Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

AFCON 2023: Ivorian Police Spotted Pressing Women’s Br£@st During Search To Ente - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2023: Ivorian Police Spotted Pressing Women’s Br£@st During Search To Ente (1689 Views)

AFCON 2023: Nairalander Makes Case For Ivorian Police Pressing Women’s Brėåsts ( / AFCON 2023: Nike Unveils Super Eagles Eagles Jersey / Nigeria Vs Sao Tomé And Príncipe: AFCON 2023 Qualifier (10- 0) On 13th June 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFCON 2023: Ivorian Police Spotted Pressing Women’s Br£@st During Search To Ente by Spectators: 7:33pm On Jan 21
AFCON 2023: Ivorian police spotted pressing women’s br£@st during search to enter stadium (VIDEO)

Click link below for video

https://spectatorsng.com/afcon-2023-ivorian-police-spotted-pressing-womens-brst-during-search-to-enter-stadium-video/

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivorian Police Spotted Pressing Women’s Br£@st During Search To Ente by falufosi(m): 7:40pm On Jan 21
Hmmm smh
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivorian Police Spotted Pressing Women’s Br£@st During Search To Ente by chiiraq802(m): 7:57pm On Jan 21
Nice one.
A worthy win for the guys.
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivorian Police Spotted Pressing Women’s Br£@st During Search To Ente by CameroonPepper: 8:08pm On Jan 21
Some women turned around to join the queue again.
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivorian Police Spotted Pressing Women’s Br£@st During Search To Ente by NwaAmaikpe: 8:12pm On Jan 21
shocked

Osasu, I really admire your concern but please remove your mouth from this matter.

Before you try to cry more than the bereaved, go through that video again and point out just one lady whose face showed disgust or repulsion for being touched like that?

Back then, I had female relatives who will deliberately enter crowded molue buses or go to JAMB office during the rush for exam centre lists just so that they can be pressed on by men.

I've had several ladies tell me they just need a good boob squeezing to ease out its muscles from a supposed pain it gets from male neglect.

I refuse to believe that Shakespeare was drunk when he wrote "All is well that ends well". So, if the presser is happy and the pressee is happier, will it be fair for the Ivorian government to interfere in their bliss?

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivorian Police Spotted Pressing Women’s Br£@st During Search To Ente by JealousCobra(m): 8:16pm On Jan 21
grin
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivorian Police Spotted Pressing Women’s Br£@st During Search To Ente by GOFRONT(m): 8:28pm On Jan 21
What the Mopol man is doing to those bwest is not even up to a quarter of what Awilo Longomba has done to the boobs of those ladies from Ivory coast and DR Congo........Yet, Ivorian Authorites kept mute......

Over here, our Infamous Intimacy gadget senator can even do more than this..
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivorian Police Spotted Pressing Women’s Br£@st During Search To Ente by todaynewsreview: 8:34pm On Jan 21
CameroonPepper:
Some women turned around to join the queue again.

Lolzzzzzzzzz
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivorian Police Spotted Pressing Women’s Br£@st During Search To Ente by Chicagograduate(m): 9:54pm On Jan 21
It doesn't seem like anything to the ladies.They were eager to watch their countrymen play soccer.
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivorian Police Spotted Pressing Women’s Br£@st During Search To Ente by arantess: 7:17am On Jan 22
So there are no female police in that country?
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivorian Police Spotted Pressing Women’s Br£@st During Search To Ente by GanagiBitrus: 7:26am On Jan 22
If their female activists are not complaining, why should I cry more than the bereaved.
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivorian Police Spotted Pressing Women’s Br£@st During Search To Ente by christejames(m): 8:33am On Jan 22
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Osasu, I really admire your concern but please remove your mouth from this matter.

Before you try to cry more than the bereaved, go through that video again and point out just one lady whose face showed disgust or repulsion for being touched like that?

Back then, I had female relatives who will deliberately enter crowded molue buses or go to JAMB office during the rush for exam centre lists just so that they can be pressed on by men.

I've had several ladies tell me they just need a good boob squeezing to ease out its muscles from a supposed pain it gets from male neglect.

I refuse to believe that Shakespeare was drunk when he wrote "All is well that ends well". So, if the presser is happy and the pressee is happier, will it be fair for the Ivorian government to interfere in their bliss?

😂

Your logic will leave even Ivorian govt confused on whether they are actually doing the right thing... 😅 grin

By the way, police are same everywhere; perverts!
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivorian Police Spotted Pressing Women’s Br£@st During Search To Ente by SporaD8: 10:19am On Jan 22
Jokes apart - That squeezing and pressing is never overlook by any country who took it's security and that of it's guests very serious!
Any Lady who's uncomfortable with that Arrangements can submit to the few female officers, who are apparently overwhelmed or better still - avoid the gathering altogether!
Nigerians are simply too emotional, professionally lax and religiously sentimental in regard to security issues; that's why we find ourselves were we are today as a nation!
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivorian Police Spotted Pressing Women’s Br£@st During Search To Ente by Odin13: 12:28pm On Jan 22
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You Dey cum different.. cool
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivorian Police Spotted Pressing Women’s Br£@st During Search To Ente by TANID(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22
grin grin grin grin
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivorian Police Spotted Pressing Women’s Br£@st During Search To Ente by Arda1000(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Agba 🫵🏿
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivorian Police Spotted Pressing Women’s Br£@st During Search To Ente by Gadafii: 5:38pm On Jan 22
The lady on black braid was looking at the popo like she wanted more 😭😅
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivorian Police Spotted Pressing Women’s Br£@st During Search To Ente by uchaymart(m): 10:16pm On Jan 28
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

😂😂😂 Wisdom man

(1) (Reply)

Omeruo: We're Not Scared Of Brazil, Spain / Louis Van Gaal Was Inspired By Nigerian Coach? / Arsenal Star Mesut Ozil 'donates $600,000 Brazil World Cup Winnings To Gaza'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.