Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

-VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA (2734 Views)

#Nabeeha: What Will The Kidnappers Do With The N60m Ransom? / Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) / What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA by Tochi3(m): 11:56am On Jan 22
Gadafii:
That they speak Yoruba and Hausa does not mean anything, anybody can speak any language

I have Igbo friends in Lagos here that speak Yoruba fluently.

In a multi lingual and multi cultural society like Nigeria, the father should be able to tell where the kidnappers are from either by tribal mark, body structure etc

1 Like

Re: -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA by tunde1200(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22
SmartPolician:
As far as this government doesn't make effort to create jobs for its teeming populace, young people, irrespective of tribe and religion, will continue to go into crime to survive because reality doesn't care about tribe and religion.

Sensible talk welcome.
I like you
Re: -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA by Ciso(m): 12:14pm On Jan 22
Shekarau will turn to chinedu one day
Re: -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA by Pat081: 1:00pm On Jan 22
They speak Yoruba does that make them yorbua or Hausa Go to south west you will see how lgbo and Hausa are speaking yorbua like they are born in that place Yorbua is the only language that you can understand in short time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA by Jcoleworld911: 1:03pm On Jan 22
Pat081:
They speak Yoruba does that make them yorbua or Hausa Go to south west you will see how lgbo and Hausa are speaking yorbua like they are born in that place Yorbua is the only language that you can understand in short time

🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA by revolt(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22
Penguin2:
It becomes disturbing when an agency of government that is supposed to serve every people and tribe in Nigeria chooses to run a propaganda against one people for no reason.

The Police tried to set the Igbos up as those responsible for the many kidnappings in Abuja but being the fools they are, because they are managed by fools, they couldn’t even get that right as well.

When they were bursted they now added Michael and Okoye to Chinaza Philip.

But no Igbo uses 2 English names at the same time.

I wonder what they will say now that victims are confirming that their captors spoke Hausa and Yoruba.

Jokers😏

Exactly... so I'm glad a lot of people are seeing the bullshit. The moment I Saw that name I was like wtf...... I can't believe there's a campaign to paint the igbo as bad... this is insane. This APC govt is really terrible.
Re: -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA by Inspirer1: 2:09pm On Jan 22
We all know Fulani can speak both languages fluently, speaking Yoruba language doesn't make you Yoruba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA by LegendHero(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22
We have countless non-Yorubas that can speak the language.

This does not imply whether the kidnappers are Yoruba or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA by christistruth01: 2:15pm On Jan 22
Fake News

Watch the video again

The father said he befriended the one that hardly spoke Yoruba but he was able to pick from his little Yoruba

1 Like

Re: -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA by Slytiger: 2:42pm On Jan 22
Monsignor22:
According to Late Nabeehah's father, those that kidnapped my daughters spoke HAUSA AND YORUBA.

Arise TV had an exclusive interview with Nabeeha's father.

The father of six kidnapped girls recalled how their abductors (who spoke in Hausa & Yoruba), led them away (presumably on foot) after exchanging fire with the police; & how they occasionally rested for 30 or more mins in the bush.

Interview from ARISETV News

https:///ejykmykel1/status/1749313782692610348?s=20

https:///Spotlight_Abby/status/1749136419497333161?s=20
Fake news. Even the links are dead.
Re: -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA by Slytiger: 2:44pm On Jan 22
AustineE1:
This news will not make it to front page and this could have been a viral news with several pages on nairaland if a particular ethnic group was mentioned...Lagos-Ibadan parapo media will be silent on this,what an amazing nation we are!
Because it's fake news. You expects the mods to push fake news to FP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA by Brenbentondiaz: 2:52pm On Jan 22
chiagozien:
They spoke yoruba?

Ebi pa wa oooo grin grin

grin grin This really cracked me up. Wèrè. Had to hold myself from bursting out with laughter in public.
Re: -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA by Beremx(f): 2:57pm On Jan 22
This is an effort to absolve Fulani terrorists as the kidnappers. They have tried with Igbo and it didn't fly. Now they have added Yoruba.

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA by Sucolee(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22
Say it loudly and let tinubu and shettima hear...that is the two languages controlling us in nigeria.
Re: -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA by arantess: 3:16pm On Jan 22
chiagozien:
They spoke yoruba?

Ebi pa wa oooo grin grin
E sayyyyy grin
Re: -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA by Ttipsy(f): 4:26pm On Jan 22
YourMrBoo:
Tell me about chinaza philips grin
he speaks Yoruba and Hausa
Re: -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA by accordadoga21(f): 4:29pm On Jan 22
Hehehehe

Dey play

Everybody knows who the kidnappers, armed robbers and one-chance robbers are.

Those kidnappers just dey disguise
Re: -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA by Emetex22(m): 4:30pm On Jan 22
Chibuzoripob:
lipsrsealed sad may the aggrieved not report u to the Ban demon
Looks like you are the triggered and aggrieved, hypocrisy at its best, abeg condem the issue and carry ur tribalism back to ur place, abi are you looking for the cows too.
Re: -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA by YourMrBoo: 4:35pm On Jan 22
Ttipsy:
he speaks Yoruba and Hausa
cheesy cheesy
Re: -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA by YourMrBoo: 4:37pm On Jan 22
Pat081:

Abuja or kaduna is not south west sir lipsrsealed
Re: -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA by kenny160: 4:52pm On Jan 22
Gadafii:
That they speak Yoruba and Hausa does not mean anything, anybody can speak any language

I have Igbo friends in Lagos here that speak Yoruba fluently.

In a multi lingual and multi cultural society like Nigeria, the father should be able to tell where the kidnappers are from either by tribal mark, body structure etc

don't mind them, if people from another country can access Niaraland they might draw a conclusion that Nigerian youths don't know how to talk or foo,lish imagine, see comments from people that should be reasonable. Shame
Re: -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA by Pat081: 6:20pm On Jan 22
YourMrBoo:

Abuja or kaduna is not south west sir lipsrsealed
I know read my comments again sir
Re: -VIDEO: The Kidnappers Of My Children Spoke Hausa And YORUBA by 1Sharon(f): 6:49pm On Jan 22
Defo fulani.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kill Jonathan, Face Break Up - Pastor Bakare Explodes - Advises Yar’adua To Resi / Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB / Change! Change! I Want To Change, Do U Think Pa Buhari Can Chnage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.