Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command (18299 Views)

Bandits Take Over Abuja While DSS, Police Go After Protesters / Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents / Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by TrackerSK: 3:03pm On Jan 21
loswhite:
Lol so they should set him free...lol
Free ke?He should be killed
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by naijapips04: 3:06pm On Jan 21
AstralBody:
How many times this apc idiots wan use this Chinaza Philip name for lie lie? In 2017, Chinaza Philip...a woman, around 2020 another Chinaza Philip a man and this year,the same Chinaza Philip..APC NA MUNU UNA BE🤣🤣🤣

Akpa amu. Zuzu pu.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by TreasureJunky: 3:06pm On Jan 21
Now that the kingpin that masterminds Abuja kidnappings has been arrested,, I hope kidnapping will stop in the FCT.
If it continues, it means d wrong was arrested. Let's watch and see
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by ivolt: 3:08pm On Jan 21
matify83:
How many times are they handing him over ?

I feel they should have kept his arrest under wraps until the other 2 fleeing accomplices were caught.

Chinaza may end up being the fall guy for all the vexatious kidnapping that has been happening in and around the FCT.
He is no fall guy unless no more mass kidnappings happen after his arrest.
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:09pm On Jan 21
AstralBody:
How many times this apc idiots wan use this Chinaza Philip name for lie lie? In 2017, Chinaza Philip...a woman, around 2020 another Chinaza Philip a man and this year,the same Chinaza Philip..APC NA MUMU UNA BE🤣🤣🤣

IF YOU THINK I AM LYING, SEARCH GOOGLE FOR THESE NAMES AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.
APC should go after the real bandits,who are the fulanis,they should stop using Igbos as propaganda.

Is it APC that made the arrest?
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by ellizy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21
ManirBK:
But some idiots were saying it's fake news
No idiot said its a fake news. They were only leveraging this person with 3 pistols is not the kingpin that warrant the police have done enough yet...
There's still much more than labelling this idiot Kingpin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by NaijaNaWaa: 3:10pm On Jan 21
The Police has given Wole Soyinka and his mob of ethnic bigots something to feast on. Oya, unleash the bigotry!!
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by Donedeal1(m): 3:14pm On Jan 21
Well done to our gallant security.
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by AstralBody: 3:18pm On Jan 21
iLoveYouToo:

Is it APC that made the arrest?
Ask your mandate thief!
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by AstralBody: 3:19pm On Jan 21
naijapips04:

Akpa amu. Zuzu pu.
Anuofia ki bu
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by Mankind2024: 3:19pm On Jan 21
The face of Chinaza ,the son of Philip from Sad East.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by Roski1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 21
I think the judiciary in Nigeria have not played their part in the security of the nation, while the political will is also weak. I say this because there is no definite punishment for kidnappers, non state actors, persons caught with illegal arms and collaborators of these acts. For instance during the military era if you are caught for robbery or illegal arms possession, the law was firing squad. In Saudi Arabia if you are caught with drugs, you will die. In These laws served as deterrents and the consequences sent shivers down the spines of citizens such that they shunned such vices. Right now in the country, we are wasting tax payers money keeping killers in prisons to serve terms and return back to their past more deadly. While the judiciary are cashing out by defending these guys in court. For Gods sake what is so hard for the 3 arms of government, particularly the judiciary to push for strong criminal justice against these vices. If we make firing squad a definitive punishment for criminality in Nigeria, I bet no lawyer will be able to defend a criminal in court and it will assist the security agencies in doing their work, knowing that those they catch will face capital punishment. The situation in Nigeria is not out of hand, just that we have not handled it the right way. Security agencies just need to do 30 percent while the bulk rests with the 3 arms of government. In Botswana with a population of 2 million, their biggest threat is poaching, so they set boundaries where citizens should not cross. Once you are caught in that area, the security agencies will kill you and take your corpse to your family because you are a potential poacher. These are my views and I will appreciate inputs on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by ClearFlair: 3:25pm On Jan 21
ManirBK:

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21
AstralBody:

Ask your mandate thief!

Every civil servant, serving police personnel, military etc are members of the APC.

...even the security agents that guard VIPs are APC members right?

When your god father becomes president he should sack the entire police, military etc and employ new agents.

Most Nigerians are bad people regardless of their tribe and political affiliation.
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by naijapips04: 3:37pm On Jan 21
AstralBody:

Anuofia ki bu

Ezi ohia. Use your head, Ewu kotima.
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by broadman20: 3:41pm On Jan 21
IgboSomalia:

The same people saying it's fake news believed Buhari is Jubril of Sudan.

There is something in the muddy water they drink over there that makes them misbehave.

Then some useless block head people heard someone saying that AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH!

And they foolishly voted for the man knowing very very well that he was supporting a Terror group called BOKO HARAM.

They are the same people shouting when the same BOKO HARAM group called Bandits started kidnapping them, rapping their women and burning their farms in their region.

What a people without common sense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by Dpharisee: 3:43pm On Jan 21
matify83:
How many times are they handing him over ?

I feel they should have kept his arrest under wraps until the other 2 fleeing accomplices were caught.

Chinaza may end up being the fall guy for all the vexatious kidnapping that has been happening in and around the FCT.

Heard the guy was granted bail by the courts in November last year for similar offence.
Because his name is Chinaza, he has to be in the news, they don't care about his accomplices except if their names are Ifeanyi or Emeka grin
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by Rolings: 3:44pm On Jan 21
Error401:

I dont know why one have to feel so inferior that one thinks everything is directly or indirectly an attack to them.

The thing tire me my brother
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by Justiceleague1: 3:44pm On Jan 21
ManirBK:
You are the only one we are seeing here
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by Justiceleague1: 3:46pm On Jan 21
Say no to crime
igboarenice:
na fake news,
FG victimizing Igbos,
Free Chinaza Free Evans
Seun lalasticlala fergie001 nifpmod this person is supporting crime
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by NairaMaster1(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21
Error401:
Crime knows no tribe. While they denounce Chinanza claiming fake narrative and the usual victim mentality. They are all over Nairaland claiming Giannis adetokunbo as theirs and still throwing blames even though the kid openly admitted that his mom gets angry whenever he speaks Yoruba.
It's high time we take consequences for our actions and stop crying victims. I dont know why one have to feel so inferior that one thinks everything is directly or indirectly an attack to them.

At least there would be no kidnapping in kaduna and Abuja again.

The arrest of Chanasa Phillips have put an end to kidnapping in Abuja and Kaduna
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by Otolomo1(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21
One
More
Time
igboarenice:
na fake news,
FG victimizing Igbos,
Free Chinaza Free Evans
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by Otolomo1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21
Hmmm
Okay the judge will make his verdict as this
Chinada should be kill by firing squad with pistol not AK 47...
Simple as this ... No cheating
TrackerSK:
Where is the AK 47?I saw pictures of bandits in Abuja brandishing AK 47 with outmost impunity but this guy is just having two pistols.
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by gaskiyamagana: 3:51pm On Jan 21
Dpharisee:
The way Police turned this guys story into a sensational one looks suspicious, Fulanis have been the most active in kidnapping to the point of stopping a train, killing many and abducting others and Buhari govt paid hundreds of millions in ransom after many months, till date we have not heard the names of any of them.
Hundreds have been killed in Plateau and Benue and till date not a single Fulani name mentioned.
Just like Evans Okechukwu which the criminal Police officer Abba Kyari used to gain quick promotion from Supol to Commissioner of Police becoming synonymous with kidnapping in Nigeria the moment we realised that he is from the same tribe many of us love to castigate just like this Chinaza; during Evans we ignored every other names of criminals including terrorists from Boko Haram and ISWAP whom we even tagged as "repentant terrorists" and released with benefits.

I have observed that crimes involving Igbos becomes heavily sensationalised in Nigeria (I want to be proved wrong).

Kidnappings in Abuja and elsewhere are now being woven around this one guy, I also noticed that after his arrest he was standing on his feet but during the Police Press parade he was lying down on a stretcher with bullet wounds on his two legs (how come) perhaps as usual they Police will claim that "he was shot whilst trying to escape from Police custody' cheesy

Meanwhile, none of the freed kidnapped victims have told us that they were held captive by Igbo speaking bandits including the 5 sisters released yesterday.

While I hope that Chinaza gets deserved punishment if he's found guilty but I am not moved by Police acting as if they have solved the myriad of kidnapping by bandits across the country with the arrest of Chinaza
My political hatred for Nnyamirin can not make me ignored the truth in the above.
FG even have the audacity to tell us they will not name Boko Haram sponsors.
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by Roger3D(m): 3:52pm On Jan 21
Dpharisee:
The way Police turned this guys story into a sensational one looks suspicious, Fulanis have been the most active in kidnapping to the point of stopping a train, killing many and abducting others and Buhari govt paid hundreds of millions in ransom after many months, till date we have not heard the names of any of them.
Hundreds have been killed in Plateau and Benue and till date not a single Fulani name mentioned.
Just like Evans Okechukwu which the criminal Police officer Abba Kyari used to gain quick promotion from Supol to Commissioner of Police becoming synonymous with kidnapping in Nigeria the moment we realised that he is from the same tribe many of us love to castigate just like this Chinaza; during Evans we ignored every other names of criminals including terrorists from Boko Haram and ISWAP whom we even tagged as "repentant terrorists" and released with benefits.

I have observed that crimes involving Igbos becomes heavily sensationalised in Nigeria (I want to be proved wrong).

Kidnappings in Abuja and elsewhere are now being woven around this one guy, I also noticed that after his arrest he was standing on his feet but during the Police Press parade he was lying down on a stretcher with bullet wounds on his two legs (how come) perhaps as usual they Police will claim that "he was shot whilst trying to escape from Police custody' cheesy

Meanwhile, none of the freed kidnapped victims have told us that they were held captive by Igbo speaking bandits including the 5 sisters released yesterday.

While I hope that Chinaza gets deserved punishment if he's found guilty but I am not moved by Police acting as if they have solved the myriad of kidnapping by bandits across the country with the arrest of Chinaza
All we know is that Chinaza won't be doing any kidnapping anymore so you can save your long epistle for next Sunday

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by Error401: 3:56pm On Jan 21
Continue your victim mentality, come to think of it, whenever anything bad happens, even when you know that these people a guilty of the acquisitions, ya'll still find a way to make it Igbo hatred (Mmesoma jamb issue as a case study) .
I don't know what you have that will make others hate you. Everywhere you go, you believe you are hated for your noise making ability.

NairaMaster1:

At least there would be no kidnapping in kaduna and Abuja again.

The arrest of Chanasa Phillips have put an end to kidnapping in Abuja and Kaduna
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by Apel147(m): 4:03pm On Jan 21
Bigot!

Dpharisee:
The way Police has turned this guy's story into a sensational one looks suspicious, Fulanis have been the most active in kidnapping to the point of stopping an Abuja to Kaduna bound train, killing many and abducting others and Buhari govt paid hundreds of millions in ransom after many months of holding them hostage, till date we have not heard the names of any of them.
Hundreds have been killed in Plateau and Benue and till date not a single Fulani name mentioned (just imagine the reaction if we could link any Igbo to the massacres)

Just like Evans Okechukwu which the criminal Police officer Abba Kyari used to gain quick promotion from Supol to Commissioner of Police becoming synonymous with kidnapping in Nigeria the moment we realised that Evans is from the same tribe many of us love to castigate just like this Chinaza; during Evans we ignored every other names of criminals including terrorists from Boko Haram and ISWAP whom we even tagged as "repentant terrorists" and released with benefits.

Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by Graceful101: 4:07pm On Jan 21
Dpharisee:
The way Police has turned this guy's story into a sensational one looks suspicious, Fulanis have been the most active in kidnapping to the point of stopping an Abuja to Kaduna bound train, killing many and abducting others and Buhari govt paid hundreds of millions in ransom after many months of holding them hostage, till date we have not heard the names of any of them.
Hundreds have been killed in Plateau and Benue and till date not a single Fulani name mentioned (just imagine the reaction if we could link any Igbo to the massacres)

Just like Evans Okechukwu which the criminal Police officer Abba Kyari used to gain quick promotion from Supol to Commissioner of Police becoming synonymous with kidnapping in Nigeria the moment we realised that Evans is from the same tribe many of us love to castigate just like this Chinaza; during Evans we ignored every other names of criminals including terrorists from Boko Haram and ISWAP whom we even tagged as "repentant terrorists" and released with benefits.

Till date the Federal Government has refused to release the names of Boko Haram suspects handed over by United Arab Emirates but our gallant Police in this case has handed over Chinaza from the arresting Inspector to DPO to State command and now to Abuja with every one of them calling a press conference cheesy

I am igbo but with all due respect you are stwepid!! Read what you wrote there and tell me if it makes sense to you? You tribal bigots will always find a way to turn things around. Should a criminal be freed just to make you happy? Are you trying to say that an igbo man can never be a kidnapper? Please check yourself very well.
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by Patriotic9ja(m): 4:09pm On Jan 21
Like Chinasa like Evans. May all evil doers and kidnappers never find peace
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by olisaEze(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21
Crime knows no tribe or tongue. So was it Chinaza Philips gang that murdered Nabeeha and infiltrated the military barracks?? Those ones must never be allowed to spend that N100M in peace! That's when we'll acknowledge that the police has done their part.
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by Igboslayer: 4:16pm On Jan 21
LibertyRep:
At this rate, even if the guy comes out to make a confession statement to this effect, some people would still believe he was coerced or paid to do it.

There are criminally minded people distributed across tribes. The Chinaza guy may even be working for some king pins from other tribes.
It's always a ring.
Agreed but there is this tribe in Nigeria that are more likely to embrace crime than the other. Especially robbery, kidnapping and drugs. They call it hustling
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by johnjose68: 4:20pm On Jan 21
Dpharisee:

Till date the Federal Government has refused to release the names of Boko Haram sponsors handed over by United Arab Emirates but our gallant Police in this case has handed over Chinaza from the arresting Inspector to DPO to State command and now to Abuja with every one of them calling a press conference cheesy

Let's deal with Chinaza first, or are you a beneficiary of Chinaza Ltd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Stones Wife To Death / Two Nigerians Jailed 60 Years For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia / Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.