Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages (25946 Views)

Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media / No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns / 55th Birthday: Sanwo-Olu Bars Newspaper Congratulatory Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by fergie001: 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
I deeply appreciate the congratulatory messages that have come in from friends and well-wishers from home and abroad. The messages of goodwill and solidarity have been so overwhelming for me to mention you all by name.

I am particularly grateful to many world leaders from our African neighbours, our friends in The Commonwealth, and from the other parts of the world who welcomed my election with heartwarming messages.

This a good time to believe in the Nigerian dream; a good time to believe in our renewed hope. The Nigerian eagle shall fly high.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

98 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by NwaNimo1(m): 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2023

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Emir01: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
President of the federal republic of Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR).

295 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
Omo iyaloja you are good to go. It is no sin if a child reaps the fruit of his mother’s labour. The journey has been a long one. You knew Presidency can not be stolen that’s why you worked hard and started your journey long ago. Nigerians are waiting for your good leadership. Congratulations once again

230 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Massiveglory: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tinubu will not be President of Nigeria.
The walls around him are fallen.

Bola tinubu is wasting his time. Anyone who loves him should advice him now there is time to give up.
The shame waiting for him will be too excruciating to bare.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by YorubaNiBaba(m): 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mr president

207 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Pandev(m): 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Jagaban cool

205 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Pandev(m): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:

Bola tinubu is wasting his time. Anyone who loves him should advice him now there is time to give up.

at least 4 years and 3 months for you guys to wail, it is really not easy. Take heart

299 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by spagettiluv: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:

you said more than this during primaries,he won
You said more that this before the election,he won

Bro are you not tired ?
Face your life for good

212 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by id4sho(m): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
undecided

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by dreynewton: 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2023

Adorn your wrist with the ultra 8 smartwatch.

Monitor your blood pressure , track your steps , answer calls in real time and read your messages.

Call or WhatsApp

Pay on delivery 🚚 Nationwide via courier service.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by obi4eze(m): 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
grin

Please respond well because the mandate you stole via rigging will soon be reclaimed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by famology(m): 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
President Tinubu Gcfr

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Willywest0(m): 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
You will actually know APC paid INEC a huge some of money to rig this election because the way they quickly made him the winner of the election, victory that will be short lived

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by olisefom: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Not bad.
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
This man will be better than Buhari, I knew obi will block some loop holes even for street but Asiwaju will also improve, the only sin he committed was bringing Buhari to power in the first place

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by barbstee(m): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
My Presido

May Allah ease the task ahead

CORNGRATULATIONS
🌽

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Faber(m): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Why Orji Uzor Kalu and Wike never congratulate Tinubu and APC...you sure say this victory will last...

Wike fit come out one day tell you: " APC didn't win Rivers State, we know those who won Rivers State Presidential elections"

That man no get base o...he is only loyal to his interests and feelings at any given damn time

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by greatiyk4u(m): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
O
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Goodconcept78: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sai JAGABAN

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by johnfem321: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Bro pls don’t give them false hope .. you can see the logo on bat cap.. it is 8years bat will do by God grace after that.. they can try again..
Pandev:
at least 4 years and 3 months for you guys to wail, it is really not easy. Take heart

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by 77up(m): 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
God bless Nigeria President-Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu,God bless Nigeria and sane Nigerians

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by anonymous1759(m): 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
dreynewton:
The greatest electoral fraud in human history..

Peter Obi is Nigeria's president. All these inflated and deflated figures will be thrown away by the courts and Tinubu the criminal who thrives in subverting the will of the people will be disgraced.

Tinubu, you will never lead Nigeria. Your ambition is cursed. Nigerians have spoken and will ensure with every necessary means that the truth wins.
grin

Which court exactly? The same court you don't believe In whenever it doesn't go your way ? Just a quick reminder , you guys are still insulting the Nigerian court because of IMO and Osun judgement I never knew you Believed in the Nigeria judicial system.

I'm happy your packaged fraud got is mandate via Supreme Court . So when he tries to play the victim card we will refer him to where he reclaimed is mandate from Ngige.
god is wonderful you guys always make fun of IMO state governor from 4th -1st now you're backing your fraud from 3rd to 1st by the same Supreme Court your likes once insulted 🤡🤡🤡🤡 una wailing never start.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by Daddyyin: 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
Our darling president, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!!

May your tenure favour us, Amen!

Victory is sweet
No peace of mind for the OBIdients

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
This one’s gonna sting

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by rafkollinz: 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
Congrat jagaban of Afrikaans

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by omowolewa: 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
That's Good!

I hope you saw mine too?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by djseanjohn77: 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:

Bola tinubu is wasting his time. An ;Dyone who loves him should advice him now there is time to give up.

To hand over to Obituary abi? or to who? Obi that couldn't even get 25% in 17 states not to mention 25 grin grin grin grin grin ;DThis wailing go long o, 8 years of wailing grin grin grin grin

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by 77up(m): 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
dreynewton:
The greatest electoral fraud in human history..

Peter Obi is Nigeria's president. All these inflated and deflated figures will be thrown away by the courts and Tinubu the criminal who thrives in subverting the will of the people will be disgraced.

Tinubu, you will never lead Nigeria. Your ambition is cursed. Nigerians have spoken and will ensure with every necessary means that the truth wins.
This is very understandable but you will soon get over it.

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by greatiyk4u(m): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
Since I did not
Campaign for Tinubu
Vote for Tinubu
Like Tinubu
Celebrate his stolen mandate

Tinubu is not my President even if they end up imposing him Nigerians
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages by youngtizzy1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
You are not God
Shame on you

Massiveglory:

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet / You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu / Sowore Pledges To Abolish The Senate If Elected President In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.