Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. (24719 Views)

Senior IRGC Official Said Killed In Alleged Israeli Strike In Damascus(photos) / Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms / Charles Brown Is First Black Service Chief In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Plus1234: 4:07pm On Jan 20
Whalis:
How is Israel doing this?
Israelis intelligence is beyond this world.
Children of Mohammed will remind me.of Oct 7 and I will ask them how far.
They are doing it through Cyber war. There is something called Pegasus malware that uses 0-click to get into your phone remotely without you clicking anything.FBI Dey learn where mossad (Israeli intelligence) dey oo.They will get their locations effortlessly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:07pm On Jan 20
Killbill09:
It's the opposite. As each day passes, Israel is losing soldiers and equipments in Gaza to freedom fighters wielding Iranian weapons. Not to mention their damaged reputation, which is going to be their outlook forever.

Israel has lost over 600 soldiers, including top officers in Gaza (since October 7th), without rescuing a single hostage but killed three with their own hands. grin grin

Now, what do you call that?!!

----

My take? Israel is in desperation at the moment, they are feeling the hit, Iran should expect some dangerous moves and be ready to respond in kind using the long game (which is working perfectly).

Do you have anything upstairs at all ?

5 Likes

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20
donleo92:
Waytin come make am intelligence chief?

if him no fit gather intelligence for him own life

Abi ?
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by nurusystem(m): 4:13pm On Jan 20
Righteousness2:
ISRAEL continues to cripple the head of the Snake ,Iran.

The Ayotallahs, Nasarallah and others should eat the humble pie and run to make peace with Israel before their Heads are taken away.

ISRAEL, the Only nation that Wrestled with GOD And GOD had to Change his name and Bless Him.
He Go shock you when Israel will soon regret for the atrocities they have been doing it will still come back

Small nation, BIG GOD.
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Floky215: 4:19pm On Jan 20
Plus1234:
They are doing it through Cyber war. There is something called Pegasus malware that uses 0-click to get into your phone remotely without you clicking anything.FBI Dey learn where mossad (Israeli intelligence) dey oo.They will get their locations effortlessly.

Even if Israel decides to kill the ayatollah in Iran they can do it...!!

4 Likes

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by wealthpreach(m): 4:25pm On Jan 20
Killbill09:
It's the opposite. As each day passes, Israel is losing soldiers and equipment in Gaza to freedom fighters wielding Iranian weapons. Not to mention their damaged reputation, which is going to be their outlook forever.

Israel has lost over 600 soldiers, including top officers in Gaza (since October 7th), without rescuing a single hostage but killed three with their own hands. grin grin

----

My take? Israel is in desperation at the moment, they are feeling the hit, Iran should expect some dangerous moves and be ready to respond in kind using the long game (which is working perfectly).

Then You know nothing about war. It's normal to be ambushed and killed by indigenes, we can see that a lot in Ukraine. Soldiers must die.

Your aim is for them to cripple HAMAS only, but they aim on making Gaza City northern Gaza inhabitable.

Families of the kidnapped have been protesting, because they have seen that the aim is not to recuse their family members, with such indiscriminate bombings.

It is normal to lose equipment. Israel lost over 500 in the war against Egypt in 1973. Take a look at Al Jazeera's documentary.

From the beginning, bibi said the war would last months to years. No one fights wars without losing.

Take a look at how Ukrainian forces are ambushing and destroying Russia's equipment, but we all know who is feeling the brunt of the war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Moniya4Real(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20
Waiting to read comments.fellow Nigerian fanatics on both sides of the divide will never dissapint.
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by arantess: 4:32pm On Jan 20
Laple0541:
You have been killing them for months yet you have not won the battle.
They will keep striking until all their enemies are under the feet, no matter how long

2 Likes

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by arantess: 4:34pm On Jan 20
Plus1234:
The only terrorist that can hide from the mossad is a dead one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by bamitinn(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20
Still intel

Nbote:

Surgical drone strikes
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by LoveThemChubby(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20
It can't escalate because Iran doesn't want a direct conflict with Israel knowing that it cannot win but will rather be destroyed. Syria will also not want an escalation from it's territory because it knows that Israel will totally cripple them and Syria will loss heavily. The only option left for them is to send little money to their sacrificial lambs in Gaza and Lebanon (who's leaders are poor and in need of money over everything else) so that they will send their people to go and die in their numbers in an attempt to avenge Iran's death.

Mogajunior:
cool

An Israeli was recently killed by Iran forces and now Israel is hitting back. I hope this doesn't escalate to what Gaza is currently facing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by ruggedtimi(m): 4:37pm On Jan 20
Plus1234:
there is a mossad spy amongst the iranian top brass. Thats inteliigence not necessarily cyber war. And possible there was a breach of communication indicating a pending meeting, location, details of the meeting and attendees.
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Iamzik: 4:47pm On Jan 20
Killbill09:
It's the opposite. As each day passes, Israel is losing soldiers and equipments in Gaza to freedom fighters wielding Iranian weapons. Not to mention their damaged reputation, which is going to be their outlook forever.

----

Let me break it down for you.

Israel's goal is not to rescue the hostages. They will not say it out loud but those hostages have been written off as collateral damage.

The goal of Israel is to exterminate Hamas and they will not back down, not even at the suggestion of Joe Biden who is facing reelection.

Israel is prepared to drag this for as long as it takes. And remember that Israel is a nuclear power as well and they are not afraid to use it. Iranians like trouble but they are not suicidal to throw the first bomb at Israel. It will be bloody for the mullahs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by obedience4(m): 4:49pm On Jan 20
Killbill09:
In December 2023, Israel itself declared that they had lost over 500 soldiers since Oct 7th. Currently, and with the videos and confirmation from OSINTS showing Israel diapers soldiers and their Markava 5 being destroyed, I will put the figure at over 700 or heading to 1k.

Sorry, Israel Army is worse than the Chad army. All they have is their air force and birds developed, funded and supplied by the collective west.

Tell us the number of hamas killed per Israeli causality?
This one doesn't know that after Saudi Arabia no body has a bigger defence spending in the middle East than Israel,
The IDF has as track record of military wins

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by obedience4(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20
Floky215:

Even if Israel decides to kill the ayatollah in Iran they can do it...!!

Lol, mossad is good,
The ayatollah is off limits.
When last did you see him on oversee trips
Dude is as careful as a snake
Also if mossad has a chance or a window to kill him they did take it without a thinking
Mossad has been hunting hamas leader for years without success, not to talk of the supreme leader of Iran
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Chienex24(m): 4:53pm On Jan 20
Killbill09:

----

Yes oo !! You are right!! Israel is receiving it hot hot!! Oya Oga rest

3 Likes

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Expanse2020(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20
Righteousness2:
ISRAEL continues to cripple the head of the Snake ,Iran.

The Ayotallahs, Nasarallah and others should eat the humble pie and run to make peace with Israel before their Heads are taken away.

ISRAEL, the Only nation that Wrestled with GOD And GOD had to Change his name and Bless Him.

Small nation, BIG GOD.
Can you hear Yourself
Isreal wrestling God (Jesus though) win and kill him you mean a sychoguy
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by 11doubledee: 5:03pm On Jan 20
Fulaniguy01:

Adolf Hitler why nah ?

you have made a big mistake for sparing these things , you should have eliminated all of them the world would have been a peaceful place to live .
So that islamic terrorists can be freely terrorizing the world abi?
Una never start.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by membranus: 5:07pm On Jan 20
franchasofficia:
Let Biafra have her freedom and watch us focus on building a formidable army and technology knowing too well that we are surrounded by arch enemies.

Then give Biafra another 20 years and watch Biafra replicate what Israel is doing to Arab countries in West Africa, starting from Northern Nigeria and Southwest Muslim neighbors shocked

Who are the Biafra's "arch enemies" you are referring to?
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by sangresan(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20
Plus1234:

What's this one saying? You don't know anything about the balance of military powering the Middle East.

Na USA dey help Israel.
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by sangresan(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20
U.S. Ayn Al-Assad Base in Iraq was attacked this afternoon with casualties among U.S. military personnel.
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Killbill09(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20
Iamzik:

Let me break it down for you.

Israel's goal is not to rescue the hostages. They will not say it out loud but those hostages have been written off as collateral damage.

The goal of Israel is to exterminate Hamas and they will not back down, not even at the suggestion of Joe Biden who is facing reelection.

Israel is prepared to drag this for as long as it takes. And remember that Israel is a nuclear power as well and they are not afraid to use it. Iranians are like trouble but they are not suicidal
Let me tell you something, Israel itself will not know peace as long as this drags on.
West Bank has been under occupation for how many years now, and yet there is still a huge resistance going on. Israel created a monster, and they will never be able to contain this even if Gaza is razed to the ground.
Segxydube:

My fada is a Mumu😂😂😂

Israel lost how many soldiers? You expect them to fight a war and not lose soldiers? Ode

Remind us again who has lost more between Israela dn gaza? Dey play

BlakKluKluxKlan:

Do I have anything upstairs at all ?
I wonder as well.
chiagozien:
You forget to add that no Hamas have been killed by Israel soldiers. grin grin
Masterito:
You have no clue of whT is going on? Do you know what Gaza has lost?
Yes, over 25,000 casualties, mostly children and innocents, while trying as much as possible to avoid close combat with Hamas but calling for drones and aviation strikes. lol

It baffles me how shameless you guys are not to be embarrassed by how slippers-wearing freedom fighters are dragging it with your almighty Israel with access to all technology, satellites, and funds from the world

I am sure you lac,keys will be willing to open your mouths to have a poor Israeli kid shit since they are God's people and you and your people are devil's people lol grin
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by bizhop01: 5:12pm On Jan 20
I had no pity for terrorists
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by BnQoyyim(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=128036385][i]ISRAEL continues to cripple the head of the Snake ,Iran.

Worry not, for the days are numbered for you, those you're blowing the trumpet for and those that are toadying you in the guise of praising.
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by RuddyFusion(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20
Whalis:
How is Israel doing this?
Israelis intelligence is beyond this world.
Children of Mohammed will remind me.of Oct 7 and I will ask them how far.

These are easy targets
Their locations are known for months even before Oct 7th...

It's 3 months now with heavy bombing and occupation of GAZA, Yet Isreal Intel can't locate and free the hostages in GAZA....

Abeg make una rest
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by BnQoyyim(m): 5:18pm On Jan 20
AirBay:

This is where you got it wrong, it is not about
winning. This is about exterminaton.

You only win when you have a worthy equal opponent

You can only kill body, you can't kill a notion.
Well, extermination is established in the bible already.
1 Samuel 15:3

"Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass".
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by smokinloud(m): 5:21pm On Jan 20
tishbite43:
Middle East on fire
The Iranian will target innocent Jewish tourists
Too bad
Which tourists?!.
Israel is one of the safest places to be in the Middle East and that's what IDF is fighting to restore since October 7th.
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by smokinloud(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20
Killbill09:

----

600 soldiers?!.
Did you get your figure from HAMAS?!.
Hamas that is begging for ceasefire day and night and even using South Africa as proxy to call for ceasefire?!.
grin grin grin
Maybe na Sambisa forest you still dey stay. Na why

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by chiagozien(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20
Killbill09:
Let me tell you something, Israel itself will not know peace as long as this drags on.
West Bank has been under occupation for how many years now, and yet there is still a huge resistance going on. Israel created a monster, and they will never be able to contain this even if Gaza is razed to the ground.

I wonder as well.

Yes, over 25,000 casualties, mostly children and innocents, while trying as much as possible to avoid close combat with Hamas but calling for drone and aviation strikes. lol

It baffles me how shameless you guys are not to be embarrassed by how slippers-wearing freedom fighters are dragging it with your almight Israel with access to all technology, satellites, and funds from the world

I am sure you lac,keys will be willing to open your mouths to have a poor Israeli kid shit since they are God's people and you and your people are devil's people lol grin

Close combat?

Tell your Hamas to come out and face not hiding

5 Likes

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Whalis: 5:33pm On Jan 20
RuddyFusion:

These are easy targets
Their locations are known for months even before Oct 7th...

It's 3 months now with heavy bombing and occupation of GAZA, Yet Isreal Intel can't locate and free the hostages in GAZA....

Abeg make una rest
Your colleagues in Palestine didn't keep the innocent Israelis together. Your agreement was to keep them separately as Israel could easily spot them if they are together.
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by franchasofficia: 5:36pm On Jan 20
membranus:

Who are the Biafra's "arch enemies" you are referring to?
Northern Muslims and Yoruba Muslims shocked

1 Like

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Jeyun: 5:36pm On Jan 20
Killbill09:

----

and the last time i check is real is not the one using media propaganda to seek for a ceasefire.

I thought by now Israel would have been push back because all it equipment and soilders half all been destroyed by the terrorist.

The last time I also checked Israel is pushing deeper into southern Gaza kha yoni's. With all the lost of it equipment and soilders they are still going deeper in the war

This Israel must be some kind of hell to you and your fellow terrorist.all what do you think?

Even with the equipment and soilders they are loosing it is still u and your terrorist Hamas that are begging for immediate ceasefire.

What God cannot do does not exist.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why France Is Angry About The US And UK Giving Australia Nuclear Submarines / US Conduct Airstrikes On Iranian Backed Terrorist Groups / Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.