Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

#NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day (32259 Views)

Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out / Social Media Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “fleek”! (photos) / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by anslemarinze52(m): 9:19pm On Jan 21
superCleanworks:

money wey bride go use start small business, she don rub am for face.

Which business she wan start with 250k.

Just unnecessary stress she would just give her self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by We4all: 9:21pm On Jan 21
CameroonPepper:
How can you expect this ugly koku baboonish makeup artist to beautify you?

How?
Let's be realistic with ourselves

sometimes.

She uses her hands and not her face.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by Seunpapa65: 9:22pm On Jan 21
CameroonPepper:

How?
Let's be realistic with ourselves sometimes.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by OKOATA(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21
CameroonPepper:

How?
So any lady wey barb & black for your village na ugly. It's possible she even fine pass the one wey make-up full her face.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by Tabletuner(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21
superCleanworks:

money wey bride go use start small business, she don rub am for face.

The fire 🔥 in your mouth 👄 can fry stone

1 Like

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by pretydiva(f): 9:25pm On Jan 21
It's a skit

4 Likes

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by emmayoc: 9:28pm On Jan 21
Omo. This one na tanker load of trouble. Hmm! The man groom is in trouble

1 Like

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by Dexy4yah(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21
MuslimIgbo:
cheesy

Both of them are mad, ESPECIALLY THE MAKE UP ARTIST...

At least she could have given the bride to little time to "breath"

It's possible she's just jealous...
Jealous of what?
The way some of you reason self.
She has finished her work...let the bride pay her.
Do you know if she has other clients waiting for her service

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by jaydeevaa(f): 9:28pm On Jan 21
most likely staged

no make up artist will do a bridal make up without first collecting part payment

4 Likes

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by Therepentant: 9:29pm On Jan 21
CameroonPepper:

How?
If it were to be on twitter I will think say you are farming for impressions, but on nairaland shey Seun dey pay ni ?
Course what you just said here makes no sense at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by BRATISLAVA: 9:32pm On Jan 21
Man sounding woman.

2 Likes

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by Pray(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21
That's is why there should always be an agreed payment terms no matter how close they are.

2 Likes

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by Anguldi(m): 9:35pm On Jan 21
Wey our mama dey rub white power. But nowadays, olosho ti takeover undecided
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by Sctests: 9:36pm On Jan 21
The bride is a troublemaker, she does not intend to pay that money.

Make up artist must not gree, till she gets her money.

I pity the groom, he is in hot soup with this kind of woman.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by Sctests: 9:39pm On Jan 21
anslemarinze52:

Make she go Oron go dey carry crayfish. Na better business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by ukaface(f): 9:39pm On Jan 21
CameroonPepper:

How?
Because she learnt it, as a skill
Do you understand?
AS A SKILL

Calling someone baboon…. Mtcheew
Just like saying why would a mechanic who doesn’t own a car repair one’s car( e make sense to you?)

1 Like

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by tunjijones(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21
FashionCookie:

If na that one most makeup artists mo dey fine. But they do the best jobs...speaking from experience.

Let me guess.....

U are a makeup artist...
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by Dpharisee: 9:40pm On Jan 21
I stopped watching when I realised is the same guy that talks trash before the video

1 Like

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by CameroonPepper: 9:41pm On Jan 21
ukaface:

Because she learnt it, as a skill
Do you understand?
AS A SKILL

Calling someone baboon…. Mtcheew
Just like saying why would a mechanic who doesn’t own a car repair one’s car( e make sense to you?)

I didn't call her a baboon.
I said she's Koku Baboonish
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by illicit(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21
D woman too dey vex

Pay her and go on with ur day

🥵

1 Like

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by superCleanworks(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21
anslemarinze52:

you can start a biz even with 50k. it is called START for a reason.
And yes, stress is involved in every business. Even dangote that started a new refinery with billions of dollars is not relaxing.

4 Likes

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by TheBillyonaire: 9:50pm On Jan 21
With that attitude, she should not be paid a dime.
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by Olu1000: 9:52pm On Jan 21
CameroonPepper:

How?

Omo you brutal oh. Abi you dey related to the bride? Abi a bride na your favorite ex-girlfriend?
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by Lexjully: 9:56pm On Jan 21
That make-up artist should at least wait for her to finish taking pictures. She is acting as if there is something more to it than just the make-up.

1 Like

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by Nehyooh(m): 9:58pm On Jan 21
Na wa ooo!

I'm always logical about this make-up of a thing women attach importance to.
How can you add external stuffs to your face and expect me to think you're beautiful or appreciate it?
Ladies with low self-esteem can't do without make-up, even without going to any occasion they'll still paint their face. What a deceptive life they showcase to mumu guys that appreciate suchgrin The worst is that eyelashes, that thing dey irritating, they'll now be closing and opening their eyes every second grin simply because they're not comfortable, why the stress I beg. If you're fine, you're fine no be by make-up ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by Rejouir: 10:04pm On Jan 21
YourMrBoo:
Did I just hear 250k for makeup undecided
No mind them, that how they steal. I don't blame the lady that walk up to a make up artist in disguise, for a party, which was actually a make up for her wedding. We are our own problems yet we blame politicians.

1 Like

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by FashionCookie(f): 10:12pm On Jan 21
tunjijones:

Let me guess.....

U are a makeup artist...
No. And I don't even like doing makeup bcus I see it as stress. When my Cousin got married, the girl that did her makeup came all the way from Lagos to Akure. When I saw the makeup artist, I gave up. I was like, "Abuja, how can you trust someone like this to do your makeup?" But you needed to see the magic this girl did with her brush and all.
Same with another lady that owns a makeup studio close to my place of work. Looking at her, you won't allow her come close but mehn...she's a pro.
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by Ororocelemi(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21
Acting,
I
mean who does that

Newsmic:
Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist After Refusing To Pay For Makeup Service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DILS51XIGoE
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by Johnjustice: 10:36pm On Jan 21
Stop this useless rass talk... politicians dey carry una play kalo kalo una dey talk nonsense
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by YoungLionken(m): 10:41pm On Jan 21
With a bride like this, the husband should tread with caution because she doesn't look like someone who realizes her errors and try to make amends amicably. In other words, her type go like quarrel pass fight grin..

So sad many ladies are like her in Nigeria, they would rather drown than own up to their errors..

The worse part is, when you as the man tries to correct them, boom! Gaslighting/emotional blackmail with crocodile tears. She would be like: "so baby, you're siding her over me, right?"..

I'm afraid the brother has entered one chance. Well, we always have that brother in every family who always make terrible choices either in finance, marriage, manners, etc...
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by bameyi(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21
Have you ever render services and all you hear is come today come tomorrow. Nigerians will run your business to the ground
MuslimIgbo:
cheesy

Both of them are mad, ESPECIALLY THE MAKE UP ARTIST...

At least she could have given the bride to little time to "breath"

It's possible she's just jealous...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Postpartum Tummy Belt / Miss Nigeria Ezinne Akudo Dazzles In Traditional Attire (Photos) / See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.