Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] (29697 Views)

N45m Rolls Royce Phantom Not Duncan Mighty’s! / Duncan Mighty: I Don’t Own A Rolls Royce / Hs: New Music: Blackberry – Porsh Kayiana Feat. Duncan Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by DronnyHaydes(m): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2011
Na wa oo, Omo mehn, I dey go sing 2
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2011
redsun:

Rolls royce in a country without roads! Nigerians with their cave mentality. Why cant he invest his money that will soon disappear into something tangible like agriculture or consolidated properties.

"Cave mentality"? Are you dumb or what? So the Rolls royce is made for people with cave mentality? Or did some fellow slowpoke tell you that hondas/ toyotas survive better than rolls royces in bad roads? Did he tell you that he has no other investments? Did he tell you he is a farmer that he will invest his money in agriculture, a field he knows nothing about? This has to be the most stupid post I have ever read,
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by Kossy04: 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2011
Dude, you're in trouble. I had one too, until sometime in August this year. My mother was kidnapped, and I was forced to cough out money in eight figures. Now, I don't even use that sort of vehicle again. I use a Camry. I gave the car to a friend that runs a car rental. He rents it out for weddings and other occassion. Don't worry, with time you'll understand why very few Nigerians actually use that sort of vehicle in Nigeria.
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by Lobolintin(m): 2:48am On Nov 10, 2011
A $1 is #150, royce cost $half a million, thats #70.000000 seventy mila, thats a huge amount, duncan enjoy, i heard he join mo hits, ,illuminati,
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by thetelz(m): 3:28am On Nov 10, 2011
Hee eh, he no join mo hits o. And who be duncan mighty sef, I just dey hear the name and this na the first time I go see him face. People like wasting money sha, why I go buy rolls royce when I fit buy 2011 toyota corolla 4.5 milla!!
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by poweredcom(m): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2011
Men hype, I dont belive that he used his hard earned money to buy a 450,000USD car, him go drink Garri, tire, its the work of Rotimi Amachi and the Bigger boyz he hailed in the Song, PH 1st son,

like Dbanj that bought an Aston Martin, 2005/2006 Vantage and said its cost him 200,000usd, Lie it cost 60,000USD, all na hype
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by igboboy1(m): 8:04am On Nov 10, 2011
the_telz:

Hee eh, he no join mo hits o. And who be duncan mighty sef, I just dey hear the name and this na the first time I go see him face. People like wasting money sha, why I go buy rolls royce when I fit buy 2011 toyota corolla 4.5 milla!!

dem say e better to close mouth and appear dumb and foolish than to open mouth and cast away all doubt,

you for just keep quiet even say u no know am, but as you com spit wetin dey ur mind u don open your yansh say u be one backward, narrow minded, ignorant mumu, na only musician for your village u know? abeg begin dey travel and have more exposure in life #YOUNEEDAM
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by redsun(m): 9:06am On Nov 10, 2011
og2711:

"Cave mentality"? Are you dumb or what? So the Rolls royce is made for people with cave mentality? Or did some fellow slowpoke tell you that hondas/ toyotas survive better than rolls royces in bad roads? Did he tell you that he has no other investments? Did he tell you he is a farmer that he will invest his money in agriculture, a field he knows nothing about? This has to be the most silly post I have ever read,

Rolls royce is main for people who understands the intricacies of mechanics.You don't,that is why u are foo-lish just like your icons.
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by thetelz(m): 11:10am On Nov 10, 2011
igbo boy:

dem say e better to close mouth and appear dumb and foolish than to open mouth and cast away all doubt,

you for just keep quiet even say u no know am, but as you com spit wetin dey your mind u don open your yansh say u be one backward, narrow minded, ignorant mumu, na only musician for your village u know? abeg begin dey travel and have more exposure in life #YOUNEEDAM

no seriously, i don't think i have heard any duncan mighty song, i don't even know how his voice sounds like. i'm sure this car was a gift!!
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by ideylaff: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2011
Duncan mighty last album sold abt 100million copies the first few months ok.
Ghana market bot;
South Africa Market bot;
Europe market bot;
West Africa market bot;
Central Africa market bot;
Kenyan market bot;
Asian market bot. etc!

lemme teach you guys how to be productive and ofcos some economics.Put this in practice and see if you will not be able to buy 5 of this ryd.

Produce what 5% of Nigerians can buy all the time,go to the market and exercise your money and see if you cant buy a plane the 1st few years perhaps, months.This guy has been around for a while selling what more than 50% of Nigerians want and what i know averagely most other English speaking countries want and you people are player hating him and saying trash, Rubbish

what, hey dude @ peleman, a begi., please, stop dropping figures with no authenticity here bro,

100 Million copies of what, Coco Yam, or Yam itself, LOL grin

When Artists who have bn singing for over 10 years have not sold more than 60 million albums,

u come dey blow figure 4 NL, stop am bro, wink cheesy

see below:

JayZ has sold approximately 50 million albums worldwide all his life

Whitney Houston career since 1977 has sold 170 million Albums

U2 1976–present have sold 150 million albums

Stevie Wonder 1961–present 150 Million Albums

Beyonce 2003–present 75 Million Albums

Fela Baba 70 is there therether about 10 to 15 Million in sales I think, both b4 and after death

Presently I think 2 face is the biggest selling 9ja artist now in terms of total album sales

Dont get me wrong, I like Duncan Mighty and his music keeps me ticking, but no way could he have sold 100 million albums, even if every other Adult in Africa buys a copy

Your figures are way off the mark bro, LOL

Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by thetelz(m): 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2011
Shuooo how many we be for nigeria wey he wan sell 100million. Even 2face,dbanj gan sef don reach half? Jay-z must have sold more o, that guy na father
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by peleson: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2011
@Ijogz K ,Duncan mighty is ph 1st son, if u don't knw him,then u v not bin around
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by ideylaff: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2011
Shuooo how many we be for nigeria wey he wan sell 100million. Even 2face,dbanj gan sef don reach half? Jay-z must have sold more o, that guy na father

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_music_artists

Jay-Z              United States                 1996–present 1996       Hip hop                                  50 million

Beyoncé          United States                 2003–present  2003      R&B / Pop                               75 million

Rihanna       Barbados/United States      2005–present  2005      R&B / Pop / Dance /Hip-hop     80 million

Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by igboboy1(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
the_telz:

no seriously, i don't think i have heard any duncan mighty song, i don't even know how his voice sounds like. i'm sure this car was a gift!!
and seriously u need some more exposure outside of your comfort zone,

you dont know him AND i am bent sure he doesnt know you either, but the guy get money pass u CONFIRMED

if the car was a gift nkor? does it automatically say no be him own am?

he buy am o, dem dash am o all na the same because the end result is that he is the owner (hapu ya like that)
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by BoOOosHBoy: 6:47am On Nov 11, 2011
Thats more like it
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by thetelz(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2011
@igboboy 'i buy car' and 'dem dash me car' na the same thing?

No way rihanna has sold 80 million in 6yts and jay-z in 15 yrd. Not everything on wikipedia is true mehn
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by BoOOosHBoy: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2011
Leave the boy alone
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by igboboy1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2011
the_telz:

@igboboy 'i buy car' and 'dem dash me car' na the same thing?

No way rihanna has sold 80 million in 6yts and jay-z in 15 yrd. Not everything on wikipedia is true mehn

I said the end result na the same thing

-if you buy a car from the dealer, guess what? na your car now
-if dem dash you car, guess what? na your car now

at the end of the day na ur own,
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by sexlog(m): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2011
Igbo boy,
common sharap! How many people know duncan? I have lots of friends who dont know him at all, and these my pals are lagos base. Mumu boy
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by igboboy1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2011
sexlog:

Igbo boy,
common sharap! How many people know duncan? I have lots of friends who dont know him at all, and these my pals are lagos base. Mumu boy

an earlier post of mine was meant for a fo.ol like you,

igbo boy:

you for just keep quiet even say u no know am, but as you com spit wetin dey your mind u don open your yansh say u be one backward, narrow minded, ignorant mumu, na only musician for your village u know? abeg begin dey travel and have more exposure in life #YOUNEEDAM

oh your peeps for lagos no sabi the guy shocked

eediot duncan mighty is PH based anuofia like you, are all musicans based in Lagos now? COnfirmed anuofia you are
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by thetelz(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2011
Because person no know duncan mighty be say he dey backward? See uncivilization abeg. And the difference between 'i buy car' and 'dem dash me car' is that with the first clause, you can boast of it that its your money. When d banj buy that him ride, everybody know say na him money cos nowhere for this africa and beyond wey dem no sabi d banj. Lagos guys don't even know who duncan mighty is
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by redsun(m): 12:18am On Nov 12, 2011
It is time nigerians realized that oyinbo crafted machines are not priorities and begin to create their own machines.The ability to create lies on one's ability to understand.

The act of making things is the expression of one's intelligence, and the expression of one's ability to imagine.
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by sexlog(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2011
Igbo boy,
u are a mad man O! Even a dull child knows that if u are into entertainment industry and u are not lagos base or u've not come to reside in lagos, u are still no where to be found!!! See MI & Jezzyjagz, both sprung from jos to lagos. Would u compare them to duncan in terms of fame? Ewu!
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by thetelz(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2011
sexlog:

Igbo boy,
u are a mad man O! Even a dull child knows that if u are into entertainment industry and u are not lagos base or u've not come to reside in lagos, u are still no where to be found!!! See MI & Jezzyjagz, both sprung from jos to lagos. Would u compare them to duncan in terms of fame? Ewu!

Abi o, who go sabi p-square if dem no come lagos.
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by asha80(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2011
sexlog:

Igbo boy,
u are a mad man O! Even a dull child knows that if u are into entertainment industry and u are not lagos base or u've not come to reside in lagos, u are still no where to be found!!!  See MI & Jezzyjagz, both sprung from jos to lagos. Would u compare them to duncan in terms of fame?  Ewu!

MI i understand but jessy jagz?you must be having a laugh.jessy jagz is nothing compared to duncan mighty.leave lagos to anywhere else and ask peeps about duncan and jesse.it is probably on in jos that people might know jesse more than duncan but anywhere else especially south southsouth east and even the streets of abuja jesse has absolutely nothing on duncan.

an assignment go to alaba and inquire which albulm btw jesse jagz latest album and duncan's latest album which one was more in demand at the time each came out.

nigeria does not start and end in lagos.
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by igboboy1(m): 1:09am On Nov 13, 2011
sexlog:

Igbo boy,
u are a mad man O! Even a dull child knows that if u are into entertainment industry and u are not lagos base or u've not come to reside in lagos, u are still no where to be found!!!  See MI & Jezzyjagz, both sprung from jos to lagos. Would u compare them to duncan in terms of fame?  Ewu!

Confirmed mumu,

Depends on the genre of music eediot, why will a hausa folk singer come to lagos? where do you think his album will sell more in the core north or in lagos? it is intended for a narrow segment of the population

where do u think a highlife folk singer (flavour is not a highlife singer) will be based? Their intended base is for a narrow segment of the population

You mention, jesse and M.I, their music is not folk music it is intended to have a national appeal and so it makes sense they come to lagos

or you think if you commot lagos and other Yoruba states that people in onithsa, calabar, asaba, sapele, bayelsa know all those apala musicians and fuji singers?

anuofia go and suck your mothers bosom to develop your brain some more
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by thetelz(m): 1:13am On Nov 13, 2011
Flavour no dey lagos?
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by Revolva(m): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2011
Almost all Nigerian artist are now based in Lagos, Flavour , Timaya, Duncan, somw how, yes we know they came from other part of the nation, Lagos is where the market @, Ok, the happening place, as for Duncan rolls royce, i belive it was iven to him by soem PH Big Boys, Ok.ful stop, that guy cant be stupid o use all his money to buy a car, as for 100million copies, Big hoax, hahaha hype, hahhahah.but why cant he shoot a world class video for some of his hit song is he is so dam rich, I am stil waiting for PG 1st son video, Obianuju, and can giv a shout, no MTV base Airplay, so i see the reason why some people dont know him
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by igboboy1(m): 12:05am On Nov 14, 2011
the_telz:

Flavour no dey lagos?
u dey ask me I look like his manager?
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by thetelz(m): 12:32am On Nov 14, 2011
I'm stil thinking if I've ever heard duncan mighty's voice
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by sexlog(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2011
@revolva, god bless u.
@igbo boy, i read & read & re-read your post, it just doesnt make any sense! Is either u typed without concentration or u lack common sense.
Dont bother to reply me again because am on my way out.
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by thetelz(m): 11:53am On Nov 14, 2011
:d :d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? / Dunsin Oyekan Worthy Of My Praise Ft. Lawrence Oyor (mp3 Download) / Naija Music streaming or download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.