Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,266 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Breaking News!! Serious Emergency On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! Serious Emergency On Nairaland (332 Views)

Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! / Breaking News!!! Serious Protests In Sokoto In Support Of Deborah's Killers. / Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! Serious Emergency On Nairaland by IjawAdvocate: 2:04pm On Jan 21
This is me.
Since Mynd44

Seun no want do something about me as people cry, let me report myself.

Those that don't know me enough..
This is me.
To some I am inspiration, to others I am their nightmare

@General Ditari

1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Serious Emergency On Nairaland by illicit(m): 2:22pm On Jan 21
🥵

Guy abeg go find job

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Serious Emergency On Nairaland by IjawAdvocate: 2:26pm On Jan 21
illicit:
🥵

Guy abeg go find job
Na my job you see so.
Re: Breaking News!! Serious Emergency On Nairaland by PrinceofSarcasm: 2:29pm On Jan 21
IjawAdvocate:

Na my job you see so.

You need a job bro. Kai!!! Someone's son? Kai!!!!
Re: Breaking News!! Serious Emergency On Nairaland by Justbehave(m): 2:30pm On Jan 21
Lol. Hunger bad
Re: Breaking News!! Serious Emergency On Nairaland by IjawAdvocate: 2:32pm On Jan 21
PrinceofSarcasm:

You need a job bro. Kai!!! Someone's son? Kai!!!!
You need it more.
Re: Breaking News!! Serious Emergency On Nairaland by PrinceofSarcasm: 2:34pm On Jan 21
IjawAdvocate:

You need it more.

Son of a man?!! A real man?!!
Is this how you use your time? At your age?
Oh sadness indeed . I am weeping for you now. I can see children dancing around you and clapping for you

Kai!!!
Re: Breaking News!! Serious Emergency On Nairaland by IjawAdvocate: 2:34pm On Jan 21
PrinceofSarcasm:

Son of a man?!! A real man?!!
Is this how you use your time? At your age?
Oh sadness indeed . I am weeping for you now. I can see children dancing around you and clapping for you

Kai!!!
Werey, you are the one that's the nobody in your tribe.
Not me.
Re: Breaking News!! Serious Emergency On Nairaland by PrinceofSarcasm: 2:38pm On Jan 21
IjawAdvocate:

Not me.

Are you sure you came from the loins of a man? A real man, or one of those gay but married men?
Re: Breaking News!! Serious Emergency On Nairaland by IjawAdvocate: 2:38pm On Jan 21
PrinceofSarcasm:

Are you sure you came from the loins of a man? A real man, or one of those gay but married men?
Keep your family history to yourself.
Re: Breaking News!! Serious Emergency On Nairaland by IgboSomalia: 2:41pm On Jan 21
IjawAdvocate:

Not me.

Please, ignore them. Don't let them drag you into the gutter.

Anyway, when you see them shout we SE/SS, hope you can see the plans they have for the SS.

The monikers insulting Ijaws today are all Obidients. All of them.

GEJ knew what he was doing when he snapped this picture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Serious Emergency On Nairaland by guysbewise: 2:48pm On Jan 21
IgboSomalia:

Please, ignore them. Don't let them drag you into the gutter.

Anyway, when you see them shout we SE/SS, hope you can see the plans they have for the SS.

The monikers insulting Ijaws today are all Obidients. All of them.

GEJ knew what he was doing when he snapped this picture.

All SS should know that Obidients does not like the SS.
Re: Breaking News!! Serious Emergency On Nairaland by onomeabuja: 3:11pm On Jan 21
IjawAdvocate:
This is me.
Since Mynd44

Seun no want do something about me as people cry, let me report myself.

Those that don't know me enough..
This is me.
To some I am inspiration, to others I am their nightmare

@General Ditari
I no even understand this thread ooooo
U no even sabi post for picture grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Make History as First African Recipient of Martin Luther King Jr. Award / Panic As Insecurity Takes Over Akwa Ibom / Why Nigerians Should Not Be Allowed To Carry Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.