Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. (24790 Views)

Senior IRGC Official Said Killed In Alleged Israeli Strike In Damascus(photos) / Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms / Charles Brown Is First Black Service Chief In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by smokinloud(m): 5:37pm On Jan 20
Jennyclay:
Please stop the war!

Innocent people are dying undecided
*Ask Hamas to return Israeli hostages
*Ask hamas to drop their weapon
* Ask hamas to recognize Israel
*Ask hamas to advocate for a confederation
*-Where only IDF is the legit force
* When IDF is the only force overseeing the region and Israel's safety is secured.
* When Palestinians live like Arabs in Israel without posing any threat to Israel population that's when the war can stop. Israel stopping war without these conditions is admittance of defeat on their side and everybody knows this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Iamzik: 5:38pm On Jan 20
Killbill09:
Let me tell you something, Israel itself will not know peace as long as this drags on.
West Bank has been under occupation for how many years now, and yet there is still a huge resistance going on. Israel created a monster, and they will never be able to contain this even if Gaza is razed to the ground.

I wonder as well.

Yes, over 25,000 casualties, mostly children and innocents, while trying as much as possible to avoid close combat with Hamas but calling for drone and aviation strikes. lol

It baffles me how shameless you guys are not to be embarrassed by how slippers-wearing freedom fighters are dragging it with your almight Israel with access to all technology, satellites, and funds from the world

I am sure you lac,keys will be willing to open your mouths to have a poor Israeli kid shit since they are God's people and you and your people are devil's people lol grin

Israel has not known peace either. You take it for granted that they have the iron done defense system...just imagine that they don't have iron Dome half of Israel will be dead from the millions of rockets shot at random into Israel in the last 19 years

2 Likes

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Emman08: 5:43pm On Jan 20
You mean all the anti Israel protests round the world are not working? How about the Nigerian keyboard warriors grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Killbill09(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20
smokinloud:

600 soldiers?!.
Did you get your figure from HAMAS?!.
Hamas that is begging for ceasefire day and night and even using South Africa as proxy to call for ceasefire?!.
grin grin grin
Maybe na Sambisa forest you still dey stay. Na why
What do you know?

https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-779902 That's from the Jerusalem post. IDF itself announced over 500 casualties in December. With OSINTs videos and updates that I follow, I put current figure at 600 or 700.

Sorry, your Israeli diapers wearing army are incompetent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by okorogodwin4(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20
Laple0541:
You have been killing them for months yet you have not won the battle.
they no dey finish na
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by HenryTimes: 6:09pm On Jan 20
elganzar:
Israel is everything I thought Russia was

Walahi, Israel is all I thought Russia was.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by XAUBulls: 6:49pm On Jan 20

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by adolfHitler1934: 6:56pm On Jan 20
Killbill09:
It's the opposite. As each day passes, Israel is losing soldiers and equipments in Gaza to freedom fighters wielding Iranian weapons. Not to mention their damaged reputation, which is going to be their outlook forever.

Israel has lost over 600 soldiers, including top officers in Gaza (since October 7th), without rescuing a single hostage but killed three with their own hands. grin grin

Now, what do you call that?!!

----

My take? Israel is in desperation at the moment, they are feeling the hit, Iran should expect some dangerous moves and be ready to respond in kind using the long game (which is working perfectly).
I don't blame you, I blame the Aljazerra network that brainwashed you to believe their lies.
Stop watching terrorist channel so that you'll remain informed of the happenings around the world, especially Gaza.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Babaken(m): 6:58pm On Jan 20
Whalis:
How is Israel doing this?
Israelis intelligence is beyond this world.
Children of Mohammed will remind me.of Oct 7 and I will ask them how far.
that Oct 7 was just a gateway to flush Hamas and US is aware of it.
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by smokinloud(m): 7:04pm On Jan 20
Killbill09:
What do you know?

https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-779902 That's from the Jerusalem post. IDF itself announced over 500 casualties in December. With OSINTs videos and updates that I follow, I put current figure at 600 or 700.

Sorry, your Israeli diapers wearing army are incompetent.
You nor go school?!.
Abi you just read the headline?!.

Majority of the soldiers died on October 7 when Hamas attacked Israel unaware which many of the soldiers were not even on duty.

Less than 200 IDF soldiers have died in the war which have seen the death of 25000 Gazan which majority are Hamas fighters. You can't separate Hamas from civilians because they dress like civilians.

Source for the figure: https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-deaths-of-29-of-170-soldiers-in-gaza-op-were-so-called-friendly-fire-accidents/#:~:text=Still%2C%20the%20IDF%20has%20repeatedly,ground%20incursion%20on%20October%2027.

1 Like

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by membranus: 7:17pm On Jan 20
franchasofficia:
Northern Muslims and Yoruba Muslims shocked

Delusion.
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by franchasofficia: 7:22pm On Jan 20
membranus:

Delusion.
The number 1 enemy of Yoruba Muslims is Igbos shocked
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Blackdisciple(m): 7:27pm On Jan 20
saddler:
grin grin

Middle East don catch fire đŸ”¥

Israel giving Iran directly while Iran is going through area boys to fight Israel.

Who get power pass like that?

No be lie bro they use militias ...
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by aurecia: 7:30pm On Jan 20
Righteousness2:
ISRAEL continues to cripple the head of the Snake ,Iran.

The Ayotallahs, Nasarallah and others should eat the humble pie and run to make peace with Israel before their Heads are taken away.

ISRAEL, the Only nation that Wrestled with GOD And GOD had to Change his name and Bless Him. True talk. Israe,l a covenant nation. Any nation that wants to come against Israel will be extinct.

Small nation, BIG GOD.

1 Like

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by aurecia: 7:32pm On Jan 20
Righteousness2:

The Ayotallahs, Nasarallah and others should eat the humble pie and run to make peace with Israel before their Heads are taken away.

ISRAEL, the Only nation that Wrestled with GOD And GOD had to Change his name and Bless Him.

Small nation, BIG GOD.
. True talk. Israel is a covenant nation. Any nation that wants to come against Israel will be extinct.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by omojeesu(m): 8:08pm On Jan 20
Daniel's 70 week loading!
Beginning of sorrows loading!
Time of Jacob's trouble loading!
Great tribulation loading!
Rapture loading!
Wrath of God loading?
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Newton2024: 8:15pm On Jan 20
tishbite43:
Middle East on fire
The Iranian will target innocent Jewish tourists
Too bad
mu x 2
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Advision: 8:16pm On Jan 20
Laple0541:

When you want to kill a snake, you strike the head.

The loser is the person with the deepest loss. Ask Egypt and Syria that have fought Israel previously, they know how far
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Advision: 8:20pm On Jan 20
Killbill09:
It's the opposite. As each day passes, Israel is losing soldiers and equipments in Gaza to freedom fighters wielding Iranian weapons. Not to mention their damaged reputation, which is going to be their outlook forever.

Israel has lost over 600 soldiers, including top officers in Gaza (since October 7th), without rescuing a single hostage but killed three with their own hands. grin grin

----

My take? Israel is in desperation at the moment, they are feeling the hit, Iran should expect some dangerous moves and be ready to respond in kind using the long game (which is working perfectly).

Israel is losing, yet it is the arabs calling for ceasefire.

You made too much sense

1 Like

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Newton2024: 8:28pm On Jan 20
gigabyte13:
Iran just dey collect left and right.
Palestine strike lran
Isreal strike lran
US strike lran
Iran go soon Ran
Dem dey bite more than dey can chew.
They will soon be put to where they belong
Dem wan to dey form middle east heavy weight champion.
Ayatollah is the target. He is the head of the snake. If he mistakenly plays into Israel's hand, he is gone.

1 Like

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Newton2024: 8:32pm On Jan 20
Laple0541:
Do you know Israel has killed 25,000 Muslim terrorists in Palestine in the last 120 days. Those who died in Israel within the same period are less than 1,500. If this is not winning, what is it? No peace for you Islamic terrorists. You shall all be annihilated.

1 Like

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by bionixs: 8:45pm On Jan 20
AirBay:

This is where you got it wrong, it is not about
winning. This is about exterminaton.

You only win when you have a worthy equal opponent
bros , your PAPA born you WELL !!!!
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by donleo92(m): 8:58pm On Jan 20
Segxydube:

Intelligence pass intelligence... Stop playing
lol.. I see

1 Like

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Killbill09(m): 9:40pm On Jan 20
smokinloud:

You nor go school?!.
Abi you just read the headline?!.

Majority of the soldiers died on October 7 when Hamas attacked Israel unaware which many of the soldiers were not even on duty.

Less than 200 IDF soldiers have died in the war which have seen the death of 25000 Gazan which majority are Hamas fighters. You can't separate Hamas from civilians because they dress like civilians.

Source for the figure: https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-deaths-of-29-of-170-soldiers-in-gaza-op-were-so-called-friendly-fire-accidents/#:~:text=Still%2C%20the%20IDF%20has%20repeatedly,ground%20incursion%20on%20October%2027.

I wasn't debating how they died, it's how much they lost since October 7th. Is this too much to understand?

You are even proud to say they lost that much in a day to guys that glided with welded metals into Israel lol, and for three days, those guys were still fighting inside Israel grin grin

From your own link, it says "Another 937 soldiers have been wounded in the ground operation — 211 seriously wounded, 347 moderately, and 379 lightly, according to IDF data from Sunday"

FYI, Israel is as,s. That's why all they do is bombing and shelling, that's their only way. Cowards brats created by the US and Europe.
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Killbill09(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20
adolfHitler1934:
I don't blame you, I blame the Aljazerra network that brainwashed you to believe their lies.
Stop watching terrorist channel so that you'll remain informed of the happenings around the world, especially Gaza.
Thanks for your advice. I will stop watching Al Jazeera and start watching the unbiased and the most balanced CNN, BBC and even Israeli channels.

Okay, thank you grin grin
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Nolevel666: 11:04pm On Jan 20
Righteousness2:

ISRAEL, the Only nation that Wrestled with GOD And GOD had to Change his name and Bless Him.

Small nation, BIG GOD.

You, Israel and your dead God are FOOLS
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Ogbuclint: 11:49pm On Jan 20
His intelligence failed him grin
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Krismas(m): 11:58pm On Jan 20
smokinloud:

*Ask Hamas to return Israeli hostages
*Ask hamas to drop their weapon
* Ask hamas to recognize Israel
*Ask hamas to advocate for a confederation
*-Where only IDF is the legit force
* When IDF is the only force overseeing the region and Israel's safety is secured.
* When Palestinians live like Arabs in Israel without posing any threat to Israel population that's when the war can stop. Israel stopping war without these conditions is admittance of defeat on their side and everybody knows this.
grin Nobody cares wot Israel wants. It’s irrelevant cos Israel is losing the war. Israel is only at war with civilians in Gaza. That’s how it conducts it War, with no respect for the rules of war. That’s wot people are calling Israel out for. Not to stop war on Hamas but to stop war on civilians. Cos Hamas is NEVER going to stop until Israeli colonialism is cleared from the holy land of Palestine. Oct7 is a constant. Meanwhile Indonesia has fired the second shot. Israel is a failed project

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by yad2eidi: 12:04am On Jan 21
Righteousness2:

Small nation, BIG GOD.
ogun and amadioha fo strike you. if them born you well drop location and seeif your useless god go save you when i start to bust your skull and eye with my bare knuckle
Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Ayatullah(m): 12:12am On Jan 21
Righteousness2:

Small nation, BIG GOD.

Shame on you that you can believe that wrestling with God in your Bible!

It shows the rotten myth you have been fed with in your sunday school lessons as a kid which has moulded you to be slave to Israel.

American forces are facing the heat, its just that they have been hiding their casualties like the Israelis.

America got a big missile shower on Saturday with lots of injuries to their forces. They concealed the deaths.

Israel will pay dearly for the Syria attack. Watch out.

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by Ayatullah(m): 1:09am On Jan 21
Israel invincibility in battle forever gone!

Re: Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. by preciousmetals: 1:13am On Jan 21
what you just wrote here is no news, even russia have lost over 350,000 soldiers in ukraine, in every war there must be a casualty, Hamas have already loss more than 10,000 of the fighters
Killbill09:

----

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Conduct Airstrikes On Iranian Backed Terrorist Groups / President Jammeh Using Nigerian Judges To Undermine Justice,Says Gambian Lawyers / Why Argentina Devalued Its Currency, Jacked Up Interest Rates To 118%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.