Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

How General Ditari Became President Of Nairaland Ijaws. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How General Ditari Became President Of Nairaland Ijaws. (246 Views)

I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo / Names Of Nairaland Ijaws Of The Year Award Winners On Nairaland / How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How General Ditari Became President Of Nairaland Ijaws. by 666Mymark: 10:47pm On Jan 20
I became the President of the Ijaws on Nairaland through consensus.
You may ask who and who was in the consensus but I'd rather you show me the Ijaw that has promoted Ijaw on Nairaland than me since existence of this great forum.

@General Ditari.

President, All Nairaland Ijaws.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How General Ditari Became President Of Nairaland Ijaws. by Wainey: 11:00pm On Jan 20
President of ijaw on Nairaland.

See title grin grin
Re: How General Ditari Became President Of Nairaland Ijaws. by Sergio101(m): 11:02pm On Jan 20
This boy is becoming mad day by day.

Unemployment sha

2 Likes

Re: How General Ditari Became President Of Nairaland Ijaws. by Prigidypogodo(f): 11:11pm On Jan 20
another ade musiwa

1 Like

Re: How General Ditari Became President Of Nairaland Ijaws. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:03am On Jan 21
You remind me of the emperor himself,ademusiwa.

1 Like

Re: How General Ditari Became President Of Nairaland Ijaws. by illicit(m): 1:37am On Jan 21
What else do u do u do for a living other than being ijaw and drinking sapele water all day

🥵
Re: How General Ditari Became President Of Nairaland Ijaws. by 666Mymark: 5:26am On Jan 21
illicit:
What else do u do u do for a living other than being ijaw and drinking sapele water all day

🥵

Haha
Re: How General Ditari Became President Of Nairaland Ijaws. by 666Mymark: 5:27am On Jan 21
Sergio101:
This boy is becoming mad day by day.

Unemployment sha

Easy for you to say.
Na my work b this wey dey put money for my pocket.
Re: How General Ditari Became President Of Nairaland Ijaws. by 666Mymark: 5:27am On Jan 21
BeLookingIDIOT:
You remind me of the emperor himself,ademusiwa.

Haha
Re: How General Ditari Became President Of Nairaland Ijaws. by jamesversion: 8:58am On Jan 21
You never recognise me specially, as the person wey make you relevant for NL.

Na so you dey behave?? grin
Re: How General Ditari Became President Of Nairaland Ijaws. by 666Mymark: 9:49am On Jan 21
jamesversion:
You never recognise me specially, as the person wey make you relevant for NL.

Na so you dey behave?? grin

Haha

(1) (Reply)

NNS Victory Calabar Gets New Commander / Ondo 2024 And Olusola Oke Option / Breaking News: Trump Fined $364 Million Dollars!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.