Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Did You Guys See This? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did You Guys See This? (230 Views)

Guys See My Wasted Efforts Today. Game Cut! / How Do U Guys See This My Predictions / I Want To Make You Guys Win With Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Guys See This? by Ozohu454: 1:39am On Jan 22
The Africa Cup of Nations has started off wonderfully! The first few days was packed with great football matches and entertainment, keeping fans on the edge of their seats.

TECNO, the event's smartphone sponsor, has kept its promise to provide us with limitless access to the sights and sounds of Ivory Coast throughout the competition.

From the exciting atmosphere in the stadiums to the bustling streets of the host cities, TECNO has provided us with a front-row ticket to the action. Feast your eyes on these incredible, never-before-seen photos!

Re: Did You Guys See This? by Shezzman: 2:08am On Jan 22
The second picture got me zooming...
Re: Did You Guys See This? by Westerhoffe(m): 6:52am On Jan 22
Shezzman:
The second picture got me zooming...

Yea me too… I thought those guys in the black and white stripes were from Cross River State.

Money Changer.

Re: Did You Guys See This? by KingUka: 1:45pm On Jan 22
Lowkey Nigeria dey try
Re: Did You Guys See This? by IzuKiba77: 1:53pm On Jan 22
Truly the games has been amazing so far, Nigeria won their first game though, saw some new faces as well
Re: Did You Guys See This? by PotterJokes44: 2:05pm On Jan 22
IzuKiba77:
Truly the games has been amazing so far, Nigeria won their first game though, saw some new faces as well
Oh the highlights are everywhere, everyone is involved in this and really looking forward to seeing more, may the best team win!!
Re: Did You Guys See This? by DanyelAmeh: 8:38am On Jan 30
Thrilling AFCON. No underdogs
Re: Did You Guys See This? by Zarandah: 9:00am On Jan 30
The scenes have been beautiful and the fans, passionate
Re: Did You Guys See This? by kuljayms1(m): 9:19am On Jan 30
Yemi Alade my crush be lighting up the stage

(1) (Reply)

Female Nigeria Footballers Is Using Juju To Play Against Camaroun / Jake Paul To Fight Mike Tyson On July 20, 2024 / Nigeria's Omolara Ogunmakinju Chases Down Kamberuka Obakeng To Win Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.