Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) (37694 Views)

Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) / When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger / Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by Newsmic: 9:12am On Jan 22

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by MiniMonster: 10:03am On Jan 22
Ask the groom 😂

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by princemillla(m): 10:09am On Jan 22
You sure wahala fit finish for this world like this cheesy grin

But on a serious note, could she be a back up if the bride doesnt show up??

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:40am On Jan 22
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0tlL69KFv8?si=iGCwvv47l0wucaVP
lolz former FIANCEE in attendance
WISHED BRIDE, jus LIKE former GOV. PO going EVENTS he would have attended as WISHED PRESIDENT grin

Iceberg3:

Hoe ya know all these,you sound like a mogbomoya grin

unfortunately i dont really party.... if only we close gaaan, i was wondering when i had guest in my 1st wedding, i was surprised ooo
zebszebs:

[b]Peter Obi is your headache when you are barely alive?

When hunger has barbed punk for you?

Keep kvetching over a man who doesn't know if you exist[/b]
BRuv! dey look face o, i look like one who barely feeds or 101 feed timing?
do i look like who need to gain weight or rather i need to watch weight?
na u know salon u go CUT hair wey sapa style dey ur head oo. grin grin cheesy cheesy
i pray God to strengthen you more u you can be alive & healthy, hunger no fit kill u, go make u stronger NDO!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by money121(m): 10:41am On Jan 22
Why
Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by richard870(m): 10:41am On Jan 22
Bloggers seriously need to stop undecided

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by phoneport(m): 10:41am On Jan 22
Make the Bride dey play, her eyes go soon clear shocked
This year even wedding guest nor won gree for any bride grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by meum: 10:41am On Jan 22
Make I no talk wetin Dey my mind
Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by CrazyBen(m): 10:41am On Jan 22
Our questions right now; Fashion abi hidden agenda?

Will the bride kill or be killed?

© CrazyBen
Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:41am On Jan 22
Define "Wedding Gown"!

So, if a bride decides to wear a simple skirt and blouse to her wedding, no one else is qualified to wear it?!!

Una just like to make mountains out of pimples. undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by Capernum: 10:42am On Jan 22
Na wa o. Well wedding gown is first of all a gown.

It's not altogether abnormal except it's being worn by a man. And there are a few crazy men out there.

She might just have started a new fashion trend for women.

Women love nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by SharingIsLife(m): 10:42am On Jan 22
grin
Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 10:42am On Jan 22
grin Cruise.

Possibly the lady is the groom's ex and decided to give him heart attack on his D day grin
Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 10:42am On Jan 22
She should be treated as a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by michlins(m): 10:42am On Jan 22
Just reminding the group that options ya kpa in case
Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by Vanpascore(m): 10:42am On Jan 22
Dress is dress, na you dey give dem names.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by Honestey: 10:42am On Jan 22
She no want gree for bride on her wedding day

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by Ceeogbaru2: 10:42am On Jan 22
So help her God
Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by bigdammyj: 10:43am On Jan 22
Noted.
Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by harryboyng(m): 10:43am On Jan 22
Nah..she just wore a dress..a simple beautiful dress..

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by 12345baba(m): 10:44am On Jan 22
This is Incase another man sees her and gbadu her them fit run there wedding immediately there. Nice format, bachelors na this kind girl I advise Una to marry
Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by Chibuzoripob: 10:44am On Jan 22
grin to eat FREE FOOD,collect souvenir snd walk away smiling 😃 😊 🙂 😀 with the LOOTS tongue cool
Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by Horbar1: 10:44am On Jan 22
Second wife loading....
Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by abobote: 10:45am On Jan 22
And so what?
Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by themanderon: 10:45am On Jan 22
This generation has a lot of Looney's everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) by Nackzy: 10:46am On Jan 22
But what's wrong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job / Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. / Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.