Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election (20484 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) / Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by bigcasava1(m): 8:22am On Jan 21
Princedapace:

The way people are been kidnapped, he doesnt talk about that, the hunger in the land doesnt concern him. He is after protecting APC. Very shameless of him. Lol!
Humans will be humans shaa
I trust BAT naa, he dear not talk cos I know bat has already commit him, let him talk and he will be expose. That's you see them talking about irrelevant issues

8 Likes

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by chukkystar(m): 8:24am On Jan 21
People that are Hungry have no use for Morals. Social Media is not the issue, Country needs to get better

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Sannisege: 8:24am On Jan 21
Penguin2:
All I have to say is that fools grow old too.

Don’t be a fool when you grow old. You hear?
you are an example of what Prof Soyink is saying.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Rolings: 8:27am On Jan 21
God1000:
I respect Mr Soyinka a lot but he needs to detach himself from this APC government.

Elections have come and gone and all the court cases have been settled as well.

I've never seen this side of him before

Nlfpmod this account Cooldowntemper keeps stalking me everywhere and breaking the rules of this platform.

So you will detach from your friends because they are in government?
Did he take any appointments from them?. No
So why should he lose friendship of decades because they find themselves in the corridor of power and his dissociating from them will please people like you.

Dey play

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Chinedumejoooo: 8:27am On Jan 21
.... with due respect,this man has lose it

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by franchasofficia: 8:29am On Jan 21
Food make old people misbehave.

I never knew that a revered Prof like Soyinka will descend this low just because he need crumbs from Tinubu's political table, it is well oh, now I see that old age and financial lack exposes the hidden weakness of men shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Chivik93(m): 8:29am On Jan 21
Barbarians have taken over our government, both the pastors, the imams, lecturers, lawyers, judges, military, professors, president, traditional ruler, even the so call useless wole are all Barbarians,

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by condralbedez: 8:31am On Jan 21
This Man is the Chief barbarian of Social Media, am still waiting for him to lead protests for this Hardship going on in Nigeria Now, just as he did during GEJ, Tribalistic Old secret cult patron.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by ruffDiamond: 8:31am On Jan 21
Soyinka have really lost honestly.very sad indeed embarassed a man whose framed picture once adorned one corner of mom wall.chai! talk about a people who love education and yet lack yet lack principles , conscience and scruples!what a terrible way of life! Double standard, double faced hypocrite!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Femeto: 8:32am On Jan 21
fergie001:
Barbarians Have Taken Over Social Media - Soyinka

SOURCE

Foolish man. Na social media be your problem. Instead of you to tackle the illegitimate man you helped put in as President. Na until them kidnap person for your family your eyes and brain go clear.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Ferdinandu(m): 8:33am On Jan 21
fergie001:
Barbarians Have Taken Over Social Media - Soyinka

SOURCE

Because social media helped expose who he truly is, a deceptive, lying Criminally minded bigot, now everyone who helped exposed him is a barbarian except him. Thank God for social Media all of us would have been celebrating the bigoted asshole. Abacha would have done us a big favour if he had finished the mission he started on his head

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by tollyboy5(m): 8:34am On Jan 21
God1000:
I respect Mr Soyinka a lot but he needs to detach himself from this APC government.

Nlfpmod this account Cooldowntemper keeps stalking me everywhere and breaking the rules of this platform.
Tinubu is Soyinka friend, he believe in his friend political leadership

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Borrow222: 8:35am On Jan 21
The Oracle has spoken.
It's what it is. Those guys are never cultured.
You can only notice their true identity when you have a different opinion from theirs.
Many people who hitherto believed in one "Andrews Liver Salt" political movement have learnt their lessons.
They can drag their grandparents on the ground for any minute different opinion.

$ is now #1400. Keep praising junkies.
You guys will soon start eating sand.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by tollyboy5(m): 8:36am On Jan 21
Chinedumejoooo:
.... with due respect,this man has lose it
Nope obi lost it

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Sermwell(m): 8:38am On Jan 21
BabaRamota1980:

You cant tell i never hear that word before if not for Professor.

Ok, I am ethnophilic, a very sharp shooter for anything Yoruba.

Anybody that hate Yoruba, will come to us for food this time next year.
I'm not igbo but you lie oh!! An average igbo man I know will never go beg a Yoruba man for food!! grin grin The reverse can only be the case!! At least since Tinubu took over, I haven't heard anything Igbo man shouting "Ebi nkpa wa oh!! cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Franking: 8:38am On Jan 21
Who has taken over the government?

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Chivik93(m): 8:39am On Jan 21
Rolings:

So you will detach from your friends because they are in government?
Did he take any appointments from them?. No
So why should he lose friendship of decades because they find themselves in the corridor of power and his dissociating from them will please people like you.

Dey play

I guess they are birds of the same feathers after all

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by maasoap(m): 8:40am On Jan 21
Prof might be referring to Obidients grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by kelly72: 8:41am On Jan 21
Yes, social media is no longer singing his praises. They've found new heroes and Soyinka has been exposed.

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by MrAgbako: 8:42am On Jan 21
Penguin2:
All I have to say is that fools grow old too.

Don’t be a fool when you grow old. You hear?
I see, Obi is getting old😂

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by ezechi24(m): 8:42am On Jan 21
And you were not a barbarian when you carried placard and coffins to protest against a government that made things easy for her citizens.....useless old fool.

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by lebienconnu: 8:43am On Jan 21
God1000:

Lol @ Mr Soyinka. I know your conscience disagrees with you. You are not as dumb as that post portrays you. Am I wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Jovi10: 8:44am On Jan 21
Sccarrr:

na them be this, bitter ppl wailing till eternity

Shut your mouth Oga. Did he call the wife of a sitting President shipopotamus on social media or not?

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Chivik93(m): 8:46am On Jan 21
Iykopee:
Let's make one thing clear. A noble laureate once called the wife of a sitting President a "Shepopotamus" and sadly, that same man was the founder one of the deadliest cult groups in our universities.

Regrettably, you would think this man has the midas touch to turn things around for the better but, hey, the same man was appointed by IBB sometime ago to head an agency that he ended up ruining everything under his watch. grin

You see, he shouldn't be the one to talk about who is a barbarian on the social media. Prof started misbehaving and decided to become the poster boy of the blabbermouth the very day he started romancing with the criminals in APC.

As it stands, he is outrightly shamelessly granting interviews way below his standard.
point of correction, the uselexx barbarian has been with them ever since
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Sermwell(m): 8:48am On Jan 21
Mccullum:
Prof is correct on this because rules exists but not implemented in Nigeria.

Most of us guilty on abuse of social medias in this country.
What about the Prof who insulted the wife of a sitting president on social media? grin

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by maasoap(m): 8:49am On Jan 21
Sermwell:

I'm not igbo but you lie oh!! An average igbo man I know will never go beg a Yoruba man for food!! grin grin The reverse can only be the case!! At least since Tinubu took over, I haven't heard anything Igbo man shouting "Ebi nkpa wa oh!! cheesy cheesy

You seemed to have forgotten how the words" onion bandits" was coined. Igbos are hardworking people, they don't kidnap for ransom, rob or push drugs grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Philipmoon2(m): 8:50am On Jan 21
You are one of them by your tribal bigotry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Drives A Bus In Nnewi While On Working Visit - Photos / Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) / David Greene Visits Kashim Shettima (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.