Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Old Footage Of The West Planning How To Best Kill Half Of Africans - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Old Footage Of The West Planning How To Best Kill Half Of Africans (1551 Views)

Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland / Governor Amosun Gives 11 Exercise Books & N5000 To Best Student On Children Day / JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Footage Of The West Planning How To Best Kill Half Of Africans by Ningishzida: 10:48pm On Jan 20
The actual video starts at 01:00 timestamp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUuJw9G-gQs
Re: Old Footage Of The West Planning How To Best Kill Half Of Africans by Ningishzida: 10:50pm On Jan 20
By Africans, they are not referring to the Arabs in North Africa. But the Melanated skinned Africans.
Re: Old Footage Of The West Planning How To Best Kill Half Of Africans by Natbrowny: 6:37am On Jan 21
U know i actually read a book sometimes back by a white author (name forgotten, title forgotten) i go find am sha.

The guy said the black skinned folks were the controller of the world and history turned everything around, killed majority of them, took power from them and became world power today.

In his words HE SAID THE BLACKS WILL COME BACK TO RULE AGAIN BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW LONG THEY HAVE BEEN MADE TO DOUBT THEMSELVES, THEY WILL GATHER POPULATION AND BOOOOOM TAKE OVER

These whites dont even want the population to gather at all.

USA bball team
USA football team
Hockey, tennis, boxing etc. Na Blacks choke there

They wanna wipe blacks out again and redraw the map of the world, making the likes of Algeria, Morocco, Egypt and other north african nations to become ASIA and rewrite History.

In future, our offspring will know nothing about us and what we were like. They will give them a new history to believe.

THEY WANNA ACHIEVE ALL THESE USING BLACKS AGAINST BLACKS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Footage Of The West Planning How To Best Kill Half Of Africans by LEARNPYTHON(m): 6:57am On Jan 21
Okay
Re: Old Footage Of The West Planning How To Best Kill Half Of Africans by crossfm: 8:18am On Jan 21
Hehehe.

Africans and victim mentality is like 5n6.

I agree the white's did some barbaric things in the past to Africans,but it's in the past now. Let's move on.

The black man have been in control of her resources for so long and what have they done.

The only thing they are good at is looting. They underdevelop Africa every minute.

The black man now embellished his self with a white man religion and has refused to see beyond that.

The whole killings in Africa is been done today by our fellow African brothers,and we still believe the white man is our problem.

We need to tell ourselves the truth,the white men are not our problem today,we are our problem.

We need to see beyond religious dogmatism, corruption, tribal sentiments, nepotism, terrorism and bad leadership and followers.

The day we stop the blame games,and focus the searchlight on ourselves,will be the day we will get it right.

We have got the brains,potentials and the number.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Footage Of The West Planning How To Best Kill Half Of Africans by jumper524(m): 9:10am On Jan 21
na why i no dey take oyinbo drugs

1 Like

Re: Old Footage Of The West Planning How To Best Kill Half Of Africans by BrighterSyde: 10:07am On Jan 21
I really wish this would make fp
Re: Old Footage Of The West Planning How To Best Kill Half Of Africans by Blazebond(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21
Black Africans always fail to see the handwriting on the wall before it is too late,this Israel Palestine conflict will show you how racist the western governments are,you can see the governments of u.s.a,u.k,Canada, Germany, France and co jumping to the defence of their white European (today's so called israelites) brothers and sisters that they forcefully placed in the middle east,they are all defending Israel ( a white supremacist self acclaimed jewish people) and gaslighting south Africa,and the funny thing is that some african and nigerian people still slave for them,black people have a mighty problem with themselves and they need to solve it now before it is too late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Footage Of The West Planning How To Best Kill Half Of Africans by Rexymania(m): 4:17pm On Jan 21
Na una sabi, my own be say I will train my child in my own way

Natbrowny:
U know i actually read a book sometimes back by a white author (name forgotten, title forgotten) i go find am sha.

The guy said the black skinned folks were the controller of the world and history turned everything around, killed majority of them, took power from them and became world power today.

In his words HE SAID THE BLACKS WILL COME BACK TO RULE AGAIN BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW LONG THEY HAVE BEEN MADE TO DOUBT THEMSELVES, THEY WILL GATHER POPULATION AND BOOOOOM TAKE OVER

USA bball team
USA football team

They wanna wipe blacks out again and redraw the map of the world, making the likes of Algeria, Morocco, Egypt and other north african nations to become ASIA and rewrite History.

In future, our offspring will know nothing about us and what we were like. They will give them a new history to believe.

Re: Old Footage Of The West Planning How To Best Kill Half Of Africans by Bulldozer90: 5:56pm On Jan 21
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Africans and victim mentality is like 5n6.

I agree the white's did some barbaric things in the past to Africans,but it's in the past now. Let's move on.

The black man have been in control of her resources for so long and what have they done.

The only thing they are good at is looting. They underdevelop Africa every minute.

The black man now embellished his self with a white man religion and has refused to see beyond that.

The whole killings in Africa is been done today by our fellow African brothers,and we still believe the white man is our problem.

We need to tell ourselves the truth,the white men are not our problem today,we are our problem.

We need to see beyond religious dogmatism, corruption, tribal sentiments, nepotism, terrorism and bad leadership and followers.

The day we stop the blame games,and focus the searchlight on ourselves,will be the day we will get it right.

We have got the brains,potentials and the number.
we cannot look beyond ethno-religious sentiment but eliminate it by redrawing borders and forming states where citizens align in culture and religion.
Re: Old Footage Of The West Planning How To Best Kill Half Of Africans by Gmajor(m): 7:09pm On Jan 21
Natbrowny:

USA bball team
USA football team

Delulu is the solulu 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve Mathematics Online, Jamb,polyjamb,waec,neco / Public Health Universities / University Of Ibadan Change Of Course Suplementary For Second Choice Is Now Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.