Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari (2314 Views)

IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist / Mastermind Of Kaduna Crisis 'Zidane' Arrested By Soldiers In His Hideout. Photo / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by worksmart(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21
If Buhari had killed Nnamdi Kanu , IPOB would have announced sit -at - home in the South East. angry
Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by gidgiddy: 3:33pm On Jan 21
Okoroawusa:

That is what you said about arresting him. At the end where is he now? Gidgiddy sometimes my mind tells me that you don't live in the South East and perhaps have never even been there.

Arresting Nnamdi Kanu did not make things better, so whats the point? Had your government chosen to engage him in dialogue, rather than sending a platoon of Soldiers to his house to kill him, things might have been better

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by gidgiddy: 3:34pm On Jan 21
IgboSomalia:

You think the government would have shot him? Government doesn't do things the Nsobu way.

You make too much noise. Kanu would have been poisoned with a nerve agent that increases libido and heart rate. He would have Ben desperately looking for a woman to have sex with and would have died on top of that woman.

You will be too ashamed to remember Kanu.

The point is that killing him would have made him a matyr and wirsend things, what the point?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by IgboSomalia: 4:12pm On Jan 21
gidgiddy:

The point is that killing him would have made him a matyr and wirsend things, what the point?

A living dog is better than a dead lion.
Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by LadyExcellency: 4:58pm On Jan 21
jeff1993:
l....

Why are my Igbos like this.... they like to play the ostrich all the time??

Do u think Asaris boys will live Ijaw land and then come to Igbo land and cause havoc and go Scot free??

The problem of Igbos are indeed Igbos

Asari Dokubo is a private military contractor in the likes of Blackwaters in USA. Asari fights alongside Nigerian Military. Asari Dokubo has license to carry guns and ammunition with his boys anywhere in Nigeria without arrest. With Your level of ignorance, I will assume your are in your twenties or thirties and as such I can excuse you. We now have peace in Southeast courtesy of President Tinubu doing nothing other than removing Asari and his boys.

Bye.
Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by Okoroawusa: 7:26pm On Jan 21
gidgiddy:

Arresting Nnamdi Kanu did not make things better, so whats the point? Had your government chosen to engage him in dialogue, rather than sending a platoon of Soldiers to his house to kill him, things might have been better
Gidgiddy my brother just give up. Since Buhari came on board you have been on the wrong side of history. From supporting Nnamdi Kanu to supporting Atiku to supporting Peter Obi.
Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:54pm On Jan 21
kettykin:
It seems these people didn't learn anything from the Civil war, if you had killed Nnamdi kanu, it would nor have gone down so easy
Ok

1 Share

Re: IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari by jeff1993: 7:45am On Jan 22
LadyExcellency:

Asari Dokubo is a private military contractor in the likes of Blackwaters in USA. Asari fights alongside Nigerian Military. Asari Dokubo has license to carry guns and ammunition with his boys anywhere in Nigeria without arrest. With Your level of ignorance, I will assume your are in your twenties or thirties and as such I can excuse you. We now have peace in Southeast courtesy of President Tinubu doing nothing other than removing Asari and his boys.

Bye.
.... As usual playing the ostrich!!!!

Simon Ekpa giving the directive from Finland is Asari dokubo boy abi??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Yaradua And Abuja Chief Imam Praying / Julius Berger Explains Inflation In N257bn Contract As "Math Error" / Boko Haram: Unknown Gunmen Kills 6 At The Deeper Life Bible Church, Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.