Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him (675 Views)

Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages / See The Moment President Buhari And His Entire Household Voted Tinubu (Pictures) / Not Because We Are Quite IPOB Shows Their Soldiers Ready To Bomb Zoo VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by Radicalwarrior(m): 4:13pm On Jan 20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zetoNEJd1vY
WE NO FIT EAT FOR NIGERIA, WE VOTED TINUBU, SEE HOW THINGS COM BI NAH?
(We can not eat in nigeria, we voted tinubu as president of nigeria, look at how things are bad now; tinubu supporters)

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by Dnet70: 4:16pm On Jan 20
Medicine after death

Please check my signature and contact me

5 Likes

Re: Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:18pm On Jan 20
No pain no gain. Simple! No short cut to success. grin Suffer today enjoy tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by Tochi360: 4:18pm On Jan 20
APC supporters be like Diamond for real life, You go need to ultimate search before You see one pro Apc wey no be Yoruba for real life.

Na SM them plenty.

What a maximum disaster, Tinubu should cover his head in shame and disgrace,how can a supposed first class graduate be worse than the calamity bubu?

1 Like

Re: Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by 1nice(m): 4:19pm On Jan 20
Tinubu should resign because he has nothing to offer Nigerians.

Tinubu is time wasted to Nigerians.

Nigerians should wake up and call for national protest because that is the only language Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his APC led government officials understand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by Tochi360: 4:30pm On Jan 20
1nice:
Well said!

Nigerians should wake up and call for national protest because that is the only language Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his APC led government officials understand.

Hmm protest again Some people are still counting their loss of the endsars madness, with the level of suffering and hunger this Apc disaster has rocked this Country into it will be easy for any massive protest to turn into a socio-srata war,where anybody wey get pass them the protesters becomes a target to be invaded and looted just like the endsars madness.
Re: Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by 1nice(m): 4:38pm On Jan 20
Tochi360:

Hmm protest again Some people are still counting their loss of the endsars madness, with the level of suffering and hunger this Apc disaster has rocked this Country into it will be easy for any massive protest to turn into a socio-srata war,where anybody wey get pass them the protesters becomes a target to be invaded and looted just like the endsars madness.
What you are thinking is different from what other Nigerians are thinking.
Nigerians are already preparing for protest next month February 2024 and they all know the risk involved and have their strategy plans onboard to prevent unnecessary causalities.

What you do not understand is far bigger than you.
Re: Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by Scream(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20
He never hallà! Hope Dangote will rescue them from the self-inflicted agony...
Re: Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by Tochi360: 4:51pm On Jan 20
1nice:

What you are thinking is different from what other Nigerians are thinking.
Nigerians are already preparing for protest next month February 2024 and they all know the risk involved and have their strategy plans onboard to prevent unnecessary causalities.

What you do not understand is far bigger than you.

What you don't know is truly bigger than You.

Perhaps you don't know how it feels to have all your years of Labour and hardwork destroyed and vandalised by hungry irate people.
Re: Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by matify83: 4:55pm On Jan 20
We warned them but they were too carried away by ethnicism to even consider our position.

Their hate for the labour party candidate blinded them to the glaring flaws of their preferred candidate.

It's now 9 months since they grabbed power and have been running with it and the nation is the worst for it, tethering on the brinks of an imminent implosion.

"Will we ever hear the sound of the cock crow at dawn"......Bongos Ikwe

4 Likes

Re: Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by 1nice(m): 4:58pm On Jan 20
Tochi360:

What you don't know is truly bigger than You.

Perhaps you don't know how it feels to have all your years of Labour and hardwork destroyed and vandalised by hungry irate people.
National protests is the only language the Nigeria government understand.

When Nigerians were complaining of fuel hike from 250 to 400naira, the Nigeria government even became more stubborn and increase price of fuel to 700naira.

Everyone should be wise for themselves.
Re: Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by Splashme: 4:59pm On Jan 20
Just the beginning
Re: Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by Naijanascam: 5:06pm On Jan 20
This Gofment will favor me grin grin

Re: Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by Chivisee: 5:17pm On Jan 20
i always thank God the southeast are like this, with this their misearable behaviours.As far as Nigeria is concerned, Nobody will ever take them serious.i keep on saying it,one of the most unfortunate thing that happened to obi is obidient movement, man is primed for the presidency but when you have people with flawed background backing you then you are doomed. I am sure if a Lizard contest against anybody from southeast in the next election,the lizard has a better chance. i was not shocked when i saw a lot of eastern names celebrating the blast event that took place in ibadan. i really,really pity the southeast, my prayer is for them to continue their idiocies. atleast this will give other region a far edge over them. the people you are up against is more powerful,more stronger,yoruba has always determine how you operate,God made it like that
Re: Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by outoftheworld: 5:27pm On Jan 20
Was he expecting the corrupt man to be a good leader
Re: Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by Bobloco: 5:50pm On Jan 20
It beats my imagination how these people who voted for Tinubu were expecting him to become a good leader.

Were they expecting an individual whose ancestry, age, and educational qualifications are shrouded in controversy, a notorious narcotics drug trafficker, a certified certificate forger of international dimension, a guinea pig student used to test run government college in Lagos State four years before it was established to suddenly become a good leader?

1 Like

Re: Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by writetopoker: 6:01pm On Jan 20
E no go better for them! Unå vote Tinubu, na so wahala come full everywhere. The matter tire person, we no fit chop for this country, and na dem una vote give power. E shock me say things fit spoil like this, chai!
Re: Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by Usmanovic95(m): 6:04pm On Jan 20
Elo fokan bale
E ma ji ya
Re: Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by DMerciful(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20
Tinubu was not voted in, he came a distant 3rd! INEC shutdown IREV and results were changed and thats how he was declared. Once he was sworn in, he used presidential powers on the judiciary and thats why people are now advocating for litigations to be ended before swearing in
Radicalwarrior:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zetoNEJd1vY
WE NO FIT EAT FOR NIGERIA, WE VOTED TINUBU, SEE HOW THINGS COM BI NAH?
(We can not eat in nigeria, we voted tinubu as president of nigeria, look at how things are bad now; tinubu supporters)

1 Like

Re: Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by Helinus: 6:46pm On Jan 20
1nice:

Tinubu must not resign, we must teach obedients lesson.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by Saintinoo(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:
No pain no gain. Simple! No short cut to success. grin Suffer today enjoy tomorrow.

Enjoy 30k npower on a fuel price of #700 per litre? Who do una this thing abeg.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by Saintinoo(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20
matify83:
We warned them but they were too carried away by ethnicism to even consider our position.

Their hate for the labour party candidate blinded them to the glaring flaws of their preferred candidate.

It's now 9 months since they grabbed power and have been running with it and the nation is the worst for it, tethering on the brinks of an imminent implosion.

"Will we ever hear the sound of the cock crow at dawn"......Bongos Ikwe

I thought that with the level suffering inflicted on the masses by the Buhari led administration, we all agreed that nothing like APC at the presidential level again. But then, it was some peoples time.

What saddens me is that when we go against APC, they believe we are against the Yoruba tribe, same thing that happened in 2015, the Northerners thought we were against the North. If Buhari and Tinubu are what the North and Southwest can produce, then it says alot about them as a people.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by 1nice(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20
Helinus:

Tinubu must not resign, we must teach obedients lesson.
Tinubu is teaching his supporters lessons already, you can see how tinubu supporters are already wailing and crying from tinubu harshly policy.

You people eyes would soon clear.... corn and amala people wailing more than tinubu their betrayal.
Re: Those Who Voted Tinubu Shows Their Disappointment As They Think Of Removing Him by History555: 7:55pm On Jan 20
Chivisee:

i always thank God the southeast are like this, with this their misearable behaviours.As far as Nigeria is concerned, Nobody will ever take them serious.i keep on saying it,one of the most unfortunate thing that happened to obi is obidient movement, man is primed for the presidency but when you have people with flawed background backing you then you are doomed. I am sure if a Lizard contest against anybody from southeast in the next election,the lizard has a better chance. i was not shocked when i saw a lot of eastern names celebrating the blast event that took place in ibadan. i really,really pity the southeast, my prayer is for them to continue their idiocies. atleast this will give other region a far edge over them. the people you are up against is more powerful,more stronger,yoruba has always determine how you operate,God made it like that

When you finish wailing, you must still buy at the same price as lgbos. Nko be.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Witch Doctor Perform Incantations On World Leaders At World Economic Conference / Chief Ofoleh Lauds Governor Soludo's Presidential Appointment / Stop Defending Tinubu's Poor Governance, You May Not Survive The Evil Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.