Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina (41178 Views)

Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest / 2019: What Buhari Told Miyetti Allah In Aso-rock Today (PHOTOS) / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by bewla(m): 7:02pm On Jan 21
datola:
Mr Femi, we are not interested in what Buahari said or did not say.
Yes and by now this guy should be released and place under house arrest if the need be

Everyone deserves a chance a second chance at that
They should all look back at there contribution
Am I right or wrong on Nigeria
How did we get here
What is my contribution to help bring a better Nigeria
This what ever leader need to ask him self
No patriot any more
Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:03pm On Jan 21
Body dn tell Nnamdi Kanu for KUJE now..
An individual cannot be stronger than a nation..
You have dual citizenship and want to invite war here and fly to UK...
Ojukwu fought his here before running away but Kanu would not even stay and fight for a day if that was happens..
He would only be shouting from his AC Radio room in UK while our brothers die in far away Africa...
He must learn a lesson after his ordeal..

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Chibuzoripob: 7:03pm On Jan 21
cool that's Baban Daura for you cool grin grin.
Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Letitshine001: 7:03pm On Jan 21
Not a good time
Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by sulaak(m): 7:05pm On Jan 21
willzy0909:
So what is stoped you from getting Simon ekpa...? I doubt Naina govt can do jack

Simon Ekpa is not as dumb as Kanu, travelling to Kenya for some cheap Ashewo only to be deported to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Akinpresident: 7:07pm On Jan 21
fastseo:
I thought the court freed him then what are you now saying again

I wonder how this people just stay and think that Nigerians don't have brains.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by ObalendeCMS: 7:09pm On Jan 21
Buhari & those that served in his administration should not be given any media attention at this critical moment.

Those guys are useless & unnecessary distraction!

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by annisy(f): 7:10pm On Jan 21
Buhari had no business coming close to power in the first place. That dullard from daura destroyed this country, I pity tinubu because at the end of the day Nigerians won't see, understand or appreciate the rot in the system and the work that needs to be done!

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Chivik93(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2024/01/21/what-buhari-told-amaechi-igbo-leaders-about-nnamdi-kanus-release-adesina/
MAZI NNAMDI KANU would have been kill long ago if it that easy, his case is not the that type that the lane man will understand, it is a case of national issue, like a two headed sword that need utmost care to handle, the best is to hold it still if you're not good in handling it, and I think that is what Nigeria government is trying to do, but IPOB want the sword out, maybe because they're already wounded from the policies of the government, so either way it goes they have less to lose but more to gain, but the Nigerian government have more to lose and little to gain, but if he eventually die in DSS nobody truly know what will become next of this country, so the Nigeria government/politicians is doing the beat they can, which keeping HIM safe ,locked up..

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by ultimateprof: 7:15pm On Jan 21
Most useless information.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Austineva(m): 7:16pm On Jan 21
LegendHero:
Buhari slacked.

He should have hanged the terrorists Kanu long time ago.

That’s the only reason I like Obasanjo, he would have exterminated Kanu the terrorist since.
and that will stop ur crashing zoo from total collapsing? A typical zoogerian black brain mentality
Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by spacechuks(m): 7:18pm On Jan 21
If the failed Nigeria govt wants this country divided, sth should happen to Kanu,

Even we in the south south will join and chase out the northerners and yorubas from our land, then Nigeria will be history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Azzik: 7:18pm On Jan 21
LegendHero:
Buhari slacked.

That’s the only reason I like Obasanjo, he would have exterminated Kanu the terrorist since.
How many Boko Haram were hang during his tenure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by aiye1988: 7:20pm On Jan 21
Seeing the state of this country, Kanu has not done anything wrong. I only brought out the sorry state of this nation.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Austineva(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21
Ayo25:
The idea that Kanu should be released to put an end to insecurity in the East is laughable and ridiculous and anyone making such suggestions should be arrested grin man have committed criminal acts against the state and have to go through the whole judicial process for his release. No matter of blackmailing of the government using insecurity in the East as a bait can work.

Those who do not know the value of freedom, do not deserve it. There are many people still behaving rascally on social media and everywhere, their kinsmen will not call them to order now until the long arm of the law catches up with them.

and for ur mind you really made sense abi? Chai! It is laughable. A typical black man. Spits
Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by drerocker: 7:24pm On Jan 21
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2024/01/21/what-buhari-told-amaechi-igbo-leaders-about-nnamdi-kanus-release-adesina/
Our fathers fought 4D d unity of Nigeria so we would be stronger.
Great me who fought b4 sepratetion regretted it and sign for peace acord
Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Teqrch44: 7:26pm On Jan 21
:

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Austineva(m): 7:26pm On Jan 21
JoeEeL:
I LOVE U MAZI NNAMDI KANU.

UR CONSTANT EDUCATION MADE ME BECOME MORE AWARE OF TRIBE, RACE, POLITICS, NEOCOLONIALISM, CONQUEST AND SELF-DETERMINATION.

YOU AND IGBOHO MADE ME BECOME A PERMANENT ADVOCATE FOR YORUBA SELF-DETERMINATON AND I WILL NEVER LOOK BACK L'ASE EDUMARE.

THE LION OF BIAFRA, YOU OWN MY RESPECT FOREVER.

My Odogwu, I salute Sir
Happy Sunday
Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by udemzyudex(m): 7:26pm On Jan 21
Just leave power and shut up, you didn't say this when you were there what makes you think it's important now that you're out?

Oga zukwanike.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by membranus: 7:27pm On Jan 21
haconjy:
When you see stupidity, you can easily identify it. To release a terrorist, Fulani jihadist, it's easy but to release someone that never carried a gun to kill not easy. I wish this country can be separated!!!

My prayers too. Let's separate to accelerate our development and end the incessant violence everywhere.

The Nigerian government has failed everyone, but most especially the youths, and has no single clue on how to solve the problems facing the nation, but are only beating about the bush seeking for solutions.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by bionixs: 7:30pm On Jan 21
zlnab:
KANU made a very big mistake
The results of calling it a mistake is what you all are suffering today in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by bionixs: 7:33pm On Jan 21
OLOKOESHIN:
Kanu might not see sun again till he ends. Can one ever win Government?
Kanu doesn't end well. Read my lips
you are right. Same comments made by your fathers when it went down for Nelson Mandela and Obasanjo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by moneyissweet(m): 7:34pm On Jan 21
Obasanjo wouldn't have arrested kanu in the first place

Agbadorian fool

NSK4U:
How is that supposed to be news??

Buhari is not who any media person can rewrite his government no matter such person's expertise

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Rejouir: 7:36pm On Jan 21
Buhari was a big mistake, on Nigeria. We just have to bare the consequences of our actions

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by RomanGreen: 7:37pm On Jan 21
zlnab:
KANU made a very big mistake

For forming ESN who has kept killer Fulani herdsmen at bay? Or for demanding that Biafra goes free? Or is it for trying to protect the rights of his people? South East is currently the safest part of Nigeria. Not everyone is a coward, yes Kanu's methods are unacceptable but you can't rule out the fact that his actions have awaken a deep consciousness in Nigeria. Without Kanu, South East will probably be suffering what their Benue neighbours are going through.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by seunjungle1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 21
The same buhari that was tagged as a dead man was the one they went after begging for the same kanu that accused buhari a dead man to be released.

That means Igbo delegates went to beg the Sudanese man for Kanu's release.

E get as e be for this country oo.

Who buhari even elp self?
Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Amudeneogu: 7:47pm On Jan 21
Please, what is the diffrence between Kanu's offence and that of the Boko Haram that was released by the same Buhari?
Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by spiSeyi: 8:00pm On Jan 21
Chiefpriestt:
Buhari the empty skulled human that value cows more that humans
The empty skull that ruled and lord over your ancestors as a military head of state and still rule and lord over you for good 8yrs, you that your skull is filled up with sense have not become a family head not to talk of an ordinary councilor undecided

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by wasi9ice: 8:15pm On Jan 21
Pls what about Parrot Reno Omokiri ?
It's Been long lmheard from him cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Masterclass32: 8:15pm On Jan 21
But they routinely released Fulani terrorists and placed them on minimum wage.
Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by chiagozien(m): 8:20pm On Jan 21
LegendHero:
Buhari slacked.

You terrorist should help buhari nah
Re: What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina by Ironbull: 8:21pm On Jan 21
Pls can someone tell this guy to just please keep quiet.

I'm shocked when this guy told Nugerians to better handover there farmland than being killed by fouta jalon herdsmen.

Adeshina I beg you in the name of God don't provoke me this evening.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Adams Oshiomhole Is Raising Spidermen In Edo State / Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million / Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.