Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Anatomy Of The Best Kind Of Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anatomy Of The Best Kind Of Prayer (78 Views)

Who Is This Allah And Anatomy Of The Quoran By GJO Moshay / Why Do Christians Underestimate The Power Of Prayer? / 21 Days Of Prayer And Fasting For The Winners' Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anatomy Of The Best Kind Of Prayer by chieveboy(m): 11:39am On Jan 21
I saw the backlash at Adeboye for uttering a kind of prayer. I re.arked that yes, people are really waking up.

I have personally received Backlash by same Christians here for dropping the "Christian" way of doing things entirely.

This includes:

Christian prayer

Believing anyone will savee from my own karma

Directing the Holy Spirit or God.

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Of The Best Kind Of Prayer by chieveboy(m): 11:42am On Jan 21
After being dealt severely by romance with TB Joshua during one of my years of searching,

I reluctantly tried the Eckankar form of prayer.

Eckankar teaches that you cannot and must not direct God or the Holy Spirit. Doing so will earn you hardship in life which you later assume is a test from God or temptation from the devil.
Re: Anatomy Of The Best Kind Of Prayer by chieveboy(m): 11:44am On Jan 21
Eckankar teaches that the best form of prayer is simply to express love for God by longingly singing it's name.

The idea is to spiritualize the consciousness. In other words, to move the inner forces away from the domain where the problem exists.

Regardless of how outer troubles rage, the only business we have is just to become Godlike at that moment, to spiritualize the consciousness where all good and bad experiences spring from.

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Of The Best Kind Of Prayer by chieveboy(m): 11:46am On Jan 21
So a good prayer should let God be while surrendering to ITs will.

"Not my will be done, but think".

We have been swayed off the path for too long. For those who desire truth, this is always ready of you are.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Afcon2023:man Gives Testimony In Church After Super Eagles Victory Over Cameroon / Who Is A Christian Woman? / A Living Or Dead Sacrifice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.