Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 (154388 Views)

South Africa Vs Morocco: AFCON Round Of 16 (2 - 0) On 30th January 2024 / Burkina Faso Vs Cameroon AFCON 2021 3rd Place Play-off 3 - 5 pens, 5 Feb 2022 / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by KingDash09(m): 12:05am On Jan 24
Ok thanx bro
Connected1:

He's from Cameroon.
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Princezibk: 12:16am On Jan 24
Amotolongbo:
Equatorial Guinean team is a team to watch out for in this Tournament.

After Nigeria vs Equatorial Guinea match when the Guinean coach said they actually wanted to batter Nigeria but Nigeria was very lucky, I thought he was joking. He was actually right.

Sincerely, na patriotism dey make on support the Super Eagles, the team is not just performing at all
No one is stopping you from porting to Ghana, Algeria or SA ,,, they are one fantastic team at the moment you know 🤣
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by RealEzee(m): 12:20am On Jan 24
cool make cameroun just dey go house cos na wotowoto dem go collect

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by RealEzee(m): 12:23am On Jan 24
Amotolongbo:

After Nigeria vs Equatorial Guinea match when the Guinean coach said they actually wanted to batter Nigeria but Nigeria was very lucky, I thought he was joking. He was actually right.

Sincerely, na patriotism dey make on support the Super Eagles, the team is not just performing at all
oga E.Guinea wia d lucky ones ,d chances missed in d half first 20 minutes of da game ws enuf to bury dem ,no com dey yan beer parlor talk,Naija no b dia mate n its only normal to want to brag da dey were lucky to draw da particular game .....as for Cameron make dos one dey go house notin for dem na naija all d way

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by blowjohn(m): 12:41am On Jan 24
I just no understand this afcon.
How come only Nigerian team don sabi their opponents?

Abi na setup ni?

Who be the teams wey be best losers?
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by sportivation(m): 12:44am On Jan 24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7dbg3zmpJA?si=xZ0sD12Ci3kBh3pM

Pls kindly subscribe to Sporivation Media Channel
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by BABANGBALI: 12:56am On Jan 24
Amotolongbo:

fok patriotism, fok the super eagles, fok nairaland, fok the moderator that banned me and fok whoever that is reading this fok
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by BABANGBALI: 12:59am On Jan 24
RealEzee:
oga E.Guinea wia d lucky ones ,d chances missed in d half first 20 minutes of da game ws enuf to bury dem ,no com dey yan beer parlor talk,Naija no b dia mate n its only normal to want to brag da dey were lucky to draw da particular game .....as for Cameron make dos one dey go house notin for dem na naija all d way
yinmu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Discountsempai: 1:03am On Jan 24
Uh oh.

This is worse than us meeting Senegal.

Nigeria v Camerroon games are basically warfare. Previous form does not matter. This is war, not football. Them gloves come off

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Cmanforall: 1:20am On Jan 24
robosky02:
Nigeria vs Cameroon

Nigeria to win

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by femicyrus(m): 2:10am On Jan 24
Oshimen played 3 matches with just 1 goal! Very poor stat for a current apoty

A weak defense of Cameroon should be an opportunity for oshimen to contend for the golden boot but he really needs help whether psychological or spiritual. He had wasted so many chances created by the team not to talk of several half chances he do normally scores for Napoli that he had wasted in this afcon.

Simon and chukweze are ball wasters in this afcon so far and should not start against Cameroon.

Aribo had lost form. He is not a play maker to rely upon.

Lookman, iwobi and ihenacho should all start instead.

Moffi should also replace oshimen after 70 minutes if he can't find his scoring boot against Cameroon.

Cameroon is the only shouting treat to SE on the way to the final and we must find a way to victory against them.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by oluwaahmed: 2:15am On Jan 24
No God save us from cape verde

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Allylic(f): 2:55am On Jan 24
Onana nana...
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by iamtardey: 3:09am On Jan 24
Good 👍… Cameroon 🇨🇲
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Benjaminy: 3:18am On Jan 24
Amotolongbo:

I really do not think you watched the match, because EG were so so lucky. Even them know that they were the lucky ones. If Nigeria weren't wasteful in front of goal, EG would have conceded at least 3.

Not that I'm rating this Super Eagles much. They're not a team, but the individual talents in it, keeps them moving

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by BALLOSKI: 3:22am On Jan 24
GanagiBitrus:
Cameroon is a tough opponent for Nigeria anyday. smiley
when those big teams meet, forget their current form, it's a different ball game. They play for pride in that situation. But we've gone to beat Cameroon right in their home in recent time.

I really prefer we play Cameroon than play Guinea conakry. Those boys are tougher.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by BALLOSKI: 3:26am On Jan 24
RealEzee:
I don't know where some of them watch football from. We dominated those guys. Osimhen was just wasteful and that cost us the 2 points we dropped.

I like how we're improving with every game. Going into this competition, nobody gave us a chance, we should surprise everyone.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by BALLOSKI: 3:32am On Jan 24
atiku4President:
How come since Cameroon came second in their group?
Guinea conceded 2 against Senegal. It now came to who scored more, since they both conceded equal amount of goals.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Visocrate(m): 4:36am On Jan 24
With the goals Osimen is missing we are going nowhere
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by cookingoil: 4:39am On Jan 24
The mini oil press machine emerges as a compact powerhouse in the world of oil extraction. Despite its small size, this machine is a robust and efficient tool designed for those seeking simplicity in edible oil production. With a focus on user-friendly operation, the mini oil press machine ensures that even novices can navigate the extraction process effortlessly. Its scaled-down design doesn't compromise on functionality, making it a versatile choice for small-scale oil production needs. Crafted with durability in mind, this mini oil press machine is built to withstand continuous operation, providing a reliable solution for those venturing into the world of homemade, quality oil production. Whether you're a home enthusiast or a small-scale producer, the mini oil press machine is set to become your trusted companion on the journey to extracting nature's liquid gold.
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Emman08: 4:56am On Jan 24
This Cameroon again. Where's John Utaka when you need him

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Geovanni412(m): 5:01am On Jan 24
Dexy4yah:
Gan gan...E don set

Had it been it's Senegal i would have said...no way but Cameroon we will beat them straight up.

I don't know if we can beat Cameroon , it is a 50-50 game but

If they give us Onana, we will certainly win

All we need is Onana in goal

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by OgaTheTop2: 5:13am On Jan 24
My colleague at work is from Cameroun. Nigeria better not fumble. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Oboto700(m): 5:13am On Jan 24
Amotolongbo:

which batter Nigeria? I no blame am..it osihmen that was wasteful that i blame.. how many shots on target the Man get against us? You and that coach don't have sense.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Oboto700(m): 5:15am On Jan 24
sirchim:
I dey tell you, na pk and own goal save us, else we for collect am WOTOWOTO 🤔
you are dumb..we scored p.k against guinea?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by FireUpNow(m): 5:34am On Jan 24
robosky02:
How Nigeria Qualified:
Nigeria should have won her group but Equitorial Guinea won it

Nigeria 1-1 Equatorial Guinea
Ivory Coast 0-1 Nigeria
Guinea-Bissau 0-1 Nigeria

All the Group A matches
Jan 13: Ivory Coast 2-0 Guinea-Bissau
Jan 14: Nigeria 1-1 Equatorial Guinea
Jan 18: Equatorial Guinea 4-2 Guinea-Bissau
Jan 18: Ivory Coast 0-1 Nigeria
Jan 22: Equatorial Guinea 4-0 Ivory Coast
Jan 22: Guinea-Bissau 0-1 Nigeria

Equitorial Guinea 7
Nigeria. 7
Ivory Coast. 3
Guinea Bissau. 0

Goal difference, Equatorial Guimea scored more goals than Nigeria and conceded less goals, so they won the group.
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Shattuck(m): 5:45am On Jan 24
OgaTheTop2:
My colleague at work is from Cameroun. Nigeria better not fumble. angry
😂😂 where does he live? In Nigeria, cameroon or outside the shores?
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:54am On Jan 24
Amotolongbo:

If Nigeria had met those guys as the last group game fixture we could have received a beating
That team will get better as the tournament progresses cox winning breeds confidence
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by victorazy(m): 6:08am On Jan 24
Softer
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Okhuadams(m): 6:13am On Jan 24
robosky02:
Africa Cup of Nations AFCON 2023

AFCON Round of 16

Nigeria vs Cameroon

Date:. 27th January 2024

Time: 9pm WAT

Venue: Abidjan, Felix Houphouet-Boigny

https://leadership.ng/2024-afcon-match-schedule/
Meaning say nija don japa
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Toks2008(m): 6:18am On Jan 24
With what the eagles have played so far, i dont see us beating Cameroun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.