Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking (8606 Views)

Saudi Arabian Police Arrest 30 Nigerians For Displaying Tinubu's Campaign Poster / Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by ivolt: 3:02pm On Jan 22
DMerciful:
You're arguing blindly
Please answer the question.
If you have any evidence that the woman is a muslim, present it.

Being born into a Saudi family does not make a person, a muslim.
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by DMerciful(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22
Not everyone who made comments are Christians, they could be other religions.

The reason the comparison is made with Saudi Arabia is because the Muslims in Nigeria trnds to be more Islamic than the Saudis.

You cannot be more catholic than the Pope!
LegendHero:

Oh , who now told you the prince is the head of Muslim ummah?

Can you now see why I said some Nigerian Christians just speak without thinking?
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by DMerciful(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22
The guy showed you proof based on her bio that she's a muslim but you never showed any proof that she's not, just shifting the arguement.
ivolt:

Please answer the question.
If you have any evidence that the woman is a muslim, present it.

Being born into a Saudi family does not make a person, a muslim.
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by LegendHero(m): 3:10pm On Jan 22
DMerciful:
Not everyone who made comments are Christians, they could be other religions.

The reason the comparison is made with Saudi Arabia is because the Muslims in Nigeria trnds to be more Islamic than the Saudis.

You cannot be more catholic than the Pope!

Well Nigerian catholic are more catholic than the Pope because the Pope said catholics should supervise gay marriages and Nigeria catholic gave a statement that they won't do that.

So what do you say to that?
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by DMerciful(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22
Nigeria has antigay laws, they'd be jailed even if they want to so its not same thing.
LegendHero:

Well Nigerian catholic are more catholic than the Pope because the Pope said catholics should supervise gay marriages and Nigeria catholic gave a statement that they won't do that.

So what do you say to that?
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by ivolt: 3:20pm On Jan 22
DMerciful:
The guy showed you proof based on her bio that she's a muslim but you never showed any proof that she's not, just shifting the arguement.
You have serious comprehension problems if you equate being
born into Saudi family with being a muslim.
Even if her father is the grand imam of Saudi, it means nothing.

Don't bother replying without the requested evidence, I don't do childish back
and forth. Direct evidence or nothing.
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by LegendHero(m): 3:23pm On Jan 22
DMerciful:
Nigeria has antigay laws, they'd be jailed even if they want to so its not same thing.

No, it’s not same thing.

The major reason they denied the pope was because of morals. They are more Catholic than the pope.

Your hypocrisy is just too apparent. We all know it’s not because of law.
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by DMerciful(m): 3:24pm On Jan 22
Someone posted this on the first page but you pretended not to see it so you can continu your blind argument
ivolt:

You have serious comprehension problems if you equate being
born into Saudi family with being a muslim.
Even if her father is the grand imam of Saudi, it means nothing.

Don't bother replying without the requested evidence, I don't do childish back
and forth. Direct evidence or nothing.

Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by DMerciful(m): 3:29pm On Jan 22
A law exist so that has changed the situation.

When people criticizes Islam, be flexible enough to listen and if possible make changes. Islam was found over a 1000yrs ago, the world has changed so even religion is expected to change else you breed extremists.

There was a time christians women cannot wear trousers but they can now.

All these pushbacks does not help
LegendHero:

No, it’s not same thing.

The major reason they denied the pope was because of morals. They are more Catholic than the pope.

Your hypocrisy is just too apparent. We all know it’s not because of law.
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by LegendHero(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22
DMerciful:
A law exist so that has changed the situation.

When people criticizes Islam, be flexible enough to listen and if possible make changes. Islam was found over a 1000yrs ago, the world has changed so even religion is expected to change else you breed extremists.

There was a time christians women cannot wear trousers but they can now.

All these pushbacks does not help

This is not about Islam, it is about people being ignorant about stuffs. It is not criticism, it is hate.

In Saudi today, there are more women on hijabs than those without hijabs. So how then do you want me to take anyone serious when they see the few people without hijab in Saudi and use that to justify their hate on islam by saying Nigeria mulsims don't see that?

I haven't seen where a muslim lady on hijab come to cry to you that she dosen't want it so why do you want to impose your own lifestyle on the muslims?

You people are actually the terrorist tbh. Wetin concern you with whether a woman choose to wear hijab or not?
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by DMerciful(m): 3:48pm On Jan 22
The actress Rahama was stopped from flying at Abuja because they wanted her to answer questions regarding the way she dressed. Thats not choice but compulsion.

You saw the cleavage bearing dress Ganduje's daughter wore during her wedding.

The criticism here is that the Islamic strictness is not applied to the rich and powerful.

You and I know this is true. Its also true for Christianity but Christians call these things out easily. I can say Adeboye's message that your colleagues will beg you for food shows he is a scam without thinking I'm speaking against Christianity. Thats the difference
LegendHero:

This is not about Islam, it is about people being ignorant about stuffs. It is not criticism, it is hate.

In Saudi today, there are more women on hijabs than those without hijabs. So how then do you want me to take anyone serious when they see the few people without hijab in Saudi and use that to justify their hate on islam by saying Nigeria mulsims don't see that?

I haven't seen where a muslim lady on hijab come to cry to you that she dosen't want it so why do you want to impose your own lifestyle on the muslims?

You people are actually the terrorist tbh. Wetin concern you with whether a woman choose to wear hijab or not?
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by LegendHero(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22
DMerciful:
The actress Rahama was stopped from flying at Abuja because they wanted her to answer questions regarding the way she dressed. Thats not choice but compulsion.

You saw the cleavage bearing dress Ganduje's daughter wore during her wedding.

The criticism here is that the Islamic strictness is not applied to the rich and powerful.

You and I know this is true. Its also true for Christianity but Christians call these things out easily. I can say Adeboye's message that your colleagues will beg you for food shows he is a scam without thinking I'm speaking against Christianity. Thats the difference

Oga stop saying nonsense. Because Ganduje daughter wear cleaveg dress, how does that affect islam? Is Ganduje mentioned in the Quran?

I am a muslim that drink beer steady. Will I say I am the model for Islam no. So why should Ganduje of all people be the model for islam?

How many muslim women wear hijab in Saudi? If they are in the majority, why then are you angry that Nigeria muslim that want to wear hijab must forcefully be shamed because a Saudi prince wife chose to do otherwise? Saudi prince wife wey fit dey drink alcohol steady self or engaging in three - some.
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by grandstar(m): 4:08pm On Jan 22
[quote author=Gjrich post=128063461][/quote]

It is not compulsory to wear the Burqa when you're in the house. It is only when you venture outside.
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by DMerciful(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22
I'm not pained if someone wear hijab or not, i dont care.

Again, I did not say Ganduje represent Islam. I said the hisbah police or any strict muslim group will not apply the strictness to the rich or powerful but only to the poor.

The way you carry this thing for head, na you go tire for all these religions that are obviously scams!
LegendHero:

Oga stop saying nonsense. Because Ganduje daughter wear cleaveg dress, how does that affect islam? Is Ganduje mentioned in the Quran?

I am a muslim that drink beer steady. Will I say I am the model for Islam no. So why should Ganduje of all people be the model for islam?

How many muslim women wear hijab in Saudi? If they are in the majority, why then are you angry that Nigeria muslim that want to wear hijab must forcefully be shamed because a Saudi prince wife chose to do otherwise? Saudi prince wife wey fit dey drink alcohol steady self or engaging in three - some.
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by Tochi3(m): 4:12pm On Jan 22
Chinjo2:

Will Emir of Kano or Sultan of Sokoto even allow their children marry a non muslim? Not to talk of allowing them maintain their parent religion?
..Na blokos you go for so o.. grin grin grin

Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by LegendHero(m): 4:19pm On Jan 22
DMerciful:
I'm not pained if someone wear hijab or not, i dont care.

Again, I did not say Ganduje represent Islam. I said the hisbah police or any strict muslim group will not apply the strictness to the rich or powerful but only to the poor.

The way you carry this thing for head, na you go tire for all these religions that are obviously scams!

What is my business my Hisbah police? Anything police in Nigeria is fault with corruption just as sometimes people don’t apply equal law to individual based on status in the society.

So how does Hisbah invalidate Islam?

Lol see you dey tell me about religious tolerance. My mama na Christian, even this year pass over, my Christian blood sister prayed for us in a Christian way. My elder brother na also Christian and no Christmas pass that I don’t buy chicken for numerous people.

When you see me talk about Islam, it’s not out of fanatism of some sort. I just hate hypocrisy from some of you Christians.

Any simple Arab man do anything, suddenly Ona go dey shout say “Nigeria Muslims won’t see this and bla bla bla”.

Arab man is just like me and you, no one is superior than another.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cement Prices In Nigeria: Cost Per Bag For Dangote, BUA Today – 26th March 2024 / Edo 2024: Osarodion Ogie's Ward Chairman Decamps To APC / North Is Not One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.