Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,764 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Beta Edu: Societal Solutional Website For Nigerians On Hold Until Further Notice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beta Edu: Societal Solutional Website For Nigerians On Hold Until Further Notice (146 Views)

Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu / 7 Facts About Beta Edu, The Suspended Minister / N585.2 Million Payment: The Questions Minister Beta Edu Must Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beta Edu: Societal Solutional Website For Nigerians On Hold Until Further Notice by UrgentNeeds(m): 5:43pm On Jan 21
About 2 Weeks Ago;

I was Creating A Societal Solutional Website To Be Channeled Towards BETA EDU - The Suspended Minister of Humanitarian Affairs in Nigeria.

She's From Cross River State.

She's From A Local Government Area Sharing The Same Constituency With YAKURR LGA Where I Currently Live.

1 Share

Re: Beta Edu: Societal Solutional Website For Nigerians On Hold Until Further Notice by UrgentNeeds(m): 5:45pm On Jan 21
She Came Around During The Christmas/New Year Celebration Here.

So, It Appeared As An Opportunity To Tender Loads of Agricultural Solutions To Her Which Would Help Improve The Living Conditions of Her People, Cross River And Nigeria At Large.

I was in Awe!

This Was The Same Woman That Climbed The Pulpit of Bishop Oyedepo To Give Testimony of Her Appointment To The Office of Humanitarian Affairs Just This Last December During The Previously Concluded Shiloh.
Re: Beta Edu: Societal Solutional Website For Nigerians On Hold Until Further Notice by Rolings: 5:45pm On Jan 21
Sorry
Your own 400 - 500 million didn't get to you before the bubble burst

1 Like

Re: Beta Edu: Societal Solutional Website For Nigerians On Hold Until Further Notice by UrgentNeeds(m): 5:51pm On Jan 21
A Young Woman in Her 30s Syphoning Over 500 Million Naira Which Was Meant For The Public into A Personal Account She Arranged To Steal The Entire Funds.

So, This Is It ...

Men In Government Have Failed Us.

Women In Government Have Failed Us.

Like This, Like This;

It is All Up To Us To Venture Into:

PROFITABLE (P)
ARBITRAGES (A) Through
CRYPTOCURRENCIES (C).

Else; Your Offline Sweats Would Soon Turn Into Meaningless Papers.

The Reward of Corruption Which These Government Folks Have Continued To Harbour Would Soon Overturn Them.

Their Corruption Would Soon Cripple Them.

This - You All Shall Soon See.

~ THE MESSIAH OF AFRICAN AGRICULTURE (TMOAA), a.k.a The CryptoMessiah Prophesying .....

1 Share

Re: Beta Edu: Societal Solutional Website For Nigerians On Hold Until Further Notice by UrgentNeeds(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21
https://renewedhopefornigerians.carrd.co

I've Had To Pause On Building The Website....
πŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎ

1 Share

Re: Beta Edu: Societal Solutional Website For Nigerians On Hold Until Further Notice by UrgentNeeds(m): 5:58pm On Jan 21
Rolings:
Sorry
Your own 400 - 500 million didn't get to you before the bubble burst

There's Nothing To Be Sorry About.

I'm A Mere Citizen Like You - A Practical Agricultural Journalist And Societal Solutionist Who Provides Agricultural And Societal Solutions To People.

It is My Aim To Present Some NEEDED Agricultural Solutions That Can Help Provide Jobs And Wealth For Youths of Nigeria Especially Through The ZERO WASTAGE OF CASSAVA IN NIGERIA (ZWOCIN).

Take Your Time To Read Through My Journals on This Thread, You'll Understand My Point of View.
Re: Beta Edu: Societal Solutional Website For Nigerians On Hold Until Further Notice by jkpbestseries: 7:06pm On Jan 21
We are waiting for the investigation and final report
Re: Beta Edu: Societal Solutional Website For Nigerians On Hold Until Further Notice by UrgentNeeds(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21
jkpbestseries:
We are waiting for the investigation and final report

Do You Know How Long This Will Take?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Govt Had Plunged Nigerians Into Unbearable Poverty As Inflation Rises Unf / APGA Chieftain Ezeonwuka Hails Soludo, Monarchs For Mature Resolution Of Crisis / How NNPCL Paid N140bn For Acquisition Of OVH Energy Downstream Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.