Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea (774 Views)

Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army / Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea by iwaeda: 8:48pm On Jan 24
The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) chairman of Mangu Local Government Area of Plateau State, Rev Timothy Daluk, has accused the Nigerian military of supervising the killings of Christians and destruction of properties in Plateau state.

Mr Daluk made these damning accusations in a video that was made public on social media platforms on Wednesday.

“I am here to report the situation happening in Mangu Local Government for the whole world to understand. What is happening in Mangu at this particular point in time, the military are the ones sending our people away for the militia to burn their houses,” he said with agitation.

The CAN chairman accused the military of suppressing Christian-dominated areas while Muslims wreaked havoc on them.

“At this particular point in time, they have sent every Christian away from the new market, thereby leaving the Muslims to come and burn their houses. They set the curfew. The curfew is only restricted to only people within Mangu – within the Christian domain. Within the Muslim domain, they are free to move and do whatever they want to do.

He further accused the military of killing youths while accusing fake soldiers of being responsible for the killings.

“And not only that, the military has killed three of our young men of which I know. One is before my church. They killed one yesterday, and I reported to the security, and he said it was fake soldiers,” he said.

“At first, he said I was lying until I proved to him beyond a reasonable doubt then he finally said it was fake soldiers. I said no, it was not fake soldiers; it was a real soldier who killed him. Finally, they made a signal to the soldier, and he disappeared from the scene,” he added.

He further accused the military of switching off their phones as tensions heightened within Mangu and its environs.

“Now that I am speaking to you, all of them have switched off their phones, and they allowed the place to be burned down and raided by the people. And this is what is going on now that I am speaking to you.

“People around Gindiri junction, (called other locations that were inaudible) their houses are now ablaze because the soldiers protected them and allowed them to burn people’s houses. They are not doing anything about it,” he said.

Frustrated about the military’s alleged nonchalant attitude towards the crisis in Mangu, the CAN Chairman said they have had enough and do not want military presence anymore.

“We don’t want the military in Mangu Local Government. They should pack their loads and go. We don’t want them,” he said.

“We don’t need them and we don’t want them. Because the plan, they have been bought. They have been paid with a price to carry out their duty. I am calling on the world to understand that this thing should stop, and people should come to our rescue to save us if not, that is an evil plan for them to destroy Mangu Local Government. Because the governor is from here, and we are not going to allow it,” he added.

Mr Daluk said since the military won’t help defend them from the militia that has destroyed lives and properties, they will take matters into their own hands.

“The military should keep on killing us. We accept they should kill us, but we are not going to stop. I will organise the whole Christians in Mangu Local Government Area. We are going to fight. We are not going to stop, and that is what I said,” he said.

“Enough is enough. We have cried, but the government is not listening. If they switch off their phones, then where else do we take our cries to?” he quizzed.

Speaking on the recent incident in Mangu, the Deputy Chairman of Jama’atu Nasril Islam (JNI), Mangu LGA, Malam Adamu Abdulsalam, told Daily Trust newspaper on Wednesday that six mosques were burned down, and eight people were killed according to records available to them.

The position of both clergymen comes a day after fresh crisis broke out in Mangu Local Government Area of the state, which left scores dead with properties destroyed on Tuesday.

Though the governor, Caleb Mutfwang, had declared a 24-hour curfew, the killings and destruction have continued.

Peoples Gazette reached out to the defence spokesperson, Onyema Nwachukwu, for comments, but he did not answer calls or respond to messages for clarification at the time of filing this report.

https://gazettengr.com/military-supervising-killings-of-christians-destruction-of-properties-in-plateau-can-chairman/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea by Arobaga: 8:51pm On Jan 24
Hausa say they love Nigeria

Yoruba say they love Nigeria

South south they no like Nigeria

South East wants out

Why not join Hausa and Yoruba in same country and let South South and South East get their respective countries

Hausa don’t really bother about disintegration but na Yoruba dey always beg for unity

One day the people will rise up and revolt

11 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea by matify83: 8:54pm On Jan 24
It is an open secret.

Operation Safe Haven (OPSH) has been on ground for as long as I can remember but has been unwilling to checkmate the incessant killings of the locals neither has the perpetrators been successfully arrested, prosecuted and punished accordingly.

In my estimation, the only group that has found SAFE HAVEN on the plateau are the blood thirsty -land grabbing Futa jalon marauders under the protection of yours truly - The Nigeria Army.

With such claims from CAN, one can only but agree that their culpability and tacit complicity may be the reason behind the recalcitrant and pervasive insecurity on the plateau.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea by flore1823: 8:57pm On Jan 24
Nigeria Police and Nigeria Army the two useless, clueless forces in Nigeria. These are the things they can't try in South east.

2 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea by Mokason288(m): 8:57pm On Jan 24
embarassed
Christians are endangered species
Re: Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea by Minime10(f): 8:59pm On Jan 24
iwaeda:
The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) chairman of Mangu Local Government Area of Plateau State, Rev Timothy Daluk, has accused the Nigerian military of supervising the killings of Christians and destruction of properties in Plateau state.

Mr Daluk made these damning accusations in a video that was made public on social media platforms on Wednesday.

“I am here to report the situation happening in Mangu Local Government for the whole world to understand. What is happening in Mangu at this particular point in time, the military are the ones sending our people away for the militia to burn their houses,” he said with agitation.

The CAN chairman accused the military of suppressing Christian-dominated areas while Muslims wreaked havoc on them.

“At this particular point in time, they have sent every Christian away from the new market, thereby leaving the Muslims to come and burn their houses. They set the curfew. The curfew is only restricted to only people within Mangu – within the Christian domain. Within the Muslim domain, they are free to move and do whatever they want to do.

He further accused the military of killing youths while accusing fake soldiers of being responsible for the killings.

“And not only that, the military has killed three of our young men of which I know. One is before my church. They killed one yesterday, and I reported to the security, and he said it was fake soldiers,” he said.

“At first, he said I was lying until I proved to him beyond a reasonable doubt then he finally said it was fake soldiers. I said no, it was not fake soldiers; it was a real soldier who killed him. Finally, they made a signal to the soldier, and he disappeared from the scene,” he added.

He further accused the military of switching off their phones as tensions heightened within Mangu and its environs.

“Now that I am speaking to you, all of them have switched off their phones, and they allowed the place to be burned down and raided by the people. And this is what is going on now that I am speaking to you.

“People around Gindiri junction, (called other locations that were inaudible) their houses are now ablaze because the soldiers protected them and allowed them to burn people’s houses. They are not doing anything about it,” he said.

Frustrated about the military’s alleged nonchalant attitude towards the crisis in Mangu, the CAN Chairman said they have had enough and do not want military presence anymore.

“We don’t want the military in Mangu Local Government. They should pack their loads and go. We don’t want them,” he said.

“We don’t need them and we don’t want them. Because the plan, they have been bought. They have been paid with a price to carry out their duty. I am calling on the world to understand that this thing should stop, and people should come to our rescue to save us if not, that is an evil plan for them to destroy Mangu Local Government. Because the governor is from here, and we are not going to allow it,” he added.

Mr Daluk said since the military won’t help defend them from the militia that has destroyed lives and properties, they will take matters into their own hands.

“The military should keep on killing us. We accept they should kill us, but we are not going to stop. I will organise the whole Christians in Mangu Local Government Area. We are going to fight. We are not going to stop, and that is what I said,” he said.

“Enough is enough. We have cried, but the government is not listening. If they switch off their phones, then where else do we take our cries to?” he quizzed.

Speaking on the recent incident in Mangu, the Deputy Chairman of Jama’atu Nasril Islam (JNI), Mangu LGA, Malam Adamu Abdulsalam, told Daily Trust newspaper on Wednesday that six mosques were burned down, and eight people were killed according to records available to them.

The position of both clergymen comes a day after fresh crisis broke out in Mangu Local Government Area of the state, which left scores dead with properties destroyed on Tuesday.

Though the governor, Caleb Mutfwang, had declared a 24-hour curfew, the killings and destruction have continued.

Peoples Gazette reached out to the defence spokesperson, Onyema Nwachukwu, for comments, but he did not answer calls or respond to messages for clarification at the time of filing this report.

https://gazettengr.com/military-supervising-killings-of-christians-destruction-of-properties-in-plateau-can-chairman/

And the president has travel to Paris, while citezens are being slaughtered like sallah ram😭

5 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea by Arobaga: 9:00pm On Jan 24
flore1823:
Nigeria Police and Nigeria Army the two useless, clueless forces in Nigeria. These are the things they can't try in South east.

Aswear bro lot of things happening in North and south west can’t happen in East

If you give Biafrans independent I swear Hausa and Fulani together can’t defeat Igbos as a sovereign nation

Na just this Mumu contraption dey make Igbos cool down

6 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea by paramakina202: 9:01pm On Jan 24
And chief of defence staff is a SKC(southern kaduna christian).
Where are all the Langtan mafias in the military those days?
They were used to defeat Biafra and afterwards dumped.Very unfortunate.

5 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:03pm On Jan 24
Wicked people abound in this country. Imagine this fuckery.

1 Like

Re: Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea by Yujin(m): 9:25pm On Jan 24
The Nigerian army is a terrorist organization. I repeat; the Nigerian army is a terrorist organization. They are aiding fulanis in the conquest of indigenous people all over Nigeria. I'm speaking as a witness to the atrocities they've been committing for many years now. T.Y Danjuma, a former COAS said openly that the Nigerian army collude with fulani terrorists to kill other ethnic groups. The video is online for everyone to watch and learn. How other ethnic groups still remain in Nigeria is what beats my imagination.
Withdraw the terrorist Nigerian army from Plateau state and watch fulanis run away from the state and peace restored.
If you're a Christian and you think I'm typing jargons, don't worry, they will soon come to your community and you will witness firsthand what I've been saying for many years.
The Nigerian army is a terrorist organization.
The Nigerian army is a terrorist organization. They assist the fulani terrorists in wiping off indigenous Christians and taking over their lands.
Support the division of Nigeria today. That is the ONLY CHANCE you have to survive their demonic plan.if you don't, you children will become slaves; that is, if the terrorists allow them to live.

9 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea by keymatt(m): 9:51pm On Jan 24
There's no difference between Fulani terrorist and Nigerian army.

4 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea by Gondonu: 9:52pm On Jan 24
It is an open secret. The annihilation and jihad is real.

3 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea by Anguldi(m): 9:57pm On Jan 24
Advantage of ESN woto woto seasoning

5 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea by bigpriik: 10:10pm On Jan 24
na why i dey support israel for the war against hamas,you see mohamedans?they will do worse if they have advantage.

8 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea by Nbote(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24
The same thing that has been happening in southern Kaduna for years now

5 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea by iwaeda: 11:12pm On Jan 24
Nlfpmod, we should be free to protect ourselves. grin grin cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea by okosodo: 11:16pm On Jan 24
The truth
Re: Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea by iwaeda: 11:22pm On Jan 24
okosodo:
The truth
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea by Dotherightthing: 11:23pm On Jan 24
These are weighty allegations angry

The army is in the hand of christians. So why all these

And can piiiggggggs stop grunting boasting already angry
Re: Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea by Quodseverismete: 11:37pm On Jan 24
This terrorists have mission and they resolute in their mission. Sometimes they bribe the military to have their way. Only determined fire for fire that can call them to order. Middle belt people come together and defend yourself, as long as they come kill many people and go back without casualties on their side, they will not stop. Learn from Israel, that is the only language those terrorists understand.
Re: Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea by Akiara: 11:47pm On Jan 24
God Bless

Nnamdi Kanu
IPOB
ESN

and all people that have taken it upon themselves to make sure that these marauders are killed and bloodied.

What I want to ask is this...why are..

MURIC and their Supporters quiet even after IBADAN was bombed by this same people?

Why is the SW only alive 'online' when the news concerns IGBOs?

Do you know the SW is ready to loose 1,000 Yoruba citizens and remain.mute, but will be lunatics if ESN tackle these JIHADIST?

When they push Propaganda AGAINST IGBOs..it's idiots that believes them. Now everybody that mocked IGBOs are either afraid of impending doom or are actually crying now.

Be rest assured that the army has always been a bedrock of the JIHADIST and their Supporters. Remember also that they released repented murderers recently.

But know this... YORUBA that supported this Nonsense are on their own.

NOTHING like SOUTHERN UNITY again!

NEVER!!

4 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea by iwaeda: 7:39am On Jan 25
Government is biased. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea by iwaeda: 9:07am On Jan 25
angry grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian In Paris Troll Tinubu (video) / UK Based Comedian, Seyi Law Says He Will Vote Tinubu Again If Given The Chance / Learn From Senegal Who Voted 44 Year-old ⁠— Tinubu Supporters Mock Obidients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.