Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister (18165 Views)

Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu / Chetachi Nwoga-ecton, Yahaya Bello, Others Win Big At Int'l Women Power Conferen / Governor Matawalle Snubs Sadiya Umar Faruk, Humanitarian Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by lexy2014: 3:01pm On Jan 22
it seems this is the new format. there was one other lady last week who used the people she shares gifts for to start making noise that she deserves to be minister of free money. this one two has started hers. lets wait for the next "Princess Dr. so called humanitarian" to rally her beneficiaries

2 Likes

Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by Sardauna24(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22
sketching:
If you have 30k naira. You can make 80% of new Nigerian graduates do almost anything you want.
You wan try
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by Quebec91(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22
cheesy
LONEWOLFJOHN:
Even body dey mad for this country
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by Asswipemod: 3:06pm On Jan 22
seunmsg:

Everybody is just looking for an opportunity to break in and milk whatever they can out of the system. grin grin grin

Oh, yes Kadoso Mutairu. Oh yes!
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by thaoriginator: 3:07pm On Jan 22
Just send her to Boko or Bandits war. Let her serve from there while we look into her matter for ministerial post
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by spiSeyi: 3:08pm On Jan 22
We are tired of all this PR, humanitarian ministry has been reduced to a retired Olosho's office undecided. An elderly state man from middle-belt or war torn North should be appointed to the office undecided
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by Thegamingorca(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22
10thTenthMan:
Dear President Bola Ahmed Tinubu,

I am one of those with full realization and understanding that people ought to go for what they want, and people need not allow fear to make them sell themselves short. This woman is taking bold steps to present herself out there. Whether the motive is for the benefit of the society or to her selfish interest cannot yet be determined. What is important is that she has indicated interest.

Sequel to the above, please I kindly and respectfully bring my humble self to your notice as a credible candidate to be appointed into your Cabinet, your Excellency and Commander in Chief Sir.

I am a seasoned civil servant with over 15 years of public administration experience and have worked in many Federal Government Committees most recently Nigerian Country Profile in Occupational Safety and Health with the ILO, and Technical Committee on Abatement of Methanol Contaminated PMS; among many other national duties that have led to recognizable national progress.

I have a Bachelor’s (B.Sc.) and two/double Masters (MSc.) with two/double PhDs currently in view from both local and overseas tertiary institutions.

I believe strongly I can effectively and efficiently serve within your cabinet, especially given my knowledge on Humanitarian matters, community development, social security and programs management, emergency prevention and response planning and disaster management.

I am willing at any notice to present my ideas to your government on how to rework and reorganize the Humanitarian and Social Service sector in Nigeria including the regulation of ALL Social Service providers for all economically less empowered persons. I believe in merit and in the principle that to properly function, I should be without a god father sponsoring me and then requesting for kickbacks and “homages”.

I am very available to present my plans and reform programs for the sector and if it does not meet your liking or does not seem as a credible reform based solution, kindly ignore and do not appoint me. But the Executive government must allow me make my presentation and ensure everything I do, which will be strictly on merit will not be interfered with and secondly any attempt at sabotage on this program will be met with full consequences regardless of whether the perpetrators is Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw, Yoruba, Igbo, Christian, Muslim, Animist, Aethist, Male, Female, Single, Married, Upper Class or Lower Class, etc.

Mr President Sir, this is humbly and respectfully presented for your consideration and final decision, your excellency.

I await fruitful and positive further directives, please.

Better return that money she gave you grin

1 Like

Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by Deepocean(m): 3:10pm On Jan 22
sketching:
Any woman that dress like pastor mentally unstable wife, should not be giving any position with access to money.

They must dress like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala or Remi Tinubu.

Those their designers masquerade cloths is prove they are fools.
I'm sorry to ask you this question. Considering what you wrote here, I would like to ask if you are mentally fit/stable?

Please, just answer yes or no, I don't like story.
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by planetx: 3:10pm On Jan 22
Everybody is lobbying for that lucrative ministry by sponsoring all this groups to sing their praise.

1 Like

Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by Tonytonex(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22
Unlimitedwords:
Oh really
I don't get it. So that means Beta Edu is not coming back?
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by sketching: 3:14pm On Jan 22
Deepocean:

I'm sorry to ask you this question. Considering what you wrote here, I would like to ask if you are mentally fit/stable?

Please, just answer yes or no, I don't like story.

Yes I am mentally fit and experience, are you?

It is a fact. Go to any developed foreign countries, I have NEVER seen a female official be it German former chancellor or USA former Secretary & former First Lady wearing non sense like Better Edu or most of our pastors wives. I know it hurts because you love some of these mamas but it is facts. Once they start wearing ugly design shit, their priority is wrong. You can apoint them, just don't give them access to billions.

You think a normal person would push half a billion naira in just 3 months of getting a new appointment? I am telling you these are one of the signs that "dem no well". Take it or leave it.
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by Deepocean(m): 3:15pm On Jan 22
sketching:

Yes I am mentally fit and experience, are you?

Your answer is wrong. Correct yourself. Remember you have two options and you have chosen one out of the two options.
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by abidem4real: 3:17pm On Jan 22
Unlimitedwords:
Youth Group begs Tinubu to appoint Dr. Princess Chetachi Ecton as humanitarian minister

https://guardian.ng/news/ysfpc-begs-tinubu-to-appoint-dr-princess-chetachi-ecton-as-humanitarian-minister
Idiotic youths that instead should be fighting for emancipation from this economic brutality of the government of Tinubu are craving for political appointments
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by 10thTenthMan: 3:20pm On Jan 22
Thegamingorca:

Better return that money she gave you grin

Which money?!

Oh you didn’t notice what I did there?!! Too bad.

Listen, this woman who I don’t even know, is using a principle that could lead to success and exposure. I didn’t know her before, now I do. She is doing beneficial exposure.

If she can get people to openly support her, WHAT STOPS ME FROM ALSO PROJECTING MYSELF? I believe in the same principle that has made her to take efforts to project herself out there. A good hunter goes out hunting. A foolish one waits for an animal to crawl and die at his door steps.

I respect her principle of going after what she wants through legal and legitimate means! It is a good principle of life and success.

If she can project herself, why don’t I also use Nairaland to project my own profile!

Right? So, I am projecting myself too. Leave whether it works or not. It didn’t take me 5 minutes to type that reply. Neither did it cost me anything.
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by MaxW11: 3:23pm On Jan 22
10thTenthMan:
Dear President Bola Ahmed Tinubu,

I am one of those with full realization and understanding that people ought to go for what they want, and people need not allow fear to make them sell themselves short. This woman is taking bold steps to present herself out there. Whether the motive is for the benefit of the society or to her selfish interest cannot yet be determined. What is important is that she has indicated interest.

Sequel to the above, please I kindly and respectfully bring my humble self to your notice as a credible candidate to be appointed into your Cabinet, your Excellency and Commander in Chief Sir.

I am a seasoned civil servant with over 15 years of public administration experience and have worked in many Federal Government Committees most recently Nigerian Country Profile in Occupational Safety and Health with the ILO, and Technical Committee on Abatement of Methanol Contaminated PMS; among many other national duties that have led to recognizable national progress.

I have a Bachelor’s (B.Sc.) and two/double Masters (MSc.) with two/double PhDs currently in view from both local and overseas tertiary institutions.

I believe strongly I can effectively and efficiently serve within your cabinet, especially given my knowledge on Humanitarian matters, community development, social security and programs management, emergency prevention and response planning and disaster management.

I am willing at any notice to present my ideas to your government on how to rework and reorganize the Humanitarian and Social Service sector in Nigeria including the regulation of ALL Social Service providers for all economically less empowered persons. I believe in merit and in the principle that to properly function, I should be without a god father sponsoring me and then requesting for kickbacks and “homages”.

I am very available to present my plans and reform programs for the sector and if it does not meet your liking or does not seem as a credible reform based solution, kindly ignore and do not appoint me. But the Executive government must allow me make my presentation and ensure everything I do, which will be strictly on merit will not be interfered with and secondly any attempt at sabotage on this program will be met with full consequences regardless of whether the perpetrators is Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw, Yoruba, Igbo, Christian, Muslim, Animist, Aethist, Male, Female, Single, Married, Upper Class or Lower Class, etc.

Mr President Sir, this is humbly and respectfully presented for your consideration and final decision, your excellency.

I await fruitful and positive further directives, please.

No harm in trying. Good luck bro, you’ll need it
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by FireUpNow(m): 3:23pm On Jan 22
Nigerians will never ever learn from the past massive mistakes. They tend to go e their soul to suffering for money. Turn!!
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by sketching: 3:25pm On Jan 22
Deepocean:

Your answer is wrong. Correct yourself. Remember you have two options and you have chosen one out of the two options.

Smart ass.
No counter point, just insult.
Clap for yourself.

This is an open forum not an exam hall so check yourself with a mental professional to find out why you are setting exam questions online with your imaginary qualifications.

Why are you butthurt about this matter?
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:33pm On Jan 22
Bunch of idiots
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by BondRiv: 4:03pm On Jan 22
Who is that one? For another looting spree abi.
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by jchioma: 4:25pm On Jan 22
Omoh! E be like na to set up NGo be the money spinner now o! Just target a poor and vulnerable sector of the community and invite foreign partners to join the alliance for the general good of society. Very laudable initiative to buy in and cash out.
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by AngelicBeing: 4:57pm On Jan 22
lexy2014:
it seems this is the new format. there was one other lady last week who used the people she shares gifts for to start making noise that she deserves to be minister of free money. this one two has started hers. lets wait for the next "Princess Dr. so called humanitarian" to rally her beneficiaries
lt is called know your way no be curse tongue
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by oyeb15: 5:11pm On Jan 22
Our president can only appoint crooks and theives.

Being a good person is a bad quality before Bola .
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by DaRuud(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22
Even if you bring a female angel or a pious man to head that Ministry, Monies will be squandered .

Unlimitedwords:
Youth Group begs Tinubu to appoint Dr. Princess Chetachi Ecton as humanitarian minister

https://guardian.ng/news/ysfpc-begs-tinubu-to-appoint-dr-princess-chetachi-ecton-as-humanitarian-minister

Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by DeOTR: 5:32pm On Jan 22
Unlimitedwords:

A ministry that's supposed to be scrapped?
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by chimaxx: 5:56pm On Jan 22
She is my sister and to be fair to her, she will do well in that ministry, her foundation was doing great in the USA before she relocated to Nigeria after marrying a northern husband.

Suffice to mention that most of her help goes to people from other areas.
Nevertheless am proud of her achievement.
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by Ashirioluwa: 6:47pm On Jan 22
Useless people
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22
Unlimitedwords:

My own is they should not reinstall Betta edu. She so much belittle the npower beneficiaries...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbemisola Saraki Says Nigerian Ports Are The Most Expensive In West Africa / Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid / Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.