Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy (25898 Views)

Anthony Nwaneri: Police Arrests Fake Naval Officer In Lagos / Fake Naval Rating Arrested In Lagos. / Fake Naval Officer Arrested For Defrauding & Assaulting Pos Agents In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by riverbird: 8:36am On Jan 22
cenaman:
Na him name i come to check...

Him name na ANDREW grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by riverbird: 8:39am On Jan 22
This one resemble igala person grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by Juju70(m): 8:39am On Jan 22
Plenty Fake for 9ja! I trust the animals to begin by beating him!

1 Like

Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by Felaincarnated: 8:39am On Jan 22
Na who dem catch be thief. So many are still roaming with pride. OGUN and SANGO to dat moderator wey ban me
Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by jaxxy(m): 8:40am On Jan 22
Lol
Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by ndidibabe(f): 8:42am On Jan 22
AllahOfBlood:
cheesy

That's Nigeria for everyone, a country where people fake it and present it to zombies and they accept it without questioning.

Some people attended a primary school before the said school came to existence, we never question it.

They never attended a secondary school yet the certificate was stolen by an army officer, and Nigerians never question it.

Same individual attended a Chicago State University with female gender identity and the judiciary rules it over without questioning and Nigerians accepted the judgement without questioning either

Even a top national personality have a dual citizenship, once caught in drugs cases in America and forfeited his asset to the US government according to the United States criminal law, came back to Nigeria and rule over zombies and no one question it.

Biko this is Nigeria where anybody can be anything. Free the man let him go in peace
In your small mind, Tinubu is uneducated.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by osuofia2(m): 8:42am On Jan 22
His looks gave him up. How will you wear Naval Uniform and still wear MP on the Arm. Only the Army wear MP . Naval Police wear NP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by Antoeni(m): 8:43am On Jan 22
Hmmm Dis One go Explain Taya

1 Like

Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by Skillsnigeria: 8:47am On Jan 22
grin hmmm
Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by Okortor: 8:50am On Jan 22
He goofed up big time with lack of OT, first, navy don't use NP, only army uses MP as their military police, Navy uses PROVOST MARSHAL. which is PM.

1 Like

Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by tunde1200(m): 8:51am On Jan 22
Imagine people still like the rubbish write up.
Get a life and move on bro
Obi can never be president of Nigeria.

AllahOfBlood:
cheesy

That's Nigeria for everyone, a country where people fake it and present it to zombies and they accept it without questioning.

Some people attended a primary school before the said school came to existence, we never question it.

They never attended a secondary school yet the certificate was stolen by an army officer, and Nigerians never question it.

Same individual attended a Chicago State University with female gender identity and the judiciary rules it over without questioning and Nigerians accepted the judgement without questioning either

Even a top national personality have a dual citizenship, once caught in drugs cases in America and forfeited his asset to the US government according to the United States criminal law, came back to Nigeria and rule over zombies and no one question it.

Biko this is Nigeria where anybody can be anything. Free the man let him go in peace

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by SmartPolician: 8:52am On Jan 22
AllahOfBlood:
cheesy

You can accuse Tinubu of anything, but you see that Chicago State University accusation, it won't fly. Try getting a transcript released in 1979, when things were practically done manually, from a Nigerian university then we can have this conversation.

Nobody has criticised Tinubu like this moniker, but sometimes we have to play opposition with a bit of common sense, not mere emotions.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by Bullet01(f): 8:57am On Jan 22
Make dem take am easy with him o. He's not feeling fine grin 😭
Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by Donedeal1(m): 9:06am On Jan 22
[quote author=hopexter post=128061510]

Stop deviating from the topic on ground just because you want to defend your criminal brother. You always tend to be the victim of your own criminal acts. Tu
Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by cardoctor(m): 9:11am On Jan 22
Gone too soon. Obviously
Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by Glimpsetv: 9:14am On Jan 22
Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by Ishilove: 9:17am On Jan 22
They are many like that going around intimidating people and entering free vehicle
Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by Greenback: 9:23am On Jan 22
Chai!!!! Beans don done for him
Really beats me how some fellas will dorn the complete military gear in public when they know they ain military!
That's stupdd and risky yo

1 Like

Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by abobote: 9:23am On Jan 22
In a country with a lot of insecurity problem, someone is risking his life, with military camo, what if the bandits roaming around take you down as a military man

1 Like

Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by Adewale1603(m): 9:30am On Jan 22
This country sef is also fake, our president fake, so what do you expect
Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by Mustycasty(m): 9:35am On Jan 22
This guy used to be my course mate at Unical, but he left after first year.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by georgeakins: 9:40am On Jan 22
AllahOfBlood:
cheesy

Na your bloda be the fake naval officer.

Instead for you to cover your face in shame you're busy wailing over the shameful defeat your candidate, Obi, suffered in the last elections.

Obi go contest tire!

3 Likes

Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by Fujiyama: 9:41am On Jan 22
JASONjnr:
People who condemn military for striping off uniform from civilians will not like to comment on this thread.

^^^
No.

This fellow is guilty of impersonation. This is not the form that most military-civilian trouble comes in.

In my adult life I have never worn military uniform or fatigues (in public or in private) and it is almost 100% certain I never will. The same holds true for millions of other civilians in this country.

I do not own a vehicle coated in army green colours and I am 100% certain I never will. Again, the same holds true for every civilian I know.

I do not contest right of way with military vehicles in official colours once we meet on public roads. I move out of the way and let them pass. So do most people I know.

Most people avoid military 'wahala' in this country. The problem is that this has emboldened the worst of them to overstep their boundaries and abuse the uniform - and the privileges it confers. Far too many military personnel see their career job as an opportunity to intimidate, to oppress and to brutalize civilians - and their superiors have enabled this behaviour, unfortunately.

Nobody should use this man's illegal actions to justify crazy behaviour by men in uniform. We all know what the real problems are.

4 Likes

Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by Blacktruth: 9:41am On Jan 22
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am
Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by ogbonti: 9:42am On Jan 22
osuofia2:
His looks gave him up. How will you wear Naval Uniform and still wear MP on the Arm. Only the Army wear MP . Naval Police wear NP

he wore NP grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by babajero(m): 9:48am On Jan 22
JASONjnr:
People who condemn military for striping off uniform from civilians will not like to comment on this thread.

I don't care about putting on military uniform because it doesn't mean anything. The uniform gives our fishbrain ladies a sense of protection. And that's why people assume the uniform is some kind of supernatural powers when put on.
Stop writing trash, how many civilians that was striped by the military was seen dressed in full military camouflage like this one did.
Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by callmevirus(m): 9:48am On Jan 22
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Fake it till you make it

Baba iraji fake it all, from attending a sch before it's existence to Chicago and now he is the presido
Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by babajero(m): 9:49am On Jan 22
Day169:
Chai.. i pity the guy despite his atrocities. I can only imagine what beatings he may've received. I'm sure he'll regret the day he wore the uniform.
There's a saying .. "when military handle you, you will know that police is your friend"! cheesy
He may likely to be a dismissed seaman.
Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by babajero(m): 9:53am On Jan 22
APOPTOSIS:
This one na Full Military Regalia oooo.
Even with Ranks and Emblem 😂😂😂
My Guy dey Vex oooo.
Make Dem recruit am naa send am go Abuja Forest
That man might be a dismissed seaman that was still impersonating.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by SAMBARRY: 9:58am On Jan 22
JASONjnr:

I don't care about putting on military uniform because it doesn't mean anything. The uniform gives our fishbrain ladies a sense of protection. And that's why people assume the uniform is some kind of supernatural powers when put on.
your mother too follow those wey be fish brain? This one Wey you dey talk like who no see mama give am home training

When you see men with mummy issues e no dey hard to know.them go dey do like say every woman be their enemy
Re: Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy by Alphamayor(m): 10:27am On Jan 22
the same way we will deal with all those parading themselves as Buccaneers online and elsewhere

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2024/01/19/ban-bc-frowns-at-unauthorised-use-of-groups-brand-collateral/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Fainted After Being Robbed By Okada Man In Lagos; Lady Narrates. Photos / UNN Graduate Arrested For Paying Kenyan Man To Traffic 1.2kg Of Cocaine. PHOTOS / Ediozi Odi: Human Trafficker Bags 6 Life Sentences And An Additional 129 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.