Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination (9057 Views)

Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) / BREAKING: WHO Approves First Malaria Vaccine / World’s First Malaria Vaccine Launched In Malawi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by Eriggs: 5:54am On Jan 23
PrinceofSarcasm:

You are in Nigeria alone bro. Die there or steal or commit fraud or kidnap or rape of whatever you guys have to do to survive now

Good luck to you , and may all your visa application be denied forever
Will you keep silent?
Enemy of Nigeria
jumokeadele:
every curse in this your post is to the you, your family and politician in Jesus Name... I and my family are not wasted and i shall never be a low valued individual ...
Amen to your prayers..so shall it be for all enemies of this country

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by PrinceofSarcasm: 5:54am On Jan 23
NFBI:
Adios Ajala

Too late, hater. May you never be granted visa

Forever

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by NFBI: 5:55am On Jan 23
post=128077924:

Good and apt reply.
God bless you for this reply.
God bless your parents for giving birth to a King like you. 🤴
Give him just a councilor position see him embezzling everything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by PrinceofSarcasm: 5:56am On Jan 23
Eriggs:

Will you keep silent?
Enemy of Nigeria
Says someone who will rather steal kill rape or be a political thug.
Tell me what hope do you have ? You are either hoping your uncle or classmate gets into politics to help your lazy arse are you not ? Rell me what other .plan you have ? Is it not to pick 1 billion on the road or to end up packing dirt in a factory owned by Indians where they slap your face every day ?
Or is it not to win bet9ja?
Your future is already looted and gone ...so sit tight

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by GreenCovering: 5:57am On Jan 23
A vaccine with only 13% success rate or a speculated 36% success rate, at most, at infancy and you are rolling out across many African countries without consideration for what becomes of these recipients in a decade or couple more thereabout when they would have become adults or adolescent. This is an purely an experiment on African children and may even come with a hidden agenda.

It's a pity aids/loans we receive for economic survival have rendered us so silent as not to be able to ask probing questions anymore.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by epainos: 6:20am On Jan 23
ShoeGetSize:
The vaccine has already passed through the trial stage. Vaccine trials on human test subjects are 100% voluntary and they are bound by strict bio ethical guidelines.

The only reason it is being rolled out in tropical Africa is because that is the region of the world where malaria causes the greatest loss of life because most people are too poor to afford antimalarial medication and many of the antimalarial brands on the market now are losing their efficacy because the malaria parasite is developing drug resistance to them.

My only dissatisfaction is that it is only 36% effective, meaning that only 36% of those vaccinated will feel the full benefit of the treatment.

Amy nation exposing dirty stagnant water (not adopting closed drainage system) will forever have malaria issue. Period! Even if the nation is rich and can afford to waste money on medications. Yes, there comes a time when resistance will be developed. And listen...all of those taking the shots will keep renewing it. Those 30% who shared initial resistance due to the shots will soon or later bow to malaria. The only way out is to eradicate mosquitoes.

If you are poor to the extent of still killing yourself by looting money meant for constructing good roads, that is on you. That is why I don't say RIP to politicians. You die, you go to hell. Period. I bet most Nigerians don't know what is called a closed drainage road system. It is so disgusting to see those open drainage systems in Nigeria.
Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by SalamRushdie: 6:24am On Jan 23
Take it at your own peril..ask yourself how vaccine can work against a protozoan ..it's like saying there is a vaccine against lion attack
Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by Judolisco(m): 6:30am On Jan 23
schoolboymatt:

you thought damn right!!

which one be malaria vaccination again?
why all of una dey talk like dis.... Malaria vaccination will be a very big breakthrough for Africa and Nigeria in particular... U read up there dat malaria kills over 600k people per year
Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by jumokeadele(m): 6:35am On Jan 23
every curse in this your post is to you, your family and the politician in Jesus Name... I and my family are not wasted and i shall never be a low valued individual ... oloriburuku
PrinceofSarcasm:
Imagine how wasted and cursed Nigeria is. Other African countries are making strides in development instead we are here looting and doing tribalism!!!

What a cursed nation where the military is involved in every corrupt crime imaginable frol.allowing illegal immigrants mine our minerals to allowing bokoharam fulani raid and rape Nigerians all for money !

Nigeria is a curse to Africa , a nation that has nothing good to offer the world but to package criminals as leaders and to draw Africa backwards .

Break up Nigeria into smaller countries so we can finally have some progress.
Just loo at what Cameroun is achieving, worlds first malaria vaccine!! What about all the billions budgeted for university research and grants yearly?

The lecturers loot it and buy luxury cars! A nation were the people are so bad and evil that they drag mother Africa backwards.

A nation were the citizens are more concerned with what happens in Ukraine , Russia Israel etc for clout than to focus and see how their nation is dragging Africa backwards!!

A wasted generation of youth who are nothing but curses to Africa.
They will rather focus on sex or tribalism or stupid rants than to speak up for their own country.

Nigeria is a wasted country of low value individuals. Either the men are into fraud , drug selling , armed robbery rituals or political thuggery while the women re Into prostitution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by guidelight: 6:39am On Jan 23
When a debtor Country is a slave to his creditor. Cameroun and other African countries have put their hands in smelly feaces. African doesn't need malaria vaccination.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by Bobloco: 6:39am On Jan 23
Powersurge:
Meanwhile, Nigeria rolls out mass murder, kidnapping, and unemployment.

Under Tinubu's watch
Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by PrinceofSarcasm: 6:40am On Jan 23
jumokeadele:
every curse in this your post is to the you, your family and politician in Jesus Name... I and my family are not wasted and i shall never be a low valued individual ... oloriburuku

But you are a low value individual. Check you posts you beg around the internet. You will probably never get know what financial security is. Accept your faith and don't be ungrateful. Being poor isn't the worst thing.
Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by mightyhaze: 6:45am On Jan 23
inoki247:
Lol the Covid own wey I take I never see the usefulness oh me nd people wey no take are still alive.....

oh u wanted us dead ,so u can know it's effective eh grin
Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by searchng4love: 6:49am On Jan 23
Nonsense 13% efficacy is rubbish. They're being used as guinea pigs
Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by Valuepaints20(m): 6:55am On Jan 23
Ok
Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by ColonelMichael: 7:11am On Jan 23
jumokeadele:
every curse in this your post is to the you, your family and politician in Jesus Name... I and my family are not wasted and i shall never be a low valued individual ... oloriburuku

The way you ronus hate the truth and reality, and if care is not taken you are a Muslim.
Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by Queengee: 7:11am On Jan 23
I really need this malaria vaccine.
Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by jumokeadele(m): 7:23am On Jan 23
I'll feed you and your family
PrinceofSarcasm:

But you are a low value individual. Check you posts you beg around the internet. You will probably never get know what financial security is. Accept your faith and don't be ungrateful. Being poor isn't the worst thing.
Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by NairaMaster1(m): 7:32am On Jan 23
dominique:
I hope they're not being used as guinea pigs

How? Did you read the post? It was done in Kenya, Malawi and Ghana. Religion is yet to allow us in Nigeria.
As important as HPV vaccine to women health, Nigerians refused to take their daughters for it. Time shall tell.
Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by dfrost: 7:36am On Jan 23
dominique:

Even if, it's a chance Africans should take.
Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by airsaylongcome: 7:37am On Jan 23
SalamRushdie:
Take it at your own peril..ask yourself how vaccine can work against a protozoan ..it's like saying there is a vaccine against lion attack

Is this the first Protozoal vax?
Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by MrHighSea: 7:38am On Jan 23
Giant of Africa will inflate the price, borrow money, buy and hide it from the sick.

Dem don hide food from the hungry b4

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by Edusouls(m): 7:40am On Jan 23
Malaria a Blackman disease endemic in Africa still the billions of dollars in research,millions of man working hours, discovery of drugs , breakthroughs is done by a whiteman to benefit African children, malaria as a disease and it’s vector mosquitoes was discovered by a white man, before then we didn’t even know what was killing us, tomorrow u see someone telling u that backs and whites are equal..while they always strive to find solutions for humanity, blacks are busy reproducing carelessly
Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by dfrost: 7:42am On Jan 23
schoolboymatt:

you thought damn right!!

which one be malaria vaccination again?

With malaria vaccination, just like pneumococcal for pneumonia, you won't have to take malaria drugs again.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by Edusouls(m): 7:45am On Jan 23
searchng4love:
Nonsense 13% efficacy is rubbish. They're being used as guinea pigs
blackman talking ,which one did u produce? It’s an endemic disease in Africa so we should be the ones striving to solve the problem and not whites. Unproductive and shameless monkey race

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by Dpharisee: 8:02am On Jan 23
dominique:
That's what it is, Singapore was able to eliminate malaria by sterilising anopheles mosquitoes 🦟 in the lab and releasing to the environment to mate with the ones carrying the parasites and their neophyte will not carry the plasmodium, they didn't eliminate the mosquitoes but made them incapable of transmitting the parasites even if they bite, so why won't they do the same for Africa, they want to make Billions of dollars from a dangerous vaccine with only 36% effectiveness like Covid 19 vaccine

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by skywalker240(m): 8:36am On Jan 23
PrinceofSarcasm:
Imagine how wasted and cursed Nigeria is. Other African countries are making strides in development instead we are here looting and doing tribalism!!!

What a cursed nation where the military is involved in every corrupt crime imaginable frol.allowing illegal immigrants mine our minerals to allowing bokoharam fulani raid and rape Nigerians all for money !

Nigeria is a curse to Africa , a nation that has nothing good to offer the world but to package criminals as leaders and to draw Africa backwards .

Break up Nigeria into smaller countries so we can finally have some progress.
Just loo at what Cameroun is achieving, worlds first malaria vaccine!! What about all the billions budgeted for university research and grants yearly?

The lecturers loot it and buy luxury cars! A nation were the people are so bad and evil that they drag mother Africa backwards.

A nation were the citizens are more concerned with what happens in Ukraine , Russia Israel etc for clout than to focus and see how their nation is dragging Africa backwards!!

A wasted generation of youth who are nothing but curses to Africa.
They will rather focus on sex or tribalism or stupid rants than to speak up for their own country.

Nigeria is a wasted country of low value individuals. Either the men are into fraud , drug selling , armed robbery rituals or political thuggery while the women re Into prostitution.

You forgot to add BBN
Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by Nteogwuija(m): 9:09am On Jan 23
Dpharisee:

That's what it is, Singapore was able to eliminate malaria by sterilising anopheles mosquitoes 🦟 in the lab and releasing to the environment to mate with the ones carrying the parasites and their neophyte will not carry the plasmodium, they didn't eliminate the mosquitoes but made them incapable of transmitting the parasites even if they bite, so why won't they do the same for Africa, they want to make Billions of dollars from a dangerous vaccine like Covid 19

If African leaders met with Singaporean health leaders and request for a transfer of knowledge in exchange for something, will they die?

Must the black man always wait for handouts?

All we know is to travel around begging for money. Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by omojeesu(m): 9:51am On Jan 23
ShoeGetSize:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-68037008

Foolish leaders destroying there own! Sacrificing their children......
Re: Cameroon Rolls Out First Malaria Vaccination by omojeesu(m): 9:55am On Jan 23
GreenCovering:
A vaccine with only 13% success rate or a speculated 36% success rate, at most, at infancy and you are rolling out across many African countries without consideration for what becomes of these recipients in a decade or couple more thereabout when they would have become adults or adolescent. This is an purely an experiment on African children and may even come with a hidden agenda.

It's a pity aids/loans we receive for economic survival have rendered us so silent as not to be able to ask probing questions anymore.

Not experiment! Depopulate & genetically modify.

See how stupid African leaders are & their slavish health "experts"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flatulence Filtering Underwear: Free "Messing" O! / Abia Discharges One COVID-19 Patient / Lagos State Shuts Down 20 Health Facilities For Non-Compliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.