Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina (41159 Views)

Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest / 2019: What Buhari Told Miyetti Allah In Aso-rock Today (PHOTOS) / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Toosure70: 6:34pm On Jan 21
God will surely librate the oppressed one day.
Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by EEIA: 6:35pm On Jan 21
Chiefpriestt:
Buhari the empty skulled human that value cows more that humans
You should be glad Nnamdi Kanu is eating protein everyday. grin

🫘 🫘 🫘 grin

5 Likes

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by PrinceofSarcasm: 6:37pm On Jan 21
PortHarcourtcit:
H
E pain am🤣🤣🤣
Yoruba man pretending to be from Rivers 🤣🤣🤣
Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by AcuraZDX: 6:37pm On Jan 21
LegendHero:
Buhari slacked.

He should have hanged the terrorists Kanu long time ago.

That’s the only reason I like Obasanjo, he would have exterminated Kanu the terrorist since.

Honestly, Buhari should have blocked the border from Sunday Igboho escaping into Cotonou. By now, the only remaining Yolubaa leader would have joined Awolowo.
Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by guysbewise: 6:38pm On Jan 21

Bia-fraud had the chance to leave in 1967 but no, they wanted to steal the Niger Delta land and oil but yet they hate the Niger Deltans. Biafra must remain in Nigeria and enjoy Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by theamazonguru(m): 6:38pm On Jan 21
LegendHero:
Buhari slacked.

That’s the only reason I like Obasanjo, he would have exterminated Kanu the terrorist since.

The direct and indirect consequences would have been dire.
Even now that he wasn't killed off/exterminated, see the havoc his disciple Simon Ekpa is wrecking on the masses.

What beats my imagination is the fact that those being killed in the east are their ibo brothers.

Chaiii, this is pure madness.
Because one way or the other the perpetuators of these wanton senseless killings would also be indirect victims as those being killed are their family friends and relatives.

3 Likes

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by NSK4U(m): 6:39pm On Jan 21
OLOKOESHIN:
Kanu might not see sun again till he ends. Can one ever win Government?
Kanu doesn't end well. Read my lips

Nelson Mandela spent almost half of his entire life in prison yet he is forever seen as the icon of South Africa.

His continued incarceration offers more publicity to the Biafran course and that has always been his quest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by TrackerSK: 6:40pm On Jan 21
zlnab:
KANU made a very big mistake
Dey play
Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Manager001: 6:40pm On Jan 21
Una zukwanike, Igbo this, Igbo that.
Nnamdi Kalu this, Nnamdi Kalu that.
If it is not OBIdients or Obi, it is IPOB.
You people should rest, time always correct nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by LegendHero(m): 6:40pm On Jan 21
AcuraZDX:

Honestly, Buhari should have blocked the border from Sunday Igboho escaping into Cotonou. By now, the only remaining Yolubaa leader would have joined Awolowo.

That’s because Sunday did not disguise as a woman like Ojuku after sacrificing 3 million of his kins.

Im sure Buhari wouldn’t have allowed him to escape if he had done that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by NSK4U(m): 6:41pm On Jan 21
LegendHero:
Buhari slacked.

Tinubu can do it nau, why not encourage Tinubu to it
Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Codes151(m): 6:42pm On Jan 21
Fools trying to be relevant.

Femi smelling mouth.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by PrinceofSarcasm: 6:42pm On Jan 21
willzy0909:
So what is stoped you from getting Simon ekpa...? I doubt Naina govt can do jack
Naina? Which state / country is that ?
Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by wiseoneking: 6:42pm On Jan 21
zlnab:
You just want to write something. Is Nigeria better off without his mistakes. The violent aspects of his view can be questionable but for that part of the country to seek seperation is commendable. No part of Nigeria should continue to drag another to 19th century. Every part should develop and not blame another.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by JoeEeL(m): 6:43pm On Jan 21
I LOVE U MAZI NNAMDI KANU.

UR CONSTANT EDUCATION MADE ME BECOME MORE AWARE OF TRIBE, RACE, POLITICS, NEOCOLONIALISM, CONQUEST AND SELF-DETERMINATION.

YOU AND IGBOHO MADE ME BECOME A PERMANENT ADVOCATE FOR YORUBA SELF-DETERMINATON AND I WILL NEVER LOOK BACK L'ASE EDUMARE.

THE LION OF BIAFRA, YOU OWN MY RESPECT FOREVER.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Nursepepeye(f): 6:43pm On Jan 21
OLOKOESHIN:
Boko Haram, bandits, Fulani herdsmen, won against Nigerian government over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by israelmao(m): 6:44pm On Jan 21
Fables and all kinds of fake stories after shameful exit.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Rolings: 6:45pm On Jan 21
willzy0909:
So what is stoped you from getting Simon ekpa...? I doubt Naina govt can do jack

Much as I don't like mazi Simon Ekpa.
He hasn't done 1/10th of what Kanu did...
And interestingly Simon Ekpa learnt from kanus ordeal and is acting wisely.
Kanu didn't finish to learn from Uwazurike before leaving to form IPOB....reason he is in jail while Ralph and Simon are not
Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by JoeEeL(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21
OLOKOESHIN:

If ur life was something to write home about, maybe it would have been better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by COVR: 6:49pm On Jan 21
Buhari was only trying to be diplomatic. The demand is insane and lack critical thinking. Releasing Nnamidi kanu when sit at home, insecurity still persistent in the south east is an indication that IPOB has won the war. Igbo leaders can only morally demand for Nnamidi kanu release when IPOB and ESN he created have been dismantled and peace returns to the region.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Exousiang01: 6:50pm On Jan 21
willzy0909:

You said this before the government did Jack to Kano...
You want the government to come out and outlined their plans in public?
Where una dey see all these mumu thoughts from.
If they had come out to tell you what they were doing to get Kanu would they have gotten him?
That is how you want the government to tell you everything they are doing about getting the bandits in Abuja, as if the bandits are not reading the same news and watching the same TV. If they had told you their plans would they be able to burst them the way they are doing right now?

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Winning123: 6:50pm On Jan 21
datola:
Mr Femi, we are not interested in what Buahari said or did not say.

We are interested. Whether you like it or not, whether you hit your head on the wall or not, President Buhari is part of Nigeria's history and we need to know what transpired during his period..

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Femeto: 6:52pm On Jan 21
This lieing Parrot and his empty book.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by BadBradley: 6:54pm On Jan 21
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2024/01/21/what-buhari-told-amaechi-igbo-leaders-about-nnamdi-kanus-release-adesina/
no civilian or even military regime has confronted and desecrated the judiciary as much as Buhari.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:57pm On Jan 21
OLOKOESHIN:

And gunshots have to go off so u can masturbate on southeast issues like u always do

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Sleekfingers: 6:57pm On Jan 21
zlnab:

His misguided utterances got him locked up......instead of his people to tell him the truth, they were praising him......

There is nothing wrong calling for Biafra, if they follow the right channels.....But he was busy talking foolishly and childishly. Behaving like a mad cow. .....And his foolish brainless followers online.

The southeast has senators, governors and other prominent people, but they all kept mute.... Who do they expect to get Biafra?

If I were to be in Buhari's shoes, Nnamdi kanu won't be alive.
Lastly, Tinubu is the last person that will release Kanu......

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Promax4321: 6:58pm On Jan 21
I thought Nwanu and his IPOBI said Buhari is dead, have they turned King Saul overnight, begging the witch of Edom to talk to Samuel.

This people are the funniest people in the world

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by berrystunn(m): 6:58pm On Jan 21
2 most useless people in Nigeria.
Buhari and Kanu.

2 most useless group in Nigeria.
Apc and ipob.

2 most useless supporters in the world.
APC supporters and Ipob supporters.
Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Beremx(f): 6:59pm On Jan 21
LegendHero:
Buhari slacked.

if you had people like Nnamdi Kanu in Ondo state, Fulani terrorists wouldn't have invaded the state and terrorize its people. Nnamdi Kanu isn't the problem of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital / President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude / Soldiers Beat Salihu Aliyu, The Galadima Of Tungan-Maje & Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.