Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command (18306 Views)

Bandits Take Over Abuja While DSS, Police Go After Protesters / Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents / Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by Success957: 4:28pm On Jan 21
Na wa o
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by Kevineleven(m): 4:29pm On Jan 21
There are hundreds of kidnappers out there, they just paid 100 million to some unknown kidnapping squad, that means more power for them to get ammunition and gather intelligence, here they are celebrating the capture of one out of 200.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by pargelenis(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21
The financiers, coordinators, facilitators etc … they never get arrested and that’s why the kidnapping business keeps growing
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by oluwaahmed: 4:38pm On Jan 21
Pls police we are not fools. We know that chiaza is a small fry. Please go after the main guy kidnapping and killing people. Tha chinaza fit be cult boy wey just one hustle. Go after those guys with SMGs and 50call they are a danger to even security forces
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by Hananfine: 5:17pm On Jan 21
JuanDeDios:

Looks like Chinaza dey learn work for where dem Fulani boys dey do kidnapping. I think Turji or Dogo Gide should set up an apprenticeship system and let Chinaza do Nwa Boy so as to master the trade.

D different between the two is that Bello can live in forest for many days and in a typical village. But chinaza can't. He wants to buy big cars , big mansion and carrying expensive women.

So their motive is totally different. If you have chinaza motive, you can easily get caught
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by Rikze: 5:25pm On Jan 21
harryboyng:
Crime doesn’t pay. Cos las las..wen dem handle you..you loose everything you got especially your freedom

shocked

Your wisdom na follow come. I don't like commenting on matters like this but I must appreciate your balanced opinion.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by AstralBody: 5:33pm On Jan 21
naijapips04:

Ezi ohia. Use your head, Ewu kotima.
Eze ndi zombie .... your head don enter your anus🤣🤣🤣
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by Mrpojj(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21
Dpharisee:
The way Police has turned this guy's story into a sensational one looks suspicious, Fulanis have been the most active in kidnapping to the point of stopping an Abuja to Kaduna bound train, killing many and abducting others and Buhari govt paid hundreds of millions in ransom after many months of holding them hostage, till date we have not heard the names of any of them.
Hundreds have been killed in Plateau and Benue and till date not a single Fulani name mentioned (just imagine the reaction if we could link any Igbo to the massacres)

Just like Evans Okechukwu which the criminal Police officer Abba Kyari used to gain quick promotion from Supol to Commissioner of Police becoming synonymous with kidnapping in Nigeria the moment we realised that Evans is from the same tribe many of us love to castigate just like this Chinaza; during Evans we ignored every other names of criminals including terrorists from Boko Haram and ISWAP whom we even tagged as "repentant terrorists" and released with benefits.

I have observed that crimes involving Igbos becomes heavily sensationalised in Nigeria (I want to be proved wrong).
Till date the Federal Government has refused to release the names of Boko Haram sponsors handed over by United Arab Emirates but our gallant Police in this case has handed over Chinaza from the arresting Inspector to DPO to State command and now to Abuja with every one of them calling a press conference cheesy

Kidnappings in Abuja and elsewhere are now being woven around this one guy, I also noticed that after his arrest he was standing on his feet but during the Police Press parade he was lying down on a stretcher with bullet wounds on his two legs (how come) perhaps as usual they Police will claim that "he was shot whilst trying to escape from Police custody' cheesy

Meanwhile, none of the freed kidnapped victims have told us that they were held captive by Igbo speaking bandits including the 5 sisters released yesterday.

While I hope that Chinaza gets deserved punishment if he's found guilty but I am not moved by Police acting as if they have solved the myriad of kidnapping by bandits across the country with the arrest of Chinaza
I laugh how they sensationalise this chinaza guy
Imagine so called notorise kingpin, na small piston they catch am with

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by tishbite43: 6:12pm On Jan 21
NairaMaster1:

At least there would be no kidnapping in kaduna and Abuja again.

The arrest of Chanasa Phillips have put an end to kidnapping in Abuja and Kaduna
Don't mind the fool
So, a guy caught with two pistols is the mastermind behind all the kidnappings in ABJ??
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by JuanDeDios: 6:20pm On Jan 21
Hananfine:

D different between the two is that Bello can live in forest for many days and in a typical village. But chinaza can't. He wants to buy big cars , big mansion and carrying expensive women.

So their motive is totally different. If you have chinaza motive, you can easily get caught
You mean apprenticeship won't save Chinaza unless he changes his motive which is to "hammer" and be "flexing". Hmm.
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by cybergawd: 7:15pm On Jan 21
Dpharisee.. You really dey see phar (far).... That thin line has been over stretched, and would snap in no distant time.

Dpharisee:
The way Police has turned this guy's story into a sensational one looks suspicious, Fulanis have been the most active in kidnapping to the point of stopping an Abuja to Kaduna bound train, killing many and abducting others and Buhari govt paid hundreds of millions in ransom after many months of holding them hostage, till date we have not heard the names of any of them.
Hundreds have been killed in Plateau and Benue and till date not a single Fulani name mentioned (just imagine the reaction if we could link any Igbo to the massacres)

Just like Evans Okechukwu which the criminal Police officer Abba Kyari used to gain quick promotion from Supol to Commissioner of Police becoming synonymous with kidnapping in Nigeria the moment we realised that Evans is from the same tribe many of us love to castigate just like this Chinaza; during Evans we ignored every other names of criminals including terrorists from Boko Haram and ISWAP whom we even tagged as "repentant terrorists" and released with benefits.

I have observed that crimes involving Igbos becomes heavily sensationalised in Nigeria (I want to be proved wrong).
Till date the Federal Government has refused to release the names of Boko Haram sponsors handed over by United Arab Emirates but our gallant Police in this case has handed over Chinaza from the arresting Inspector to DPO to State command and now to Abuja with every one of them calling a press conference cheesy

Kidnappings in Abuja and elsewhere are now being woven around this one guy, I also noticed that after his arrest he was standing on his feet but during the Police Press parade he was lying down on a stretcher with bullet wounds on his two legs (how come) perhaps as usual they Police will claim that "he was shot whilst trying to escape from Police custody' cheesy

Meanwhile, none of the freed kidnapped victims have told us that they were held captive by Igbo speaking bandits including the 5 sisters released yesterday.

While I hope that Chinaza gets deserved punishment if he's found guilty but I am not moved by Police acting as if they have solved the myriad of kidnapping by bandits across the country with the arrest of Chinaza

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by merits(m): 8:17pm On Jan 21
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/kaduna-police-hand-over-abuja-kidnap-kingpin-to-fct-command/

They will soon be release back to society like others, they will call them repentant kidnappers, repentant bandits and repentant boko haram Nigeria with highest number of generals service chiefs but insecurity still persist Nigeria is big joke.
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by basseeafricana: 8:42pm On Jan 21
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/kaduna-police-hand-over-abuja-kidnap-kingpin-to-fct-command/
Nigeria get a serious problem with her law and constitution. In a sane country, when someone like thid is arrested, investigate him thoroughly and after finding him guilty, take him to his father's compound and execute him.
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by bigcasava1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21
Turji bello has join police including others in Kano has joined police so what do you expect police catch? Dog no dey eat dog, if police is now a absorbing bandits, then just know that they will go after innocent people and victimize them

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by BALLOSKI: 2:51am On Jan 22
ManirBK:
But some idiots were saying it's fake news
Because he's one of their own, they deny it. They always want to appear sainted and as people without blemish - they're always the victims; anything contrary to this is unacceptable.
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by goldfish27(m): 5:07am On Jan 22
After this arrest I hope kidnapping will stop completely in Abuja. Pls we all know who the real kingpins are
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by nurusystem(m): 6:56am On Jan 22
Dpharisee:

Thank God they caught the terrorist, kingpin
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by DonXavi(m): 8:35am On Jan 22
Graceful101:

I am igbo but with all due respect you are stwepid!! Read what you wrote there and tell me if it makes sense to you? You tribal bigots will always find a way to turn things around. Should a criminal be freed just to make you happy? Are you trying to say that an igbo man can never be a kidnapper? Please check yourself very well.
You are Igbo but a stwepid one. So, you could not see any truth in that guy's submission? The guy is not saying that the criminal should be exonerated, but the reality in Nigeria is that anything that has to do with Igbos is taken to another level.
Re: Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command by Graceful101: 9:59pm On Jan 22
DonXavi:
You are Igbo but a stwepid one. So, you could not see any truth in that guy's submission? The guy is not saying that the criminal should be exonerated, but the reality in Nigeria is that anything that has to do with Igbos is taken to another level.

You are the biggest fool alive. Keep on making excuses for evil. Hope you will be okay with an igbo kidnapper kidnapping your loved one simply because he is igbo. The evil that you protect will one day bite you in the ass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) / Two Nigerians Jailed 60 Years For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia / 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Trafficked To Burkina Faso Returns Home Two Months After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.