Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Imagine This! Man Asks Police To Declare Him Wanted As A Cover To Seek Asylum I - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Imagine This! Man Asks Police To Declare Him Wanted As A Cover To Seek Asylum I (542 Views)

What Is Really Wrong With Us Ooo?- Nigerian Man Asks Aba Residents / Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa / Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine This! Man Asks Police To Declare Him Wanted As A Cover To Seek Asylum I by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 5:11am On Jan 22
AN unidentified man has the audacity to approach the Lagos Police Command Public Relations Officer, SP Benjamin Hundeyin to 'Declare Him Wanted' as a cover to seek asylum to travel out Nigeria to another Country.

Hundeyin posted the conversations between him and the unidentified man on his official Page monitored by SOJ WORLDWIDE,

"Please, declare me wanted!’
I was stupefied. I blinked and looked at him again. ‘What did you say,’ I asked.

‘Please, I want you to declare me wanted,’ he repeated.
‘Why do you want to be declared wanted,’ I inquired, amused.

SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS Wins Award Of Excellence
‘Actually, I am applying for asylum at xyz Embassy. During the interview, I told them that I am being persecuted to the point of being declared wanted by the Police.

‘They now asked for evidence of the ‘wanted’ declaration. I can easily do the artwork but I know they will come and verify. That is why I want it from the source.’
Me: 😮😮😮
And I thought I had seen it all."

CLICK FOR MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/imagine-this-man-asks-police-to-declare-him-wanted-as-a-cover-to-seek-asylum-in-another-country/

SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS - Osun Online Influencing Platform Of The Year (2023) Courtesy Osun Online Publishers (OOPA).
FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.

FOR News Updates visit: www.sojworldnews.com
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.
Re: Imagine This! Man Asks Police To Declare Him Wanted As A Cover To Seek Asylum I by Apus: 5:14am On Jan 22
He should be arrested for perjury, attempt & conspiracy. I don't even know what to call this. This is plain stupidity. Na everything Nigerians must to cast. Those seeking Asylum for genuine reasons will now be denied.

1 Like

Re: Imagine This! Man Asks Police To Declare Him Wanted As A Cover To Seek Asylum I by Nackzy: 5:27am On Jan 22
It is that bad in this country , to be a poor man in the western world is better than to be a poor man in Nigeria
Re: Imagine This! Man Asks Police To Declare Him Wanted As A Cover To Seek Asylum I by allthingsgood: 6:10am On Jan 22
Nackzy:
It is that bad in this country , to be a poor man in the western world is better than to be a poor man in Nigeria

Yet people are getting married, building houses and buying cars in Nigeria everyday. The same job that u people refuse to do here and be forming graduate, is what you go and beg to do abroad. The problem of our youth is poverty of the mind. Smh

1 Like

Re: Imagine This! Man Asks Police To Declare Him Wanted As A Cover To Seek Asylum I by Bigkoko: 6:33am On Jan 22
On one hand, they will vote drug dealers, on the other hand they will seek ways to leave the mess they voted! This one no be juju?
Re: Imagine This! Man Asks Police To Declare Him Wanted As A Cover To Seek Asylum I by izicooo(f): 6:40am On Jan 22
He should be educated & enlightened by the Nigeria Police Force, no be everything be arrest & prosecution.
Re: Imagine This! Man Asks Police To Declare Him Wanted As A Cover To Seek Asylum I by Naughtysex: 6:55am On Jan 22
allthingsgood:

Yet people are getting married, building houses and buying cars in Nigeria everyday. The same job that u people refuse to do here and be forming graduate, is what you go and beg to do abroad. The problem of our youth is poverty of the mind. Smh

The job they're refusing here in Nigeria will truly bring them nothing but just two square meal per day without any meaningful achievement, but them running to a sane country to do the same job will make them a landlord here in Nigeria.

Show me a new or young landlord who built his house with his salary in Nigeria doing such job you are portraying here

1 Like

Re: Imagine This! Man Asks Police To Declare Him Wanted As A Cover To Seek Asylum I by bigjackass: 10:34am On Jan 22
allthingsgood:

abegi undecided cleaners ,Dishwashers, security and other menial labors in the US can afford to live a bit modest life and still save money to build house in Nigeria, come back and do big boy in December. Can you say the same for cleaners and security working in Nigeria? can you? Don't you see how those categories of workers in Nigeria are wallowing in poverty undecided Nonsense and rubbish
Re: Imagine This! Man Asks Police To Declare Him Wanted As A Cover To Seek Asylum I by allthingsgood: 10:48am On Jan 22
Naughtysex:

The job they're refusing here in Nigeria will truly bring them nothing but just two square meal per day without any meaningful achievement, but them running to a sane country to do the same job will make them a landlord here in Nigeria.

Show me a new or young landlord who built his house with his salary in Nigeria doing such job you are portraying here

And how many jobs do u do in Nigeria to make you become a landlord Same thing with living abroad.
Re: Imagine This! Man Asks Police To Declare Him Wanted As A Cover To Seek Asylum I by ednut1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22

(1) (Reply)

London Sims,2 In 1 For London And U.s.a Is Available Now For Sale / Photography & Photoshop / Please Need Ur Advice: New Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.