Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Would Have Been Killed, I Saved Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Would Have Been Killed, I Saved Him (776 Views)

Those Who Hoped That Kanu Would Return To Be Killed Or Locked Up, Come Cry Here / Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju / South East Governors Are Working For Buhari - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Would Have Been Killed, I Saved Him by Thissystem: 1:39pm On Jan 21
Former President Muhammadu Buhari says that bringing back Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), to face trial in Nigeria was a an act of favour.

This was contained in a recently released book authored by Buhari’s spokesperson, Femi Adesina.

Adesina narrated how a group known as Highly-Respected Igbo Greats, led by Mbazulike Ameachi, a first republic minister of aviation, pleaded with the former president to release Kanu.

Buhari said the federal government, on his watch, had the option to eliminate Kanu, but it was thought that bringing him back to Nigeria to face trial was the best option for all parties.

In the past six years, I have developed a system in which I don’t interfere with the judiciary,” Buhari was quoted as saying.

“Let him make his case in court instead of giving a terrible impression of the country from outside. That was why in the case of Kanu, I said the best was to subject him to the system.

“I feel it is a favour to give him (Kanu) that opportunity. Government could have mobilized to eliminate him where he was, but we did not do that.

More

https://latestnewsng.com/2024/01/buhari-nnamdi-kanu-would-have-been-killed-i-saved-him/

Re: Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Would Have Been Killed, I Saved Him by Ashez: 1:49pm On Jan 21
Rubbish and ingredients

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Would Have Been Killed, I Saved Him by kingi777: 1:52pm On Jan 21
Former President Buhari might have been overwhelmed with challenges of providing good leadership in Nigeria making him look like the worst President the country ever had but we must give it to him that he respected human sanctity. He wasn't going against those perceived to be his political opponents. On Kanu's case, he would've eliminated him if he wanted without noise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Would Have Been Killed, I Saved Him by dalongjnr: 1:55pm On Jan 21
After God, it's government,when it comes to the affairs of men.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Would Have Been Killed, I Saved Him by Thissystem: 2:01pm On Jan 21
Thank you for not killing him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Would Have Been Killed, I Saved Him by Donaldoni: 2:16pm On Jan 21
True

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Would Have Been Killed, I Saved Him by Melagros(m): 2:18pm On Jan 21
Mr Buhari are you serious? grin grin grin
My dear igbos over to you now
Re: Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Would Have Been Killed, I Saved Him by BabaRamota1980: 2:24pm On Jan 21
Thissystem:
Former President Muhammadu Buhari says that bringing back Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), to face trial in Nigeria was a an act of favour.

This was contained in a recently released book authored by Buhari’s spokesperson, Femi Adesina.

Adesina narrated how a group known as Highly-Respected Igbo Greats, led by Mbazulike Ameachi, a first republic minister of aviation, pleaded with the former president to release Kanu.

Buhari said the federal government, on his watch, had the option to eliminate Kanu, but it was thought that bringing him back to Nigeria to face trial was the best option for all parties.

In the past six years, I have developed a system in which I don’t interfere with the judiciary,” Buhari was quoted as saying.

“Let him make his case in court instead of giving a terrible impression of the country from outside. That was why in the case of Kanu, I said the best was to subject him to the system.

“I feel it is a favour to give him (Kanu) that opportunity. Government could have mobilized to eliminate him where he was, but we did not do that.

More

https://latestnewsng.com/2024/01/buhari-nnamdi-kanu-would-have-been-killed-i-saved-him/

We want him to go to court, first to humiliate him, and then eliminate him here in zoo. He will never see or reach iboland again in his lifetime. He will be executed in Abuja, afterward give his body to his people to take to SE and worship.
Re: Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Would Have Been Killed, I Saved Him by Dilijingsly(m): 2:25pm On Jan 21
dalongjnr:
After God, it's government,when it comes to the affairs of men.
after government, its religion. This three controls the affairs of man
Re: Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Would Have Been Killed, I Saved Him by PrinceofSarcasm: 2:31pm On Jan 21
Who cares, you are both terrorist scumbags!!!
Re: Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Would Have Been Killed, I Saved Him by RepoMan007: 2:52pm On Jan 21
Ha ha ha . . .

You saved him from northern bandits because as it stands in Nigeria, if not for God factor, only Kanu is safe where is his.
Re: Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Would Have Been Killed, I Saved Him by Slytiger: 2:58pm On Jan 21
They should keep him locked up.
Re: Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Would Have Been Killed, I Saved Him by clintino700(m): 3:04pm On Jan 21
No human is bigger than Govt.
Re: Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Would Have Been Killed, I Saved Him by Bigkoko: 3:14pm On Jan 21
The plan was definitely to eliminate him when he was lured by British M16 to Kenya under bogus sponsorship deal.....but the World Jewish Congress learnt of it and interfere and warned buhari of severe consequences if he try it!

Imagine the way malami announce his illegal redention from Kenya as a mighty achievement! Ndi Ara from the kingdom of cluelessness!

Prophet MNk no be Christian wey una dey kill anyhow. Kill am, conspire to kill am. Be ready for severe consequences!

Na Daura they for go pick up the clueless swob, if he didn't heed their warning!

Go kill Jew and wait for the consequences. Abeg no reach them. Once you have blood on your hands, no matter who you are, you also pay with your own blood! Tankio!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Would Have Been Killed, I Saved Him by kokoA(m): 3:17pm On Jan 21
That's the simple truth, if the government wants you dead there's nothing anybody can do about it. After God na government o.
Re: Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Would Have Been Killed, I Saved Him by Blackfire(m): 4:18pm On Jan 21
Bazooka bomb from biafra will soon locate bubu the jubril
Re: Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Would Have Been Killed, I Saved Him by victorclean(f): 4:22pm On Jan 21
The book is definitely full of hypocrisy
Re: Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Would Have Been Killed, I Saved Him by gidgiddy: 4:35pm On Jan 21
Buhari is a fool. He already tried to eliminate Nnamdi Kanu when he sent soldiers to invade his house

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Would Have Been Killed, I Saved Him by chiagozien(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21
kingi777:
Former President Buhari might have been overwhelmed with challenges of providing good leadership in Nigeria making him look like the worst President the country ever had but we must give it to him that he respected human sanctity. He wasn't going against those perceived to be his political opponents. On Kanu's case, he would've eliminated him if he wanted without noise.
What of when he send your Nigeria soldiers to eliminate him in his house?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Would Have Been Killed, I Saved Him by Rolings: 6:12pm On Jan 21
kingi777:

Walahi he would have eliminated him if he wanted.
Even the greatest enemy of Buhari knows the man doesn't have appetite for crazy wealth accumulation..... He wasnt a thief.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea / Tinubu WHERE ARE THE CNG BUSES? / FG Grants Air Peace Approval For New York JFK Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.