Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) (5103 Views)

Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman / Peter Obi Addreses Bayelsa Traditional Rulers, Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Video) / Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Abee79(m): 12:01am On Jan 22
We know.
But, you too get issues that year 😁
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by chidiebere2020(m): 2:47am On Jan 22
Ok
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Lanretoye(m): 4:49am On Jan 22
Justnation:
You have said the truth, we know that Obama removed you because of the anti gay stand of your government
mumu igbo reasoning,prove to me that you are not igbo.
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by LowKeyManny: 6:15am On Jan 22
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by elverdad: 6:47am On Jan 22
christejames:
You are just a weakling undecided, leave Obama out of your inefficiency Mr GEJ angry

Your parent's are weaklings thats why you guys are poor

1 Like

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by elverdad: 6:52am On Jan 22
Slytiger:

How come he was the only one removed in Africa. Almost, if not, all African countries had anti gay stand.

He was voted out even though we chop him money when he came to campaign in Lagos. I know people that weren't even in PDP that made thousands of dollars just be attending events GEJ showed up at.

You have brain but you dont use it ...The whites want to use Nigeria to destroy other african countries through entertainment very very soon you will see Nigerian male artist dress like women
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Nyouth: 6:53am On Jan 22
Lanretoye:
the same you are Yoruba, you don't like good things
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Beverlyjean(f): 7:18am On Jan 22
SmartPolician:
Goodluck Jonathan is a woman in a man's body. Leave Obama out of your weaknesses.

What will u now call the one that took over from him?? Animal in human skin
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by femi4: 8:01am On Jan 22
PHIPEX:
This was a fact. Obama was taking revenge for Jonathan's govt rejection of his gay law proposal and Africom in Nigeria
Nonsense
The rigging of election in this Country is massive beyond what an outsider can influence
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by drmuchin: 8:58am On Jan 22
Jona
Always the weakling
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by ajepako(f): 9:52am On Jan 22
yarimo:
So Nigerians didn't vote, it's was Obama far away America that voted you out ? Look at how Ajepako role model speaking like coward undecided undecided undecided

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by sharpwriter(m): 11:32am On Jan 22
ecolime:

Na that Libya own pain me pass. Obama messed up a thriving country.

His only agenda for Africa during his tenure was to turn the continent into a gayland.

Useless mofo
Lol... The most celebrated are the most disappointing grin cheesy.. People really celebrated the man that year, as if he would be the best thing to come outta Africa. Alas! He was the opposite! You now dey call am useless. I'm sure you loved him back then grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Justnation: 12:06pm On Jan 22
Lanretoye:

This idiot wants me to prove what? You better get Sense
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Iamanoited: 3:13pm On Jan 22
OBAMA DOESN'T BELIEVE IN GOD.
THE LORD WATCHES THE WAY OF THE RIGHTEOUS BUT THE WAYS OF THE WICKED SHALL PERISH.
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by oskopy: 9:29pm On Jan 22
This is what everyone knows.
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by StarRida: 9:52pm On Jan 22
LordIsaac:

The question is, did the allegations they advanced for his removal happen?
Were there kidnapped girls?
Did he have control over his Ministers, including The Petroleum Minister?
Was his appointments skewed towards some particular regions against others?
Were Nigerians enjoying good governance, yet they sought for a change?
A short time of self reflection will remove every modicum of bias and create an understanding that Nigerian leaders are all the same- but the degree of their wickedness is relative. Shalom!
Oga observer now wetin dey sup for Tinubu's Government
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Occurstaem(m): 10:21pm On Jan 22
Yourprick:
First time I'm hearing Jonathan be so direct about the way they removed him from office and the role Obama played in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pd21DJHZyw
I agree with Goodluck.
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by RushManni: 12:19am On Jan 23
Slytiger:

My IQ is just perfect. Last time Jonathan was in Lagos for his rubbish campaign, I made a cool $4,000 even though I was not a PDP member. I am sure back then, you were still living in your parent's "face me I slap you". wink

Big IQ don't resort to that which you do, when matters are to be about logic and factual
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Acme45: 9:28pm On Jan 23
yarimo:
So Nigerians didn't vote, it's was Obama far away America that voted you out ? Look at how Ajepako role model speaking like coward undecided undecided undecided
guy who count your vote, your Gov. Senators write the results on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by yarimo(m): 9:30pm On Jan 23
Acme45:
guy who count your vote, your Gov. Senators write the results on your behalf.
oh I thought Obama wrote the results from America

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saharareport Alleges Reveal Scams By Umaru Yar’adua Regime / Power: FG To Meet 10, 000mw Target By December – Minister / Full List Of NNPC Senior Staff Retired By Dr. Katch You Nnpc Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.