Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

This Is To Announce That My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Its Ipo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is To Announce That My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Its Ipo (889 Views)

Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? / Which Bank Is The Best To Open A Kiddies Account? / Sadly To Announce The Death, Of A Nairaland Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is To Announce That My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Its Ipo by ehie007(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2007
This is to formally announce that my bank[b](Fidelity Bank)[/b] is coming out with her public offer in a week's time or two.
Please as a banker we were all given targets and as a fellow nairalander i implore and appeal to you all to please buy from me so i can meet my target. I will be very grateful to all of you that will buy from me.

We should be coming out at N10 per share.

Seun please assist me with this.

Thank you,

My contacts are below

Name: Ujiagbe Ehi
Fidelity Bank Plc.
Awolowo Road Ikoyi

My number is 08030513655.

Or when u come to my branch in awolowo road please ask for me.
Dept: Business Process Group.

Will get back when the starting date will come out.

Note:
Its only cheque that i am suppose to receive cos of security and audit reasons

Thanks for your anticipated coorperation.
God Bless.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Tell Me? / Is No-fault Divorce Bad For Women And Children / No Comment again, thanks anyway!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.