Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari (2310 Views)

IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist / Mastermind Of Kaduna Crisis 'Zidane' Arrested By Soldiers In His Hideout. Photo / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by ILoveNG: 1:41pm On Jan 21
Buhari is a generous man

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by Sangoamadioha1: 1:46pm On Jan 21
immortalcrown:
Likewise you. Does he have your time?

Do you see me abusing him anywhere his name is mentioned. I like the guy so i gave him a rent free place in my head, whether he has my time or not.
You hate him and he is still living rent free in your head, sorry 😜
Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by immortalcrown(m): 1:48pm On Jan 21
Sangoamadioha1:
Do you see me abusing him anywhere his name is mentioned. I like the guy so i gave him a rent free place in my head, whether he has my time or not.
You hate him and he is still living rent free in your head, sorry 😜
Do the people you abuse have your time? Or does your abuse mean they live rent-free in your head?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by Justiceleague1: 1:51pm On Jan 21
IgboSomalia:

Kanu is a national threat. He became so when he started threatening other Nigerians and asking people to burn down Lagos, saying he will bring Buhari's head, etc.
His voice recordings and posts are in the open for all to see.

You guys call Kanu they new Mandela. Allow him to spend 27 years in prison and stop this beggy beggy.
decatalyst:

And it is none of your business what topic of interest I choose to grace with my thoughts or comments.

Skedaddle from here you Bigot!
I gat no business whatsoever with the kanu and I ain't even from the east but we can't help but see that it is only issues of the kanu and the Igbos that give you guys some kum grin
I mean,see how you are foaming now in ecstasy BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by Sangoamadioha1: 1:53pm On Jan 21
immortalcrown:
Do the people you abuse have your time? Or does your abuse mean they live rent-free in your head?

If everywhere their name is mentioned and you start abusing, then they are living rent free in your head because you dey always think about them 🙄
Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by immortalcrown(m): 1:57pm On Jan 21
Sangoamadioha1:
If everywhere their name is mentioned and you start abusing, then they are living rent free in your head because you dey always think about them 🙄
So, I live rent-free in your head as you respond to my comments?
Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by Sangoamadioha1: 1:58pm On Jan 21
immortalcrown:
So, I live rent-free in your head as you respond to my comments?

Nah, after this banter, i don forget everything about you.
Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by IgboSomalia: 1:59pm On Jan 21
Justiceleague1:

I gat no business whatsoever with the kanu and I ain't even from the east but we can't help but see that it is only issues of the kanu and the Igbos that give you guys some kum grin
I mean,see how you are foaming now in ecstasy BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who gives a bleep where you are from. The FG can slaughter Kanu like a goat and there's nothing you can do. Highest, you print Adieu Papa polo shirts

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by immortalcrown(m): 2:05pm On Jan 21
Sangoamadioha1:
Nah, after this banter, i don forget everything about you.
You are a man of double standards. Banter is banter, don't see yours differently.
Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:07pm On Jan 21
Bethel4Life:
Buhari knows MNK location but didn't know the location of Bandits and Terrorists that was Terrorizing Nigeria during his reign 🥺

Buhari is a Catastrophic Failure

I spit in his Dullard Head

The vile old cretin would have loved to have Mazi Kanu killed.....don't let him fool you! Most likely, why Buhari and the thugs he sent to kdnap him in Kenya couldn't go through with it was because that was one line Uhuru Kenyatta, who had cooperated up until that point, wasn't prepared to cross!
Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by gidgiddy: 2:08pm On Jan 21
These people are funny. First you illegally invade a man's house to kill him. That man flees for his life and you accuse him of jumping bail? So if he haf stayed back and was killed, you will take his dead body to court?

Then you go to another country, illegally kidnapp him, break your own extradition act as well as other international laws, then come to tell us that you could have killed Nnamdi Kanu if you had wanted?

Buhari's administration was so lawless that they actually want people to clap for them for following the law

If the Buhari administration had killed Nnamdi Kanu, it would have had to answer to Britain for killing its citizens, it would have created a security nightmare in the South East and part of South South, and it would have painted the Buhari administration as lawless killers

Killing Nnamdi Kanu would have made things far much worse

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by LegendHero(m): 2:09pm On Jan 21
immortalcrown:
Killing has always been his only legacy. Killing of humams. Killing of economy. Killing of systems. The only things he does not kill are the ones that aid his destructive motives. Bandits are waxing stronger.

Kanu is not human, he is a terrorists.

Terrorists only deserve death!

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by LegendHero(m): 2:10pm On Jan 21
kettykin:
It seems these people didn't learn anything from the Civil war, if you had killed Nnamdi kanu, it would nor have gone down so easy

What would have happened? You guys do jokes too much.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by jeff1993: 2:18pm On Jan 21
MadamExcellency:

The animal in human skin destabilized Southeast tranquillity for eight straight years. He signed a private Security contract for Asari Dokubo to kill and maim Igbo youths, burning down villages and keeping the zone in perpetual fear.

Asari and his boys were the ones killing people who dared defile the "sit at home" order and then ran to Abuja for more money to stop it.

I will always be grateful to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for refusing Assri's contract extension and by so doing bringing stability to Southeast again.
l....

Why are my Igbos like this.... they like to play the ostrich all the time??

Do u think Asaris boys will live Ijaw land and then come to Igbo land and cause havoc and go Scot free??

The problem of Igbos are indeed Igbos

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by IgboSomalia: 2:18pm On Jan 21
gidgiddy:
These people are funny. First you illegally invade a man's house to kill him. That man flees for his life and you accuse him of jumping bail? So if he haf stayed back and was killed, you will take his dead body to court?

Then you go to another country, illegally kidnapp him, break your own extradition act as well as other international laws, then come to tell us that you could have killed Nnamdi Kanu if you had wanted?

Buhari's administration was so lawless that they actually want people to clap for them for following the law

If the Buhari administration had killed Nnamdi Kanu, it would have had to answer to Britain for killing its citizens, it would have created a security nightmare in the South East and part of South South, and it would have painted the Buhari administration as lawless killers

You think the government would have shot him? Government doesn't do things the Nsobu way.

You make too much noise. Kanu would have been poisoned with a nerve agent that increases libido and heart rate. He would have Ben desperately looking for a woman to have sex with and would have died on top of that woman.

You will be too ashamed to remember Kanu.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by Justiceleague1: 2:22pm On Jan 21
IgboSomalia:

Who gives a bleep where you are from. The FG can slaughter Kanu like a goat and there's nothing you can do. Highest, you print Adieu Papa polo shirts
Says a deeply concerned self appointed agdado minister of Igbo affairs so much he he had to name himself Igbosumaila grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by aswani(m): 2:23pm On Jan 21
decatalyst:
Nah Simeon Ekpa sitting in a city with security, water, light, and other basic amenities, and directing people still trying to build a life to sit at home and not do business, dey surprise me till date!

This is bad on every scale!

Did you see the heartbreaking pictures of grown men telling school children going to school in their uniform to kneel down because of sit-at-home nonsense?

I just hope his own children in Finland are also staying at home on Mondays.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by Sangoamadioha1: 2:25pm On Jan 21
immortalcrown:
You are a man of double standards. Banter is banter, don't see yours differently.

Just move on from Buhari, that is my message to you. Any other thing is in your imagination.
Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by IgboSomalia: 2:25pm On Jan 21
Justiceleague1:

Says a deeply concerned self appointed agdado minister of Igbo affairs so much he he had to name himself Igbosumaila grin grin grin

Whatever you say won't stop Kanu from dying in jail.
Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by IgboSomalia: 2:27pm On Jan 21
aswani:

Did you see the heartbreaking pictures of grown men telling school children going to school in their uniform to kneel down because of sit-at-home nonsense?

I just hope his own children in Finland are also staying at home on Mondays.

Well, since the day I saw South Easterners open thread defending Ekpa, I removed my hand. Not my concern anymore.
Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by Justiceleague1: 2:27pm On Jan 21
IgboSomalia:

Whatever you say won't stop Kanu from dying in jail.
Yes and you achieving ya qum grin
Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by Okoroawusa: 2:28pm On Jan 21
Keeping Nnamdi Kanu alive was one mistake I will never forgive Buhari for. Eliminating him in Kenya with no evidence of Nigera's involvement would have saved lots of souls that have perished in the South East since then. After all even his wife didn't know he was going to Kenya to meet a prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by immortalcrown(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21
Sangoamadioha1:
Just move on from Buhari, that is my message to you. Any other thing is in your imagination.
You yourself should take your own word by moving on from those you criticise.
Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by Okoroawusa: 2:32pm On Jan 21
gidgiddy:

That is what you said about arresting him. At the end where is he now? Gidgiddy sometimes my mind tells me that you don't live in the South East and perhaps have never even been there.
Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by KosiGee(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21
immortalcrown:
Killing has always been his only legacy. Killing of humams. Killing of economy. Killing of systems. The only things he does not kill are the ones that aid his destructive motives. Bandits are waxing stronger.

Calm down mister. I think Buhari is one of the worst president or Nigerian politician ever but he actually did Nnamdi Kanu a big favour by extraditing him to Nigeria. A very bad, devilish and ruthless leader would’ve had him killed in far away Kenya and that will be the end of the story.

Nnamdi Kanu was a thorn in Buhari’s flesh calling him all sort of names and even calling him a pedophile. If Buhari had wanted, Kanu would’ve been history.

I give Buhari credit for that.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by KosiGee(m): 2:40pm On Jan 21
Okoroawusa:
Keeping Nnamdi Kanu alive was one mistake I will never forgive Buhari for. Eliminating him in Kenya with no evidence of Nigera's involvement would have saved lots of souls that have perished in the South East since then. After all even his wife didn't know he was going to Kenya to meet a prostitute.

You are being petty by saying that Kanu went to Kenya to meet a prostitute. He didn’t but I agree that if Buhari had wanted, Kanu would’ve been eliminated in Kenya. Kanu in my opinion was foolish to have fallen for the trap set for him. That’s always been his weakness. There was a radio presenter that kept praising and calling him ‘your excellency’. Lots of ipob members call him ‘nwa chineke’ etc. He Nnamdi Kanu had a big opportunity to turn things round in the south east but he failed to take that opportunity. He was apparently traumatised by the invasion by Buratai boys on python dance operation and also the loss of his parents but the insecurity in the south east would’ve happened anyway and even worse with the emergence of that foolish idiot called Ekpa Simon.
Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21
Okoroawusa:

Do shut up! So you really think the murderous Buhari we all know would have seen a opportunity to murder Mazi Kanu in Kenya and rejected it!? You're apparently even less deserving of the little credit i've given you for analytical thinking!

The useless Buhari gov't and its hegemonic partners deceived Mazi Kanu into travelling to Kenya with the knowledge and possible assistance of the Kenya gov't! It would then not have been possible for the Nigerian deep-state to have murdered him either in Kenya or on the way back to Nigeria because at that point a 3rd party (Kenya) was involved in the plot and they were not prepared to be a part of any bloodshedding! Turns out the Kenyans have lines they wouldn't cross....which is more than we can say for your eminently evil Nigerian gov't and its agents!

Also ask yourself why they couldn't get him murdered in the UK or Israel if it was that easy!
Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by aswani(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21
KosiGee:

Calm down mister. I think Buhari is one of the worst president or Nigerian politician ever but he actually did Nnamdi Kanu a big favour by extraditing him to Nigeria. A very bad, devilish and ruthless leader would’ve had him killed in far away Kenya and that will be the end of the story.

Nnamdi Kanu was a thorn in Buhari’s flesh calling him all sort of names and even calling him a pedophile. If Buhari had wanted, Kanu would’ve been history.

I give Buhari credit for that.

It wasn't Buhari that extradited him, he had been replaced by then with Jubril from Sudan.

Buhari would have killed him immediately, let's than Jubril for not doing so.
Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by jogojogo: 3:24pm On Jan 21
Goodmarlian:

make una kill am na
Before if them no release am
Now na make then Killam
When them Killama, you go say make them kill him brother roo nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Ties Contract Payment To Performance / Christians Are Fighting Back Against Muslims - True Story- / ACN Man In Abia, Paul Ikonne Establishes Gay Club In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.