Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking (8609 Views)

Saudi Arabian Police Arrest 30 Nigerians For Displaying Tinubu's Campaign Poster / Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by Jeyun: 3:37pm On Jan 21
LegendHero:
Some Nigerian xtian are actually doomb to be honest.

Any simple thing any Saudi man does, they start saying see their version of Islam and bla bla bla.

It’s just like make someone dey use Israel killing children as true version of Christianity and asking when Nigeria Christians will start killing babies too.

I don’t know where they see the law that an Arab Muslim is a better Muslim than for example a Nupe Muslim.

some months ago, the pope agrees to the church conducting gay weddings, why hasn’t Nigerian pastors start conducting gay marriage too since the pope who is the symbol of Christianity already did?

Whose version of Christianity are Nigerians practicing if they don’t follow the ways of Israel and the pope?
you be goat, youbn't you? Israel is not a Christian country, control your painment a little have u done that? Now look up can you see the difference?

Jews are not Christians, however Israel only kills terrorist big or small.

Example like u now, do you know you are a big terrorist?

If you enter Gaza with this kind mind set, do u know u will be killed immediately!!!

My advice to you right now is use another narrative, this one no follow before you divert the topic.

If this guy die na Israel kill am.

5 Likes

Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by Natbrowny: 3:46pm On Jan 21
I don't care about the worlds reaction.

Religion is finished.

Ama smash dat babe on standing position aswear..
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by Raf4: 4:14pm On Jan 21
But Akintola of MURIC and Ilorin alfas will say if they don't wear hijab, they will not enter aljanah (their paradise). Definitely hijab is for the brainwashed and enslaved overzealous arab wannabes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by olisaEze(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21
The comments here are just too amusing. grin. As if not too long ago, northern Muslims weren't on fire against an actress of northern origin whose pics online without a hijab sparked an outrage. How about Dr. Helen Paul that was also verbally attacked for daring to shoot a music video in a hijab. We're too concerned with the outward packaging in this country instead of the inwards, that's why we can't seem to vote the right kind of leaders into power. Don't bother to tell me who you are, how you treat the people around you will show me who you are without words!
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by LegendHero(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21
nigeriansamurai:
you are missing the point bro... Xtain, jew or moslem all na scam, their elites can behave anyhow and they will be defended by faithfuls, but the average man will suffer from emotional and physical abuse for behaving out of line...

I also don’t carry religion on top head. I’m a Muslim but I dey drink beer wella and dey do normal life stuff.

Will I say I am a very deep Muslim, No. just as you have Muslims like me in Nigeria, you have them in Saudi Arabia.

It will now amount to intellectual deformity for anyone to now say me or the Arab guy drinking beer is the model for Islam.

That’s what I’m driving at. We have millions of Arab ladies that cover their hair for example, Nigerians won’t see that. As soon as one Arab lady no use hijab, they go start to dey cry say “Nigeria Muslim should learn from this”.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by LegendHero(m): 4:45pm On Jan 21
maivd:

Stop foaming in the mouth because an arabian sees Islam as an archaic,brain washing idol worship. I advise you to follow in the footsteps of the prince. If you doubt me watch yasir and Mohammed hijab conversation on YouTube( holes in the narrative). You would see how messed up Islam is.

Coming from someone from a religion with chronic mass delusion called Christianity. No be those white men wey enslave our ancestor una dey worship for Christianity?

Both Islam and Christianity thrive because we have lot of dummies. Imagine someone whose pastor ingest bunkum into their brain daily coming online to call attack another fellow scam.

1 Like

Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by LegendHero(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21
Jeyun:
you be goat, youbn't you? Israel is not a Christian country, control your painment a little have u done that? Now look up can you see the difference?

Jews are not Christians, however Israel only kills terrorist big or small.

Example like u now, do you know you are a big terrorist?

If you enter Gaza with this kind mind set, do u know u will be killed immediately!!!

My advice to you right now is use another narrative, this one no follow before you divert the topic.

If this guy die na Israel kill am.

I am not IPOB so how can I be a terrorist?

I am of Yoruba origin. Terrorism is not in our DNA.
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by nigeriansamurai(m): 5:02pm On Jan 21
LegendHero:

I also don’t carry religion on top head. I’m a Muslim but I dey drink beer wella and dey do normal life stuff.

Will I say I am a very deep Muslim, No. just as you have Muslims like me in Nigeria, you have them in Saudi Arabia.

It will now amount to intellectual deformity for anyone to now say me or the Arab guy drinking beer is the model for Islam.

That’s what I’m driving at. We have millions of Arab ladies that cover their hair for example, Nigerians won’t see that. As soon as one Arab lady no use hijab, they go start to dey cry say “Nigeria Muslim should learn from this”.
belief is what is important, once you believe you follow. you dont have to be a perfect faithful to believe... (and there is no such thing as a perfect faithful at the end of the day, because if you follow your iman or pastor around you may find out that you are even holier than him. No man can ever be perfect)
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by Jeyun: 5:07pm On Jan 21
LegendHero:

I am not IPOB so how can I be a terrorist?

I am of Yoruba origin. Terrorism is not in our DNA.
both you ipob, Boko Haram, bandit, herdsmen, kidnappers UGM any of una wey miss track enter isreal or Gaza right now oti lo.

Like I said before, with this your level of painment over Israel matter.

If you die, na Israel kill you.

Oya swerve now odeh

2 Likes

Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:16pm On Jan 21
LegendHero:

Any simple thing any Saudi man does, they start saying see their version of Islam and bla bla bla.

It’s just like make someone dey use Israel killing children as true version of Christianity and asking when Nigeria Christians will start killing babies too.

I don’t know where they see the law that an Arab Muslim is a better Muslim than for example a Nupe Muslim.

some months ago, the pope agrees to the church conducting gay weddings, why hasn’t Nigerian pastors start conducting gay marriage too since the pope who is the symbol of Christianity already did?

Whose version of Christianity are Nigerians practicing if they don’t follow the ways of Israel and the pope?
in Christianity Jesus is the standard

In islam it is full of man made doctrines and hadiths of man

There is also heirachy in islam and Saudi muslims would always be superior muslims just like they rate the companions of islam from mohammed linage as islam custodians

1 Like

Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by maivd: 5:16pm On Jan 21
LegendHero:

Coming from someone from a religion with chronic mass delusion called Christianity. No be those white men wey enslave our ancestor una dey worship for Christianity?

Both Islam and Christianity thrive because we have lot of dummies. Imagine someone whose pastor ingest bunkum into their brain daily coming online to call attack another fellow scam.
You know nothing about Christianity,even the bible states that false prophets will raise up. Only lazy Christians are led astray. But you see islam, its a universal joke.

2 Likes

Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by LegendHero(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21
Jeyun:
both you ipob, Boko Haram, bandit, herdsmen, kidnappers UGM any of una wey miss track enter isreal or Gaza right now oti lo.

Like I said before, with this your level of painment over Israel matter.

If you die, na Israel kill you.

Oya swerve now odeh

But all this epistle still does not make me IPOB terrorists tho.

Don’t be scared to mention the word IPOB.
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by LegendHero(m): 5:18pm On Jan 21
nigeriansamurai:
belief is what is important, once you believe you follow. you dont have to be a perfect faithful to believe... (and there is no such thing as a perfect faithful at the end of the day, because if you follow your iman or pastor around you may find out that you are even holier than him. No man can ever be perfect)

Agreed, no one is perfect.
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by LegendHero(m): 5:20pm On Jan 21
maivd:

You know nothing about Christianity,even the bible states that false prophets will raise up. Only lazy Christians are led astray. But you see islam, it’s a universal joke.

Lol another delusion. If you bible tells you about false prophets, what make you think there won’t be false imam?

Both you fanatic Christian and the fantastic Muslim are deluded. Imagine you fighting frantically to know which among you and muslim guy can worship the middle eastern god better.

If Islam na universal joke, Christianity will be a global clownery.
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by LegendHero(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21
NzogbuNzogbu:

There is also heirachy in islam and Saudi muslims would always be superior muslims just like they rate the companions of islam from mohammed linage as islam custodians

Another delusion.

If Islam is full of man made doctrines, what about Christianity? isn’t everything about Christianity is man made too?

Abi na God come help you write your Bible?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by Anguldi(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21
Dynamicboss:
Before nko? tongue

The poor can easily be brainwashed and be dealt with easily in the religious gathering but the rich will be given exception always.

I have seen cases in some spirit koko churches where people were stopped from entering because they break one of their dressing code (earrings) but the moment politicians and Co (ladies) arrive wearing skimpy dress, etc, them give way asap.

You wan enter cell, god's of men
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by Rolings: 5:28pm On Jan 21
LegendHero:

Oh , who now told you the prince is the head of Muslim ummah?

Can you now see why I said some Nigerian Christians just speak without thinking?

Thanks for this.
Most times Nigerian Christians speak without thinking

1 Like

Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by ShoeGetSize: 5:39pm On Jan 21
This isn't just any Saudi man. This is the 5th in line to the throne of Saudi Arabia.Prince Waleed Bin Talal is also considered a devout muslim with a good imaan who does many charitable works. He has financed the building of many mosques around the world.

LegendHero:

This is a painfully stupid analysis because Israelis practice Rabbinical Judaism and they do not follow the teachings of Christ. So what they do as a religion has no moral or legal effect on Christians or Christianity. As Christians we only support them as God’s chosen people of the Old Testament.

There are many Hadiths which describe Arabs as the best muslims for leadership in the muslim Umma. I'm ready to share them with you if you can handle the truth. The koran also says that allah will give black complexion for those going to hellfire and white skin for those going to jannah (paradise) Surah 3 Ayah 106.

There are also muslims who practice gay marriage and believe that it does not interfere with their aqeeda and imaan.

Moreover the Pope said nothing about gay marriage. All he said was that a gay person in a same sex relationship should not be treated like an outcast if he comes to Church to ask for a blessing.
The Pope actually reaffirmed that in the Catholic Church marriage remains a sacrament between a man and a woman.

Again another piece of hopelessly confused hogwash that makes no sense. We do not practice Rabbinical Judaism in Nigeria as they do in Israel and the Pope NEVER said that gay marriage can be celebrated by the Catholic Church. All he said was that someone who finds himself in a same sex relationship will not be thrown out of Church if he asks fir a priest to bless him.
Marriage in the Catholic Church remains between a man and a woman:

Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by gare(f): 5:46pm On Jan 21
TruthHurts1:

Princess Ameerah is 100% a Saudi Arabian

Just forget all these people they don't even take their time to find out they just come online supporting rubbish and making useless claims
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by Nursepepeye(f): 5:50pm On Jan 21
ivolt:

Please where in your screenshot was she identified as a muslim?
Did you just post something you did not read?
wetin be your problem sef, can non Muslim head Islamic agency?
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by 1Sharon(f): 5:59pm On Jan 21
Religion is only for the average person, I've said this before.

You don't see rich suicide bombers or child brides from rich families.

Funny enough she still looks quite modest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by Jeyun: 6:00pm On Jan 21
LegendHero:

But all this epistle still does not make me IPOB terrorists tho.

Don’t be scared to mention the word IPOB.
if u are not from the Yoruba C, which I am 101% sure you are not because I can see some black full stop in your 4head, sure hope u know what you are?

Now you can understand why I said both you IPOB who ever misses his track and enter isreal or Gaza, brother terrorist lukman.

U see that name I call you, na oti lo.
Both you and ipob

A
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by maivd: 6:00pm On Jan 21
LegendHero:

Lol another delusion. If you bible tells you about false prophets, what make you think there won’t be false imam?

Both you fanatic Christian and the fantastic Muslim are deluded. Imagine you fighting frantically to know which among you and muslim guy can worship the middle eastern god better.

If Islam na universal joke, Christianity will be a global clownery.
What you don't understand supersedes your intelligence. Those that gave us middle eastern god like you claim gave you education,airplanes,weapons,facebook,internet,literature,high rise buildings,space shuttle,science etc and you accepted them. What has your African god given you that is of value till date?
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by Luckysbab: 6:04pm On Jan 21
Gjrich:

Point of correction.
Pope is not the Symbol of Christianity.

The Pope is just the head catholic church

Is he a symbol of paganism?
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by LegendHero(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21
Jeyun:
if u are not from the Yoruba C, which I am 101% sure you are not because I can see some black full stop in your 4head, sure hope u know what you are?

Now you can understand why I said both you IPOB who ever misses his track and enter isreal or Gaza, brother terrorist lukman.

U see that name I call you, na oti lo.
Both you and ipob

A

No, you have to say "IPOB terrorists". Don't be shy to admit that simple thing.

Like I say, whether as a Yoruba christian, muslim, or traditionalist, terrorism is alien to Yorubaland.

There are some things that don't go together. Terrorism & Yoruba don't tally at all.
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by Luckysbab: 6:05pm On Jan 21
mytime24:
Dey will avoid this thread 😔

No, we didn't.
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by hafeeanubasy: 6:16pm On Jan 21
LegendHero:

You think some christians are actually intelligent??

1 Like

Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by hafeeanubasy: 6:20pm On Jan 21
NzogbuNzogbu:

Jesus is a model for Christianity in what sense?

When did Jesus establish Christianity?
What is Jesus like and biblical in the way Christianity is practiced today?

You Christians will never mind your business with your deep Ignorance of Islam

See what Quran says:

(49:13) Human beings, We created you all from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another. Verily the noblest of you in the sight of Allah is the most God-fearing of you.
https://www.islamicstudies.info › taf...
Surah Al-Hujurat 49:11-13 - Towards Understanding the Quran

1 Like

Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by Jeyun: 6:35pm On Jan 21
LegendHero:

No, you have to say "IPOB terrorists". Don't be shy to admit that simple thing.

Like I say, whether as a Yoruba christian, muslim, or traditionalist, terrorism is alien to Yorubaland.

There are some things that don't go together. Terrorism & Yoruba don't tally at all.
you just affirm to the fact that you are a real terrorist.

Brother terrorist lukman, so sorry I never knew you will feel so pained for not adding terrorist to your sister body ipob terrorizing us in this country.

Yea, the people you mentioned earlier are allergic to terrorizing the living, but not when they are dead.

The dead are more scared of them than the living.

Can you now see that their own form of terrorism is even far worst than ipob.

Ipob kill and allow you to rest in the grave, but those ones will say never even in the grave you will still miss your body part.

Israel have your antidote don't go close please.
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by LegendHero(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21
Jeyun:
you just affirm to the fact that you are a real terrorist.

Brother terrorist lukman, so sorry I never knew you will feel so pained for not adding terrorist to your sister body ipob terrorizing us in this country.

Yea, the people you mentioned earlier are allergic to terrorizing the living, but not when they are dead.

The dead are more scared of them than the living.

Can you now see that their own form of terrorism is even far worst than ipob.

Ipob kill and allow you to rest in the grave, but those ones will say never even in the grave you will still miss your body part.

Israel have your antidote don't go close please.

Are you an IPOB terrorist? You type as one.
Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by AfahaAbia(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21
ivolt:
She is likely a non-muslim.
Non-muslim who marries Saudi princes often retain their
premarital religious freedoms.

That said, the head to to covers for women are control tools. It is very obvious.

You're talking like na indomie full your brain Who told u she is non Muslim? She is a full Muslim woman.

1 Like

Re: See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking by Jeyun: 6:58pm On Jan 21
LegendHero:

Are you an IPOB terrorist? You type as one.
if this guy die na IPOB or Israel kill am.

And na him own people go come kill am the real killing for inside him own grave,by mining his head off his neck.

The dead fear them more than the living.

Fear those people with dot head from West end road.
Terrorist pass terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Insists On Ban Of NURTW. "We Will Comply"-NURTW / Oyo Lawmakers Screen Olubadan And Arisekola's Sons For Cabinet Positions / Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.