Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB (2762 Views)

‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai / Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency / I Pity The New Ooni's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by frontlinemedia: 12:31am On Jan 25, 2015
Very hilarious comment from IBB I must say. Read full story here

http://gist360ng..com/2015/01/fayose-is-domestic-animal-i-pity-people.html?m=1
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by orobs93(m): 12:39am On Jan 25, 2015
Domestic animal is an understatement...

I just blame Ekiti people dey just open eye choose fayose ova fayemi

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by braine(m): 12:40am On Jan 25, 2015
Unreliable source.
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by frontlinemedia: 12:48am On Jan 25, 2015
@Brain who said d source is unreliable. Am sure u didn't follow d link. It's direct frm IBB's twitter page. Pls u can confirm urself
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by frontlinemedia: 12:50am On Jan 25, 2015
@orobs93. Dey voted for stomach infrastructure. Nd Dats typical of a domestic animal. Just pity the pple of ekiti
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by shikshark: 1:02am On Jan 25, 2015
pls stop abusing ekiti pple
my wife is one of dem....*sobs*

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by Babacele: 1:10am On Jan 25, 2015
I don't trust IBB. Fayose maybe working for and with him!
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by clevvermind(m): 1:49am On Jan 25, 2015
This is harsh.
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by saintvc(m): 2:09am On Jan 25, 2015
ibb is in wild animali pity the people of nigerstate
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by Ilekeh(f): 2:10am On Jan 25, 2015
Lol Fayose is an animal and I also pity Ekiti, but I pity IBB more.
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by Mynd44: 6:17am On Jan 25, 2015
shikshark:
Dont take it to heart. People love to hurl insults at people without taking into account that not everyone of them is bent
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by patrickmuf(m): 6:30am On Jan 25, 2015
Calling Fayose a domestic animal is an insult to domestic animals themselves... I'd rather refer to him as a wild animal.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by baybeeboi: 7:36am On Jan 25, 2015
must IBB get involved in This?
Why not sitback Respectfully and just do the listening
anyways....waiting for Fayose's bomb to detonate
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by free2ryhme: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2015
a domestic animal elected to rule a state with the highest number of professorships grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by sekzy99(m): 8:24am On Jan 25, 2015
Abegi, na wash jare
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by dahunsy(f): 8:58am On Jan 25, 2015
coughs***clear throat....i said it fayose is a goat

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by HzRF(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2015
Ejo lefero

Fayose giving Northerners headache
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 25, 2015
A domestic animal lives within a house,he should be labelled a wild beast who ought to live in solitary confinement..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by BokoHaramm: 9:13am On Jan 25, 2015
IBB can't stoop so low to say such. ApC quoting people out of context since 1400
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2015
Fayose is way too small for IBB to tackle. Stop giving the niqqa credibility.

Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by chamboy(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2015
Fayose is in for it oooo. I Pity Him n Na my Paddy Papa sha
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by iamrealdeji(m): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2015
IBB is not the type that talks like this,he's not even on twitter

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:38am On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 25, 2015
You can still live with domestic animals... Fayose is a wild animal, they voted fayose, and he's treating them with their own medicine.
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by oluspencer(m): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
shikshark:

She's from atenu state
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by nellyjohn: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
See wild animal calling someone a domestic animal. If others talk, IBB wil talk too. I don't blame u anyway
GEJ till 2019 jor
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by ramdris(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
Well said IBB. That guy is the worst thing to have happened to Ekiti pple.

(1) (Reply)

Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? / Buhari Reportedly Seeks Deal With Dasuki As Evidence Fingers Buhari's Officials / The North Is mistaking the civility of the south for stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.