Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? (15049 Views)

Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree / Where Can I Get Non GMO Corn Or Native Corn? / Why Nigerian Slay Queens Should Embrace Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by Onyedikachi231: 7:32am On Apr 03
Lalami3232:
While others are wishing to embrace GMO food, I'm here wishing for all men to go for DNA test if they didn't meet their wives as virgins.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

Even if you met her as a virgin, your second son fit still no be your own as far as it is a woman.

Men are not left out in this stupidity.
Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by Love800(m): 7:38am On Apr 03
Hello.
What is the meaning of GMO?
And what is the fuss about it pls?
Angelfrost:
I hope to be long gone from this world before Nigeria does something as dumb as that...!

Op, who is lying to you that Nigeria can't sustainably feed even twice its population?!!

Last time I checked, this nation still has plenty of 'unfarmed' and uncultivated arable lands across the country... The biggest issues plaguing food production remain:

1. Insecurity: this is the biggest issue.

2. Corruption: every dime donated and apportioned towards mechanization and fertilizers gets diverted by government officials.

3. Government Policies: How many state governors are investing and looking into food production across the nation?

Op, don't ever deceive yourself... Non-GMO lifestyle remains the unarguable best way to live anywhere in this world.
Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by Love800(m): 7:43am On Apr 03
What do you mean by population control?
specimen23:
The Op is obviously paid to promote GMO food consumption. First of all, Nigeria can produce more than enough to take care of 20x its current population.
The world is not overpopulated nor is it close to been overpopulated. The idea of overpopulation and climate change is an avenue to control people into thinking scarcity.Have you ever been on an airplane, and see the vast expanse of arable farmland we have compared to population?
Ask yourself why certain disease are found more amongst the rich, how many people do you see in the villages that have cancer, asthma, eye problems. GMO is the pathway to population control, don't be deceived and stop deceiving others.
Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by EponObi: 7:47am On Apr 03
Onyedikachi231:

A baby born today dies, people younger than you dies, people older than you dies, but the highest form of death is ignorance, which I am begging you not to spread, and you said you've never eaten any of those things, If I remember Nigerian politicians and Nigeria plus the caliber of neanderthals in it. I can never be surprised at how people can lie with impunity.

Keep deceiving yourself, But you eat that normal corn that they roast by the roadside and those northerners ukraine donated grain to will also be shouting they can't and haven't tasted GM foods.

You are actually the person oozing with ignorance. You have zero clue about what GMO foods are are. Google search the difference between modifying crop through gene editing and breeding.
Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by Love800(m): 7:55am On Apr 03
Hello.
So GMO is important because of diseases and unfavourable weather conditions to crops and plants?
Minsk24:

The security issue is also multi-faceted, u attack farmlands to chase away the inhabitants, u attack farmlands for land grabbing, u attack farmlands to subjugate the farmers to ur rule and collect taxes from them...
The people who fund them have their own agenda, the bandits also have their own agenda...
Did u not see news of two bandit groups clashing because of gold mining sites...
Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by Minsk24: 7:57am On Apr 03
EponObi:

Another ignoramus! You people are too many, dang!

What rising population? And who told you there aren't enough arable land to feed the entire global population. People like irks me. The so educated, but easily fo oled.

Who told you China modified the genetics of their crops? You don't understand what you are saying. In all your rambles, you should have at least mentioned Japan and tell us how they are faring with their shrinking and ageing population. I know you won't because it doesn't suit your agenda.
Oga receive common sense, african population is projected to increase, and as u no go school, make i educate you, with rising population comes with an increase in urbanization, this will lead to use of arable land for other non-agricultural purposes...
When u combine rising population and climate change factors, it means we must think out of the box to ensure food security...
China modified rice to ensure higher yield, the scientist that made this breakthrough is a national hero, China is currently working with Madagascar on some rice varieties that can boost rice production in Madagascar...
What happened in Japan? Japan is an ageing society, as a society develops , more women get into workforce and cost of living increases, this can lead to a drop in birth rate, over time as birth rate slows, the society ages ..
So what rubbish are u talking about?
We are seeing lower birth rates across Europe and parts of Asia, (China, Japan, South Korea)
Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by Minsk24: 7:59am On Apr 03
Love800:
Hello.
So GMO is important because of diseases and unfavourable weather conditions to crops and plants?
Exactly, for different reasons as well, maybe to increase yield, to bring in new varieties e.t.c
Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by Minsk24: 8:03am On Apr 03
EponObi:

Another ignoramus! You people are too many, dang!

What rising population? And who told you there aren't enough arable land to feed the entire global population. People like irks me. The so educated, but easily fo oled.

Who told you China modified the genetics of their crops? You don't understand what you are saying. In all your rambles, you should have at least mentioned Japan and tell us how they are faring with their shrinking and ageing population. I know you won't because it doesn't suit your agenda.
See
There's a difference between GMO and Hybridization....
But still we must think out of the box, utilize technology to ensure food security

Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by EponObi: 8:09am On Apr 03
Minsk24:

See
There's a difference between GMO and Hybridization....
But still we must think out of the box, utilize technology to ensure food security

...utilize technology to ensure food security... But never GMO - that's a step too far.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by Angelfrost(m): 8:37am On Apr 03
Onyedikachi231:

A baby born today dies, people younger than you dies, people older than you dies, but the highest form of death is ignorance, which I am begging you not to spread, and you said you've never eaten any of those things, If I remember Nigerian politicians and Nigeria plus the caliber of neanderthals in it. I can never be surprised at how people can lie with impunity.

Keep deceiving yourself, But you eat that normal corn that they roast by the roadside and those northerners ukraine donated grain to will also be shouting they can't and haven't tasted GM foods.

You go need to chop and rest your head...!

Your self righteous pomposity and wokeness are wasted on me.

Unlike you, I have been courteous all this while since you deigned to quote me.

So, can we all stay in our opinionated lanes, and have a good morning?!! Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by Angelfrost(m): 8:46am On Apr 03
Love800:
Hello.
What is the meaning of GMO?
And what is the fuss about it pls?

Genetically Modified Organism.

That means a naturally occuring plant or animal (or any living thing) that its DNA or internal characteristics have been altered (modified) in the Lab to enhance certain physical properties.

This process makes them stronger, bigger, more productive, etc.

The controversy surrounding such science is that some people believe eating such can consequently modify the natural state of the bodies and minds in several ways.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by yesloaded: 9:41am On Apr 03
BigBashiru:

Foolish westernised man. If I check well you are in a western country or have lived in a western country. I have seen many children from so many poor backgrounds grow to become millionaires.

This your foolish advice is why population in the west is declining. A couple that borns just 2 is just replacing themselves and so population will decline.

Recently last month the president of the Russian federation reiterated a large nuclear family should be the norm in Russia because birth rate is a national security issue.

The population of western europe now isn't more than 200 million in 2024 while that of Africa is about 1.2 billion. Guess what? Africa is more powerful now based on population alone! Africa can't be easily colonized or subjugated and territorial integrity is assured. Not to talk of all the talents the children bring into the world.

My post is for human being plz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by Spirit247: 10:11am On Apr 03
You are indeed a Great Blessing to this Generation of Humanity and to the Generations yet unborn. May you never miss your Eternal Crown in JESUS' Ever Pure Supremely Powerful Name.

caye:
FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN: I NEVER KNEW THAT NIGERIANS WILL BECOME ACTIVE PARTICIPANTS IN THE ONGOING PLAN TO MASS-MURDER US!

Ladies and gentlemen, fellow Nigerians, there are your enemies here on nairaland. Their job is misinformation and disinformation; they have sold their souls for temporary money, just like the 18th century cursed black slave traders , who committed genocide, so as to sell the productive generations of their societies to the evil Caucasians and Arabs.

What exactly am I saying?

It's GMO.
Look:

1) The attacks by fulani bandits on farmers is to wipe out farming from Nigeria, making way for no options except to accept GMO , or starvation.

2) Bill Gates ( Bill Hates) , the seed of the evil Caucasians, is actively pushing for depopulation of Africa. Why? The white ppl are alarmed that their population is constantly getting smaller, while Black Americans and Africans are getting bigger. Hence , COVID 19 was the test phase, but it failed in Africa : I hope you all remember. You remember black presidents who refused Corona vacinne in their countries? Magafuli of Tanzania et al? Sudden death, attempted assassination and assassination ( magadasca and Haiti).

3) wait o? Why is EU pushing for no farming in some countries in Europe and Dutch farmers brought all their tractors into the streets and started fighting? GMO

4) GMO is a multi-tool: reduce African population, make ppls slaves to corporation making seeds, reduce human ( male) vigour , so that countries have weak armies.

5) GMO is a tool by the globalists ( failures!) who believe there is no Creator anymore, and now they are God! They believe their intelligence was given to them by ' chance ' and so they have become masters of the universe, and can make and destroy life at will.

These fools have paid influencers on nairaland and probably many science journals, so as to make us willing sheep. They pay them blood money ( no be so?) , so that we become their guinea pigs.
Walai! They will fail and fail miserably.

All that talk that genetic modification of crops have been ongoing for centuries is a BIG FAT LIE! What has been happening is hybridisation, which is a natural process eg cross fertilization to produce crops with better features.

Genetic modification on the other hand is like this: take a gene from carrot, and put it inside maize, or take a gene of baboon and pht it inside tomato; a complete alteration of natural laws of reoroduction...pls are these plant species close relatives? However , if you cross fertilize yellow and white maize, that one is still natural.

But GMO alters the whole genetic structure, and you have a different life form IN FACT!
GMOs have been what the foolish Americans been taking for over 20yrs, what is the result: high cancer, obesity, low reproduction, low testosterone, early death, different strange diseases...look, must we black ppl ALWAYS DIE IN LARGE NUMBERS BECAUSE OF CAUCASIAN AGENDAS?

NO. Why can't we mechanize our agriculture, and grow our crops naturally?

Fun fact:- GMO is BANNED IN RUSSIA.
So you think the Russians are dindinrin ( total dummies)?
Noooo. They know all these agendas. And part of the agenda is to have a weak human population, for easy control.
If na lie, check the 1st sentence on the Georgia guidestones, that has since been destroyed.

Why is it that BlackRock and many globalists companies are buying out the best agricultural lands in war-torn Ukraine?

There is an hidden agenda. They want fertile lands for the elites, so that they can grow natural crops, while feeding their slave population GMOs.

Black man, do you think white man wants you to belle full, be happy and strong?

Keep on being fools. Continue o!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by Onyedikachi231: 11:25am On Apr 03
SouthSouth1914:
GMO foods are introduced in other to crack your rNA which is the key to your DNA. To what end this is done, nobody knows!

Stay off GMOs.

You forgot the cells apotheosizes if the RNA is detected to be faulty before compiling the DNA.
Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by Onyedikachi231: 11:31am On Apr 03
BigBashiru:

Foolish westernised man. If I check well you are in a western country or have lived in a western country. I have seen many children from so many poor backgrounds grow to become millionaires.

This your foolish advice is why population in the west is declining. A couple that borns just 2 is just replacing themselves and so population will decline.

Recently last month the president of the Russian federation reiterated a large nuclear family should be the norm in Russia because birth rate is a national security issue.

The population of western europe now isn't more than 200 million in 2024 while that of Africa is about 1.2 billion. Guess what? Africa is more powerful now based on population alone! Africa can't be easily colonized or subjugated and territorial integrity is assured. Not to talk of all the talents the children bring into the world.

See reasoning, I don't want to blame your religion for making you think this way.
Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by Vilgax: 12:04pm On Apr 03
EponObi:

I've seen you write too much rubbish on this thread. You are misinforming people.

The high yield crops you are talking about were achieved through breeding not GMO. Olodo.

You are an ignoramus and a confident one at that.

If not that you don't have an iota of sense, you should have asked why the EU is pushing back GMO *when according to you, we (or better, they) already eat wheat that are GMO*?

GMO is entirely different from breeding. Over time, we've introduced now traits not only in our seeds/crops but animals too, through breading.

Again, you are an ignoramus. If we are already eating GMO, the EU won't be pushing back, Bill Gate won't be investing heavily in its research.

People like you are dangerous to the society. You are the kind that will convince people that lab grown meats are good for our DNA.

It was also fo ols like you that campaigned for the mRNA vaccine during the covid saga, which was later exposed to be devastating to people's health. Till today, those who took that vaccine are still suffering the result. It is so bad that the West suppressed the fallout in their media. The sad thing is that the mRNA vaccine destroying people's heart is just the beginning. A decade from now, the full repercussions will be known.

Will you allow scientists tamper with your DNA? I definitely know your answer is No. So why are you comfortable with them tampering with the DNA of the food that will access your metabolic processes? You are an educated illiterate.

If the global elites are genuinely concerned about food production, why are they seizing Dutch farms? Why are they waging war in Ukraine? The Netherlands is among the top 5 producers of food in the world. Ukraine is one of the most important links in global food supply chain.

They won't stop there, all in the bid to normalize GMO crops and meats. If care is not taken, farming as we know it will be banned globally and the reason they will give you is global warming. Fun fact, Africa alone has 60% arable lands that's uncultivated. Likewise, there are available arable lands all over the other continents. Texas alone can feed 1/4 of the entire world population. The USA alone can feed five times the entire global population.

People all over the world clamoring for the return of Donald Trump know what they are doing, and it so he can save them from cancerous folks like you.

Okay, first of all,

Your belief in a grand global conspiracy is amusing grin

Additionally, resorting to unwarranted insults online suggests you use anonymous forums to vent repressed emotions you're too cowardly to face head-on in real life. I hope you seek the help you need, bro. cry

Selective breeding and genetic modification are distinct methods for improving crops, each with its merits. Genetic engineering can deliver faster results, but both approaches have their place and are not mutually exclusive.

It's surprising to still be having arguments about vaccines in 2024, but they undergo rigorous testing, play a crucial role in public health, and individuals have the right to educate themselves before deciding whether to take them.

GMOs are undoubtedly part of our future, my friend, and your efforts to vilify them are quite endearing. I wish you success in your endeavors.

Have a pleasant day!
smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by caye(m): 12:14pm On Apr 03
Spirit247:
You are indeed a Great Blessing to this Generation of Humanity and to the Generations yet unborn. May you never miss your Eternal Crown in JESUS' Ever Pure Supremely Powerful Name.

Amen.
Thanks, I'm very grateful.
Just can't bear to see us being forever enslaved.

1000 yrs of Roman, Arab and Caucasian slavery no be moin-moin.

1 Like

Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by SeriouslySense(m): 6:06pm On Apr 03
You aright, having a place to grow food at home is essential.
deolumike:
This right here is the issue. There are people who do not give a thought to CONSEQUENCES! It is all about making immediate cash for them regardless of whom their venture harms or destroys.

There has been a lot of warning from censored scientists about the dangers of GMO to the human health. It poisons the DNA! The people pushing for GMO acceptability know this. Hence the cleverness of paying greedy people who are more than willing to betray their own people for money. If you have the means, please own a small garden on your plot of land. Make an allowance where you can at least grow some of the food you eat. This has been the practice since the history of mankind. At some point we have allowed corporations with sinister motives to occupy that sphere. I do not see drought as a drastic problem. Irrigation is a thing! If you are willing, you can avoid GMO completely.
Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by SeriouslySense(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03
Exactly

Ologbo147:
I swear it’s beyond the Fulani now. many a times they are heavily armed under the disguise of unsuspecting cattle rearing. Who get them these weapons? The major casualties in Nigeria are usually those persistent farming tribes like the Tivs etc. There is an agenda somehow. They destroy these farmers thereby discouraging others to go into farming and then they pay the op to promote GMO food
Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by cescky(m): 6:19pm On Apr 03
Vilgax:

i'm assuming your knowledge of botanical science is very basic, so i'm not going head to head with you. smiley

as far as bread goes, the wheat used to make flour has been genetically modified to yield more grains.

chill first, you wan compare bread when jesus break with modern shoprite bread?? shocked
o wrong na.

africa has zero to no scientists testing food etc...

europe that has all scientits, fellow americans that have rejected gmo...you from rural farmland oshogbo is wiser than them? go takea back seat,

am glad you know the wheat of today, isnt same as yesteryears....nature that is one with God, you and bill gates gmo know better than him right? because thats the essence of gmo, to add what nature didnt..very soon you go turn your nyansh give another man, because your gmo gods say so...

even dumb americans know their food is being poisoned and water as well, ...and your not smarter

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by SeriouslySense(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03
Exactly. They always want to control people according to their agenda.

And these days, their agenda does not look good, we better take care of our food and not depend on outsiders. It is what normal people are suppose to do.

caye:
FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN: I NEVER KNEW THAT NIGERIANS WILL BECOME ACTIVE PARTICIPANTS IN THE ONGOING PLAN TO MASS-MURDER US!.

Ladies and gentlemen, fellow Nigerians, there are your enemies here on nairaland. Their job is misinformation and disinformation; they have sold their souls for temporary money, just like the 18th century cursed black slave traders , who committed genocide, so as to sell the productive generations of their societies to the evil Caucasians and Arabs.

What exactly am I saying?

It's GMO.
Look:

1) The attacks by fulani bandits on farmers is to wipe out farming from Nigeria, making way for no options except to accept GMO , or starvation.

2) Bill Gates ( Bill Hates) , the seed of the evil Caucasians, is actively pushing for depopulation of Africa. Why? The white ppl are alarmed that their population is constantly getting smaller, while Black Americans and Africans are getting bigger. Hence , COVID 19 was the test phase, but it failed in Africa : I hope you all remember. You remember black presidents who refused Corona vacinne in their countries? Magafuli of Tanzania et al? Sudden death, attempted assassination and assassination ( magadasca and Haiti).

3) wait o? Why is EU pushing for no farming in some countries in Europe and Dutch farmers brought all their tractors into the streets and started fighting? GMO

4) GMO is a multi-tool: reduce African population, make ppls slaves to corporation making seeds, reduce human ( male) vigour , so that countries have weak armies.

5) GMO is a tool by the globalists ( failures!) who believe there is no Creator anymore, and now they are God! They believe their intelligence was given to them by ' chance ' and so they have become masters of the universe, and can make and destroy life at will.

These fools have paid influencers on nairaland and probably many science journals, so as to make us willing sheep. They pay them blood money ( no be so?) , so that we become their guinea pigs.
Walai! They will fail and fail miserably.

All that talk that genetic modification of crops have been ongoing for centuries is a BIG FAT LIE! What has been happening is hybridisation, which is a natural process eg cross fertilization to produce crops with better features.

Genetic modification on the other hand is like this: take a gene from carrot, and put it inside maize, or take a gene of baboon and pht it inside tomato; a complete alteration of natural laws of reoroduction...pls are these plant species close relatives? However , if you cross fertilize yellow and white maize, that one is still natural.

But GMO alters the whole genetic structure, and you have a different life form IN FACT!
GMOs have been what the foolish Americans been taking for over 20yrs, what is the result: high cancer, obesity, low reproduction, low testosterone, early death, different strange diseases...look, must we black ppl ALWAYS DIE IN LARGE NUMBERS BECAUSE OF CAUCASIAN AGENDAS?

NO. Why can't we mechanize our agriculture, and grow our crops naturally?

Fun fact:- GMO is BANNED IN RUSSIA.
So you think the Russians are dindinrin ( total dummies)?
Noooo. They know all these agendas. And part of the agenda is to have a weak human population, for easy control.
If na lie, check the 1st sentence on the Georgia guidestones, that has since been destroyed.

Why is it that BlackRock and many globalists companies are buying out the best agricultural lands in war-torn Ukraine?

There is an hidden agenda. They want fertile lands for the elites, so that they can grow natural crops, while feeding their slave population GMOs.

Black man, do you think white man wants you to belle full, be happy and strong?

Keep on being fools. Continue o!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by Onyedikachi231: 6:56pm On Apr 03
EponObi:

You are actually the person oozing with ignorance. You have zero clue about what GMO foods are are. Google search the difference between modifying crop through gene editing and breeding.

so you read all my posts to come to this conclusion?

Sir, it is obvious you partially escaped ectopic pregnancy, still search her fallopian tube for part of your brain.

Your place is near an aquarium enjoying your kind surviving not in nairaland.

What you read is too heavy for your volatile brain inside a fragile skull.

Adieus.

Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by Vilgax: 5:15am On Apr 04
cescky:

europe that has all scientits, fellow americans that have rejected gmo...you from rural farmland oshogbo is wiser than them? go takea back seat,

am glad you know the wheat of today, isnt same as yesteryears....nature that is one with God, you and bill gates gmo know better than him right? because thats the essence of gmo, to add what nature didnt..very soon you go turn your nyansh give another man, because your gmo gods say so...

even dumb americans know their food is being poisoned and water as well, ...and your not smarter

Africa?
A continent of about 1.2 billion people?
Has zero food scientists?
😂😂😂
You sef reason that your talk na.

Definitely they’re scientists that are against GMOs for reasons best known to them.
That’s the beauty of the free market system we find ourselves in. If you believe the crops we are consuming are “genetically poisoned”, you have every right to source for more organic alternatives or cultivate them yourself for your consumption. There is no agenda to agend.

Your analogy of God and nature is a bit off cause human beings realised a long time ago that everything found in nature is actively trying to kill us😂

That’s why human beings are fond of sculpting nature through the use of science to make life easier. While others are genetically engineering their crops to be pest and drought resistant; I’m sure you’d prefer our entire crops for the season to be decimated and you can console the hungry ones around you with the fact that it’s is God’s natural plan for them to starve 🙂

Long story short, mechanised farming of GMO crops is the surest bet to achieving sustainable food security in the nearest future.
Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by Spirit247: 8:32am On Apr 04
caye:

Amen.
Thanks, I'm very grateful.
Just can't bear to see us being forever enslaved.

1000 yrs of Roman, Arab and Caucasian slavery no be moin-moin.
What's your WhatsApp number? I be online so that I will notify you to delete it immediately after I message you on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by UDO6: 4:25am On Apr 05
cescky:

it seem to be poisonous indeed, little wonder gay is off the roof in those places, the one that will get fat and fill up a room, the prevalence is in their country.

They give them food that make men start feeling like women, it alter the natural process, that is why there is pandemic of lgbtqzftrf in USA. What you eat, you become. By determining the type of food humans eat, they determine the type of human you become .They are (the population of the USA) playing into the script of the Globalist, when you are a gay, you can’t have children, the world population reduces automatically

3 Likes

Re: Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? by CyberHustle: 9:20am On Apr 06
BigBashiru:

I laughed hard at this comment. Who will feed the talented hands if their talent is not about survival?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Is The Current Price Of Cashew Nuts In Your Area / Nigeria Farm Architectural Drawings/designs & Planning For Poultry,pig ,catfish / Poultry Farming Tips & Equipment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.