.4 Magnitude Earthquake In Southern Mexico / Russia Fines Google $366 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.