Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers (27000 Views)

Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters / How Army Rescued Nabeeha & Ariyo's Sisters From Kidnappers In Abuja (Photos) / The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by gbagyiza: 9:47am On Jan 21
Bye bye to Nigeria. Nothing is working.
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by koning: 9:52am On Jan 21
thatigboman:
they asked for 60M, the family said they had 30M. So they killed the big sister and increased the ransom to N100M and they were paid. Terrorists.

...and i thought SE was dangerous. Pray that you don't get kidnapped by these Hausa/Fulani terrorists. They are very mean, wicked and are ready to die. Most Southern kidnappers would have collected the N30m and released the innocent girls. But not these Northern kidnappers.

I no go ever travel out of Lagos again.

N100m just like that. Our law enforcement institutions are useless.

2 Likes

Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by tunize(m): 10:01am On Jan 21
Oritna94:
Thank God they have been released. So the police cannot trace 100 million naira? Or even track the money to apprehend the kidnappers? This country sef..
Trace 100m you think the guys will do bank transaction with such amount? The police or minister of communication or which ever body is in charge should track down these guys using the mobile lines used for communicating. Abi is that not the purpose of NIN?
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by BrighterSyde: 10:08am On Jan 21
MyVILLAGEpeople:

At bolded. I guess you were just being sarcastic? Lol

lol…of course. But that’s the usual thing the police does as if it wasn’t the ransom that secured their release
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by BrighterSyde: 10:08am On Jan 21
Inspirer1:

Can they do that number 2 point? That will be a joke if it's done undecided

Sure. They have done it before.
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by legba1(m): 10:09am On Jan 21
How was this ransom paid? Was it in cash or wired transfer? Either way, it should be rocket science to tag the bales and apprehend this heartless hidiots.

Hopefully in coming days, the security people will get to work and not relax because one chinasa had just been scaped goat.
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:10am On Jan 21
Please there is no reason to be Happy here , there is definitely no reason to be happy.....haba

After killing one of the Sisters? Do you know the trauma those girls will be going through all through their life?

And again, I don't understand, this is indeed a shame to the Government of Nigeria....

A shame to all the security personnels attached to this Government of Nigeria ....

For this to even happen in the capital of Nigeria, how will other states survive?

No CCTV cameras, no footage , no traces, even their Uncle was killed in the process ......

Nigeria is indeed a Ghetto country , where Politicians spend billions of dollars during elections to gain positions but seat back to take their money out of the citizens ....

Am not happy how the story started and how it ended , everyone in Nigeria now is not save, is just my GRACE that we live in Nigeria .....
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by Farid24224(m): 10:11am On Jan 21
JealousCobra:
Religion has dealt with my people, see them above , 🤔🤔🤔🙄

Did prayers brought them out from there?

All these are the reasons why we are like this today. Be guided, Israel believed in science and technology 93% above any other grin

What bring Religion here again Abeg?
Is it because they are Muslims You people should change this ugly attitude
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by arantess: 10:24am On Jan 21
What of the other family?

Hope they met up the Ransome and get back their daughters too
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by DangoteIvy: 10:35am On Jan 21
Shattuck:
Why did they have to kill the other sister in the first place.
Na two people self the man lost.

The man lost his younger brother on the day the kidnap took place. He was calling/accompanying security operatives/police 🚨 to the house 🏡 when the kidnappers shot him dead in fire exchange with police.
They kidnapped the elder brother and five daughters remaining.
They released the man/father to go look for ransom
They killed Nabeeha his eldest daughter when 60milloon ransom could not be raised within week

Senator friend decided to assist with 50m of 60m after they shot dead Nabeeha.
Kidnappers raised sum to 100m

Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by JealousCobra(m): 10:47am On Jan 21
Farid24224:

What bring Religion here again Abeg?
Is it because they are Muslims You people should change this ugly attitude

Did I mentioned Islam there?

U are one of the reasons why we are lagging behind.

Let me clear you, no religion prays more than the Muslims, the kidnappers are Muslims too so who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by Ykc2(m): 11:16am On Jan 21
Nigerians donated money to get you guys out your thanking Allah saudi moon god ?
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by gloryman91: 11:41am On Jan 21
Alhamdulilahi Robil Alamin.

Thank God.

What a country ?

Please what is the essence of NIN and BVN with data government promised to secure our territory then ?
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by EEIA: 11:49am On Jan 21
Robinmido:
All is well cry
when their vagina is no longer the same? cry
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by whippersnapper(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21
jmoore:
Ransom paid, none of the kidnapper arrested.
Is police still your friend?
Police wey dey even aid kidnapping and armed robbery. The two of dem kuku be Siamese twins
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by Kevineleven(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21
AbuAeesha:

They collected #100m undecided
100m, i see more people especially those being ridiculed, mock, rejected because of poverty going into this crime.
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by Faposky95: 12:24pm On Jan 21
But the random was paid......
The govt. Failed once again.......
Who dropped the said some, how was it facilitated......?!
Yu see how complicit we are....nobody asking questions....?!
Good they are back, but a good govt would nail the killer of the child and bring them to book.....
It's a relief for now....not a victory.
Wat stops the girls from being kidnapped on their wedding day
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by Robinmido(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21
Na wa for you ooo🙄
EEIA:

when their vagina is no longer the same? cry
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by EEIA: 12:40pm On Jan 21
Robinmido:
Na wa for you ooo🙄
na lie?
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by SlavaUkraini: 1:06pm On Jan 21
That useless Nairaland terrorist called Postinor and his criminal gang have finally decided to let go of these innocent people

After killing their sister and collecting 100 million naira..

E nor go better for Postinor this New Year...

You would surely die a brutal painful death 💀 💀 💀
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by Robinmido(m): 1:34pm On Jan 21
Na you sabi
EEIA:

na lie?
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by theamazonguru(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21
nazicartel:
How were they able to raise the 100m ?... My fear everyday is , what's bigger than us shouldn't meet us

Crowd funding.
Someone gave them 50m.
Former Information Technology and digital economy's Minister's (Isa Ali Pantami) friend.
And others too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by crayfishng(m): 1:51pm On Jan 21
100 Million Naira is about 100 thousand 1000 Naira notes. How is such ransom paid without the kidnappers being caught. How do they (kidnappers) pick up the money from the place it has been dropped without being caught or trailed? There's so much going on to let you know that Nigeria as a country is a joke and thr security Agencies are clowns.

If it was an innocent citizen that made a remark about the first lady Aisha,they will immediately locate the person and arrest them but once it is kidnappers or terrorists/ Bandits, their hands are tied!!!

Lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣

jmoore:
Ransom paid, none of the kidnapper arrested.
Is police still your friend?
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by sogosamson(m): 2:06pm On Jan 21
My own questions is dat, dat monies was pay in cash or transfer? That line dat av b kalin dem, d line cannot b trace or know dere where Abt.?
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by EEIA: 2:21pm On Jan 21
Robinmido:
Na you sabi
a man from the north east divorced his wife after she was released. he couldn’t see himself sleeping with her again know fully well what the bandits are capable of. even after the wife said she was not touched by the bandits he didn’t budge to change his decision.

their victims are booty given to them by allah. that is their belief. booty is used by them as seen fit. if they can waste life to prove a point when they kidnap, sleeping with their female victims and keeping them alive is considered mercy which they expect the victim to be grateful for.
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by Robinmido(m): 2:47pm On Jan 21
Oh really?🙆 Hmmm! Ok oooo
EEIA:

a mon from the north east divorced his wife after she was released. he could see himself sleeping with her again know fully well what the bandits are capable of. even after the wife said she was not touched by the bandits he didn’t budge to change his decision.

their victims are booty given to them by allah. that is their belief. booty is used by them as seen fit. if they can waste life to prove a point when they kidnap, sleeping with their female victims and keeping them alive is considered mercy which they expect the victim to be grateful for.
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by planetx: 2:59pm On Jan 21
What stop them from kidnapping another family again seeing how lucrative the kidnapping business is, and since they have now discovered being ruthless and brutal by killing one of the victims bring results faster.
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by Shattuck(m): 3:06pm On Jan 21
DangoteIvy:

Na two people self the man lost.

The man lost his younger brother on the day the kidnap took place. He was calling/accompanying security operatives/police 🚨 to the house 🏡 when the kidnappers shot him dead in fire exchange with police.
They kidnapped the elder brother and five daughters remaining.
They released the man/father to go look for ransom
They killed Nabeeha his eldest daughter when 60milloon ransom could not be raised within week

Senator friend decided to assist with 50m of 60m after they shot dead Nabeeha.
Kidnappers raised sum to 100m
this is very sad 😭😭😭, they knew they were gonna pay the ransom eventually why not just give them more time to get it, I honestly feel for the family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by AncientAlien(m): 4:06pm On Jan 21
Ibecon:
You thank God for their release but who do you blame for their capture?
Maybe devil. Like someone said somewhere, there is religion epidemic in Nigeria
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by 359adesoro: 5:54pm On Jan 21
Religion is servitude!Buy gun and jack knife learn to use it and be ruthless. It's because this devils know there is no any resistance that's why they are confidentReligion is servitude!Buy gun and jack knife learn to use it and be ruthless. It's because this devils know there is no any resistance that's why they are confident...
Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by alfarouq(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21
Thank God for their life. I thought I saw a different thread where it was said Nigerian army rescued them and no ransom was paid.

Who is lieing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Rob Because Many People In Government Steal & I'll Do It Again" - Suspect / Three APC Members Shot Dead In Imo / Policeman Shot An Accident Victim In Delta & Ran Away - Prince Harrison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.